Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

Iam saying that her character has not grown and about time  she grows ..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011monsi08Peace67

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
monsi and sathu ...for a change..I am okay with how kkg behaved yesterday..maybe my bitter half is gone for goodLOL...as I just throughly enjoyed the epi... I am very happy that LA's going...and for sure I don't want her to return as a vamp

maybe we should all conspire and get her to sign some new show so that she becomes very busy...and has no time to return LOL

Edited by appy2011 - 20 December 2011 at 1:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tanthya

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht Smile

Agree her character has not grown. We have seen a lot of growth in ASR, its Khushi's turn now.

-Appy-sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Agree her character has not grown. We have seen a lot of growth in ASR, its Khushi's turn now.

Yes, about time that CV's paid  attention to  Khushi .. although I must say that  they are showing that she is changing ...

-Appy-sun2011Peace67

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

monsi and sathu ...for a change..I am okay with how kkg behaved yesterday..maybe my bitter half is gone for goodLOL...as I just throughly enjoyed the epi... I am very happy that LA's going...and for sure I don't want her to return as a vamp

maybe we should all conspire and get her to sign some new show so that she becomes very busy...and has no time to return LOL

That must be the reason, Sebwa .. the sudden freedom has made u euphoric  and look at everything with rosy hues LOLLOL

The episode was thoroughly enjoyable, Seb..No doubts on tht ..

Amen for the LA factor..let her be gone for good   ...

-Appy-sun2011

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Yes, about time that CV's paid  attention to  Khushi .. although I must say that  they are showing that she is changing ...

@bold...maybe her wardrobe also will change soon Wink

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I do not mind her existing wardrobe but liked the suit she was wearing y'day too..

-Appy-sun2011

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

I do not mind her existing wardrobe but liked the suit she was wearing y'day too..

yes, her dress was very pretty..
you must have seen those off-screen pics...me hoping that they are part of the up-coming track..and KKG finally has some new designs Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top