Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th (Page 4)

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

Originally posted by jasw

Must congratulate the CVS for the total non-melodramatic way the engagement was cancelled by Arnav. 

I agree. Good writing.
I also appreciate that aspect of his character that kept returning to Akaash and Payal's happiness. In his family address and whole party address, he emphasized that this is about the happy couple. 

Would have appreciated the CVs more if they had focused on the inner conflicts of the two protagonists than bring a third entry(just went thru some posts!) and follow the cliched Jealousy track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tanthya

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Hi Sathya,

Lovely post as usual.  My two cents :

1) Why are we feeling sad for Lavanya ?  Raise your hands people if you wanted ASR & her to hook up.  Not me so I am not pretending that I feel sad.

2)  Agree with you Sathya.  This ASR & Arnav blend has to be in the right proportion else this dish will become tasteless.  We watch this show for our Antihero  else there are many other channels we can switch over to.

3) Khushi and her meddlesome ways. I've often seen you getting impatient with her and remember having written to you on this subject as well. that is KHUSHI.  She meddles, she takes the blame and takes it upon herself to bring world peace. She did that with Payal's first engagment. Took matters in her own hand and luckily fate interwined. Yet again for La-ASR tried to stop La from leaving and now again with not letting the Raizada's know about Shyam.  She needs a frim hand on her and just so similar to Arnav who is reckless in his own ways.

BOTH have to grow up.

4)  I too wish for a bit of modernization of  ODG.  Its not about speaking English or wearing the latest style clothing. It is about moving with times and the environment you are in.  this should happen gradually though which i see heppening.

Sorry my 2 cents became 4 but I had to say what I had to say.

Regards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_gilgameshsun2011tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hitherto the CV's  were fully focused on  the growth of Arnav Singh Raizada..he has begun to make commendable progress.. but now the  spotlight should also focus on Khushi, I do realize that  Khushi also has begun to evolve..  the fact that she has begun to use English words is one such sign but the pace is not satisfactory, She was shown to be quite a fast learner,  observant ..Yet she still has not grasped the concept called ' Privacy' 

OMG... Sathya Jee... I am so frustrated the way Khushi reacted... Who is SHE to stop Arnav from talking to Lavanya... forget privacy... does she have any manners... ?!?!?
And why Lavanya is not telling the whole truth ? Is she playing some game ? She is showing her hurt in such a manner so that Arnav becomes the villain? Did she not understand that what he did was actually in her favour..? Or CVs leaving another loose end so that they can make her re-entry in future... ???

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Sathya,

Lovely post as usual.  My two cents :

1) Why are we feeling sad for Lavanya ?  Raise your hands people if you wanted ASR & her to hook up.  Not me so I am not pretending that I feel sad.

2)  Agree with you Sathya.  This ASR & Arnav blend has to be in the right proportion else this dish will become tasteless.  We watch this show for our Antihero  else there are many other channels we can switch over to.

3) Khushi and her meddlesome ways. I've often seen you getting impatient with her and remember having written to you on this subject as well. that is KHUSHI.  She meddles, she takes the blame and takes it upon herself to bring world peace. She did that with Payal's first engagment. Took matters in her own hand and luckily fate interwined. Yet again for La-ASR tried to stop La from leaving and now again with not letting the Raizada's know about Shyam.  She needs a frim hand on her and just so similar to Arnav who is reckless in his own ways.

BOTH have to grow up.

4)  I too wish for a bit of modernization of  ODG.  Its not about speaking English or wearing the latest style clothing. It is about moving with times and the environment you are in.  this should happen gradually though which i see heppening.

Sorry my 2 cents became 4 but I had to say what I had to say.

Regards

Hi Prem,

I never say no to Money, be it one or two WinkLOLLOL

Are we feeling Sad for Lavanya ... Yes, We are  but not as a  a broken hearted girl but as a girl who finally had to grow out of her dream world..who could not get any safety Haven and had to look reality in the eye and when she was forced to  look at it..She had enuf grace and  dignity to accept it  and turn into a quiet, reflective, mature  woman [ & I sincerly hope that the CV's do not kill this newly born Woman of substance ]  ...That's the reason why I feel sorry for her ..

2.Thank you, Prem.. I agree the blend has to be correct and also shud be used appropriately ..usage of wrong  persona's will also affect credibility ..

3. Khushi and her meddlesome ways ..I am glad that u do agree that her ways are meddlesome but u are wrong if  U say , I am impatient with her .. I am impatient with  CV's.. Agreed Arnav is quite a dark and intense character  who has a mystery surrounding adding to his appeal but Khushi is no less appealing either  ..All I am asking is when Arnav is shown evolving by leaps and bounds..why is Khushi still tied to the yoke..why aren't YOU [ CV's} allowing for any self-realization for Khushi [ when she is sitting out at the cot]  ..why is she shown as the one who is not learning from her experiences  or to put it why are the lessons she learnt not permanent ..My impatience is at the pace  and at the refusal of CV's to give her self awareness ..

4. I think she is changing  but very imperceptibly

I always welcome varied opinions..Hun and as I always say..U are always, always welcome to share ur views  Smile..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

3. Khushi and her meddlesome ways ..I am glad that u do agree that her ways are meddlesome but u are wrong if  U say , I am impatient with her .. I am impatient with  CV's.. Agreed Arnav is quite a dark and intense character  who has a mystery surrounding adding to his appeal but Khushi is no less appealing either  ..All I am asking is when Arnav is shown evolving by leaps and bounds..why is Khushi still tied to the yoke..why aren't YOU [ CV's} allowing for any self-realization for Khushi [ when she is sitting out at the cot]  ..why is she shown as the one who is not learning from her experiences  or to put it why are the lessons she learnt not permanent ..My impatience is at the pace  and at the refusal of CV's to give her self awareness ..

TOTALLY and THOROUGHLY AGREE !!!!

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hitherto the CV's  were fully focused on  the growth of Arnav Singh Raizada..he has begun to make commendable progress.. but now the  spotlight should also focus on Khushi, I do realize that  Khushi also has begun to evolve..  the fact that she has begun to use English words is one such sign but the pace is not satisfactory, She was shown to be quite a fast learner,  observant ..Yet she still has not grasped the concept called ' Privacy' 

OMG... Sathya Jee... I am so frustrated the way Khushi reacted... Who is SHE to stop Arnav from talking to Lavanya... forget privacy... does she have any manners... ?!?!?
And why Lavanya is not telling the whole truth ? Is she playing some game ? She is showing her hurt in such a manner so that Arnav becomes the villain? Did she not understand that what he did was actually in her favour..? Or CVs leaving another loose end so that they can make her re-entry in future... ???

Calm Down, Mon Jaan ... I understand the frustration ... I know it was simply unacceptable of Khushi to react that way  ... I  just would wish for someone to teach Khushi the do's and don'ts of  correct behavior ... I think the Cv's are focused on developing Arnav' that they have kept Khushi   on the original level .. But  pretty soon she will come for her share of changes too ..Already she is changing  ..Lets have patience till then ..

Lavanya clearly says that she will  reveal the reasons after the Party .. so I do not think there is anything conniving in her demeanor as of now ...I do NOT want her  re-entry as a Vamp..

sun2011monsi08

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvShuvsun2011tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by monsi08

Calm Down, Mon Jaan ... I understand the frustration ... I know it was simply unacceptable of Khushi to react that way  ... I  just would wish for someone to teach Khushi the do's and don'ts of  correct behavior ... I think the Cv's are focused on developing Arnav' that they have kept Khushi   on the original level .. But  pretty soon she will come for her share of changes too ..Already she is changing  ..Lets have patience till then ..

Lavanya clearly says that she will  reveal the reasons after the Party .. so I do not think there is anything conniving in her demeanor as of now ...I do NOT want her  re-entry as a Vamp..

I really want that Khushi does not  misunderstand his actions this time... I saw it in DMG many times when Arman was under scanner and never came cleared off.. and it frustrated me to the core... that's why I want to know why LA is quiet..? She could have told this to Khushi then & there... why dint she do it?
Why she did not come with Arnav when he broke off the news? Was it not a mutual decision? It was almost similar to how Buaji sent Khushi to handle everything on her own!!!
Even if I feel bad for her.. I have to say that she simply shrugged off her responsibility .. which I am not able to fathom !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011sunflower52tanthya

Go to top