Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

nice post !!

i also feel that ASR is mellowing down too much.. too fast.. and khushi's falling in love or change process is not highlighted properly.. 

i hope cv's bring their focus on Arhi and show a proper growth.. 

i would also like to see Gupta family atleast asking khushi if she is alright and someone asking ASR if he is alright.. y are the cvs showing that no one cares for our leads and they are left to fend for themselves??

Thank You, Krish Smile..

Yep !! Khushi is being swung around  recklessly..One day a sensitive mature young woman and another day a imbecile !!..There is no consistency in her growth ..Just like ASR, Khushi is an interesting character too..She too will make for fascinating view as her layers get peeled too but I simply do not understand why the focus is only on Arnav...IMO not just Arnav , even Khushi needs to grow up ..and Khushi's pace is lagging ..

My view is bec both are considered to be strong , both are the anchors of the family .. the family is dependent on them and in a way the family know that this  are strong individuals, hence the utter disregard about their emotional state 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshDTeachersun2011FairyLiquidSoap

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

nice post !!

i also feel that ASR is mellowing down too much.. too fast.. and khushi's falling in love or change process is not highlighted properly.. 

i would also like to see Gupta family atleast asking khushi if she is alright and someone asking ASR if he is alright.. y are the cvs showing that no one cares for our leads and they are left to fend for themselves??

Thank You, Krish Smile..

Yep !! Khushi is being swung around  recklessly..One day a sensitive mature young woman and another day a imbecile !!..There is no consistency in her growth ..Just like ASR, Khushi is an interesting character too..She too will make for fascinating view as her layers get peeled too but I simply do not understand why the focus is only on Arnav...IMO not just Arnav , even Khushi needs to grow up ..and Khushi's pace is lagging ..

My view is bec both are considered to be strong , both are the anchors of the family .. the family is dependent on them and in a way the family know that this  are strong individuals, hence the utter disregard about their emotional state 

i feel she will grow up after marriage...when she will see the real face of shyam...and the real intensity of Arnav's love and care...

till now she is having some trust in Shyam (that he will mend his way) and doesn't trust Arnav fully (since now she thinks he has broken LA's heart again)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tanthya

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Must congratulate the CVS for the total non-melodramatic way the engagement was cancelled by Arnav. 

I agree. Good writing.
I also appreciate that aspect of his character that kept returning to Akaash and Payal's happiness. In his family address and whole party address, he emphasized that this is about the happy couple. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswsun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by tanthya

nice post !!

Thank You, Krish Smile..

i feel she will grow up after marriage...when she will see the real face of shyam...and the real intensity of Arnav's love and care...

till now she is having some trust in Shyam (that he will mend his way) and doesn't trust Arnav fully (since now she thinks he has broken LA's heart again)

The growth and changes cannot be overnight..then it will be unconvincing and quite unbelievable..The change has to be slow and steady like the way it is for Arnav ...

As for Marriage, I m one of those in minority who simply do not want Khushi married so soon...A engagement is ok but not Marriage ... Let ARHI  explore their relationship, understand one another ..I want this to be a love story of two individuals n not the love story of a married couples [ SP specializes in this ] .. we  got those in every other  SP shows ..

Shyam's truth and all must be a stepping stone  to her growth  but grow she must !!

DTeachersun2011

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Yes, I agree. If KKG's gift to ASR is to open his heart, then ASR's gift to KKG would be to balance her sentimentality with reality. We saw an example of this when ASR's gain vs. loss conversation with Mami forced her to accept Akaash's decision to marry Payal. Whereas, KKG's idea to appeal to Mami on the basis of feelings and sentimentality failed.

Your post also prompts me to say that the one benefit of showing ASR behaving so sensitively towards LA in recent episodes is that we see that ASR is a man capable of deep sensitivity. We have seen the intensity of love and care he showers ANJ with, so we know he has the capacity for it.

Edited by LuvShuv - 19 December 2011 at 10:41pm

sun2011tanthya

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Sathu jaanHug
Luvd ur analysis as always.
Cvs hv been Multi-taskin alot recently 4rm la-payash-shyam-Arhi.Nw dat la is out,payaash is temp settle,shyams truth is partialy out..d cvs cn FOCUS on Arhi..more so on Khushi.I guess if dey resourcefuly use d new entry dan dey cn shw +ve progress in Arhi relatnshp.Big smile

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

Yes, I agree. If KKG's gift to ASR is to open his heart, then ASR's gift to KKG would be to balance her sentimentality with reality. We saw an example of this when ASR's gain vs. loss conversation with Mami forced her to accept Akaash's decision to marry Payal. Whereas, KKG's idea to appeal to Mami on the basis of feelings and sentimentality failed.

Your post also prompts me to say that the one benefit of showing ASR behaving so sensitively towards LA in recent episodes is that we see that ASR is a man capable of deep sensitivity. We have seen the intensity of love and care he showers ANJ with, so we know he has the capacity for it.

True, Arnav did mentor on Power and Paisa, Gain vs Loss  running the world but has she absorbed this, understood this..I do not think so for in the next instant when Shyam begins to appeal to Khushi's emotions, she begins to waver ...she  has not learnt her lesson !! ..And it is this fact that irks me..

The only time she was in  practical mode was in the boutique when it appeared that she was beginning to understand the world but only for her to regress back again ..

What Khushi  has to teach Arnav is that it is Ok to dream and to pursue the dream and what Arnav has to teach is that Dreams has to be tempered with reality  for sometimes it may just end in wild goose chase.. and i want this to happen without the hindrance of triangle or marriage ..

Edited by tanthya - 19 December 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011zafi

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
loved it..ya there need a progress in khushi's side too..

sun2011tanthya

Go to top