Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

and thats a bird's view???

god forbid the outcome if u used a microscopeπŸ˜ƒ

🀣   A birds view is akin to Microscope and telescope rolled into one...it can see farther and yet see  the selected target minutely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Gautami

Sathu jaanπŸ€—
Luvd ur analysis as always.
Cvs hv been Multi-taskin alot recently 4rm la-payash-shyam-Arhi.Nw dat la is out,payaash is temp settle,shyams truth is partialy out..d cvs cn FOCUS on Arhi..more so on Khushi.I guess if dey resourcefuly use d new entry dan dey cn shw +ve progress in Arhi relatnshp.πŸ˜ƒ

Gauti,πŸ€—

I would love it if the Cv's focused on developing Khushi's facets now ..M rather tired of the Ms.Fixit role  of her's ...
Originally posted by sarach

loved it..ya there need a progress in khushi's side too..

Hope the Cv's are listening to the Growing clamour ... Thanxx Sarach 😊
Originally posted by jasw

Would have appreciated the CVs more if they had focused on the inner conflicts of the two protagonists than bring a third entry(just went thru some posts!) and follow the cliched Jealousy track!

Since he is going to be a comic element ..I don't mind..I just wish they get back OP too..  He too blended in with his comic sense plus he is the guy who knows that Arnav put in the silver coins...😊
Originally posted by Supna9

4rm my POV previous 2 or 3 episodes belongs to arnav and Lavanya n their acting was fab . Yeah u wrote about arnav when family move on n he was all alone n what his state then its really u wrote it very well . N yeah i too want arnav character jaisa hy wese hi rhy nt like k naak zameen se ja kr lag jaye . N precap was i m little worry i think she just tells him that her fiance broke her trust so she is why break her ristha .

@ Bold..That is what I am afraid of..I want him to retain his core  n not becme a second fiddle 😊