Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

I have not touched Precap..They are quite deceiving ..😊

I would have accepted that too had Lavanya hinted that she was averse to talking with Arnav..But she did not ..Did she ?? 

But she did not say she is friendly either. La was crying and all sad which hinted Kushi that she is hurt, which IMHO is more than enough.

In fact till the end..She was quite friendly with Arnav , was  talking to him 

La put up a brave face ! Exactly a repetition of Diwali with La-Kushi role reversals. It doesn't mean that Kushi was friendly in the car, she was defensive. Likewise. She moved away from Arnav after they came down, after dance. 

So for Khushi  to intercept n prevent  him from Talking to Lavanya was highly presumptuous..and not in good taste .. This was not protective ..This was domineering

Kushi knows too well about ASR, isn't it ? She knows his capability of hurting others and the level others can get hurt. So, after witnessing La's tears, she can only behave the way she acted. Its just a liberty you take on your friend., doesn't count as domineering. As La and Arnav have no relationship right now., Kushi as La's friend has more rights. And, since it was Arnav who rushed everything including the sagai, she is even more furious.

Khushi is not family ..There is no need for her to know the reason .. 

But she is La's friend. La shared everything with Kushi. 

U r always welcome to share  ur views

tanthya thumbnail
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

aawesome analysis tanthya...spot on 

"Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy !!" exactly my words, i do understand that she deserves a graceful exit and all...but its getting on my nerves now...will feel better only when she leaves RM...

but the situation was very nicely handled, even the break-up announcement, since the guests were invited for two engagements, it was necessary, also the words used were proper, to the tee...not more info given, nor kept...

it seems that Khushi has taken over the responsibility of mending Arnav's way...just like a wife feels responsible for hubby's interaction with the society...
😳

Thank You,  Anjs

Yes.. They are rather dragging  their feet in packing her off ..

I really liked the no-frills, no ott announcement or reeactions ..it was handled with dignity n maturity ...

I also would like to see Arnav  teaching her the ways of the world like a Hubby
-Nithi- thumbnail
But that is Kushi, isn't it ?

I found this sequence to be similar to ASR-Kushi barging in b/w PayAsh at the coffee house again nosy according to me, not interfering. Leaving La alone, Kushi treats La as her friend. 

If La does not consider Kushi as her friend, she would have not participated in nani's drama to bring Kushi back. Confiding certain things doesn't mean they are not friends albeit I found that to be out of place.

La was with Arnav just for his family. Even buaji found something amiss ! So was pretty obvious !

IMHO, I found Kushi to be nosy not interfering ðŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

But that is Kushi, isn't it ?

I found this sequence to be similar to ASR-Kushi barging in b/w PayAsh at the coffee house again nosy according to me, not interfering. Leaving La alone, Kushi treats La as her friend. 

If La does not consider Kushi as her friend, she would have not participated in nani's drama to bring Kushi back. Confiding certain things doesn't mean they are not friends albeit I found that to be out of place.

La was with Arnav just for his family. Even buaji found something amiss ! So was pretty obvious !

IMHO, I found Kushi to be nosy not interfering ðŸ˜›

Yes and that is why I am saying that Khushi has to grow up

ARHI tackling PAYASh is completely different Nithi..They are  their siblings  whereas   La is a outsider and the relationship again is different between Arnav-La , Khushi-La, Khushi -Arnav ..both are not the same..

La   has never treated Khushi as a friend, she has used Khushi to her advantage .. till date I have never seen La treating Khushi as a friend .. La would have done that bec La needed Khushi to keep Arnav in check..cos she keeps on saying that she needs Khushi till her marriage .. what after that ..??friendship ends ..

Buaji noticed Raizada's not Lavanya .. she deduced something was wrong when there were no overly smiling faces ...

Khushi was both nosy n interfering ...😊
-Nithi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes and that is why I am saying that Khushi has to grow up

ARHI tackling PAYASh is completely different Nithi..They are  their siblings  whereas   La is a outsider and the relationship again is different between Arnav-La , Khushi-La, Khushi -Arnav ..both are not the same..

La   has never treated Khushi as a friend, she has used Khushi to her advantage .. till date I have never seen La treating Khushi as a friend .. La would have done that bec La needed Khushi to keep Arnav in check..cos she keeps on saying that she needs Khushi till her marriage .. what after that ..??friendship ends ..

Buaji noticed Raizada's not Lavanya .. she deduced something was wrong when there were no overly smiling faces ...

Khushi was both nosy n interfering ...😊

Definitely Kushi's character has to grow up, no doubt., but I just found this sequence to be not out of place. Of course, their relationships are different but Kushi thinks La as her good friend (she is selfless with everyone, even that doughnut Anjali and snakewa Shyam)

I completely agree that La was using Kushi. Even I was cribbing about that before ðŸ˜† But I think there might be a feel, may be just right around the corner ðŸ˜† 

Anyway, I am very happy that La is leaving finally ðŸ˜ƒ And may be this new guy does some Kushi polishing stuff and make her pronounce angrezi better ðŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Like ASR has learned about actions having consequences. 

Now Khushi needs to learn that meddling in someone else affairs can have bad consequences as well. Also there is a time and a place to say things you want too.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Definitely Kushi's character has to grow up, no doubt., but I just found this sequence to be not out of place. Of course, their relationships are different but Kushi thinks La as her good friend (she is selfless with everyone, even that doughnut Anjali and snakewa Shyam)

I completely agree that La was using Kushi. Even I was cribbing about that before ðŸ˜† But I think there might be a feel, may be just right around the corner ðŸ˜† 

Anyway, I am very happy that La is leaving finally ðŸ˜ƒ And may be this new guy does some Kushi polishing stuff and make her pronounce angrezi better ðŸ˜†

Nithi , No one found it out of place  but many considered it interfering ..Khushi demanding explanation  ..she does that as if it is her right ..but Khushi interfering in what essentially is a private affair between two individuals  was quite jarring ..This underscored that Khushi  needs  to learn, to grow ..

So far La has not shown any such fee; ... if she shows  that would be lovely ..

I donno abt that but what I am confident of is we will have few rib tickling moments 😆
😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Like ASR has learned about actions having consequences. 

Now Khushi needs to learn that meddling in someone else affairs can have bad consequences as well. Also there is a time and a place to say things you want too.

Exactly..That is what I am saying all along .. Khushi must  learn when to meddle and when to hold her runaway tongue ..time now Khushi came under CV's scanner 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

If u think about just Arnav and Khushi today...I would say Arnav has come a long way from what he was.The old ASR would have thrown Khushi out of RM the minute she opens her mouth or may be dragged her to his favorite spot(he will 2 morrow but well he took his time this time)And Khushi not much change in her don't you think?.She is still thinking with heart and heart only.Just like our girl from the past.BUT their confrontation tomorrow(or rather tonite in India) will for sure change how they think about each other from now on(its my guess)I was very upset when I saw the precap ,but then its precap and not the whole scene.Hence hoping that something good pops out from that confrontation

True, Music...

Arnav has traveled a long way from what he was  ..Khushi has givens us several false promises but is yet to traverse even half the distance that Arnav has ...and that is quite irritating to see ... Is it bec the CV's want to show that Arnav loves and accepts this rustic and unrefined girl with all her flaws ..Might be ...

Dont ever get into the Precap speculations..  most of the time the scene actually turns into something else ..
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Next