Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hua Kya hai, Mon ?? U r normally up beat ..aaj ithni gussa πŸ˜•

Oh.. i dont know.. Khushi irked me so much y'day ... and even LA... Why Arnav is in the range of everyone's gunshot...
looks like my BLIND LOVE for Arnav is speaking πŸ˜†
i am just hoping against hopes that today Khushi will know the truth ... but i know it wont happen cuz she wud blurt out about her broken engagement and things will go in that loop ...
and I have a feeling that CVs are keeping LA's comeback as a future option !

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Oh.. i dont know.. Khushi irked me so much y'day ... and even LA... Why Arnav is in the range of everyone's gunshot...
looks like my BLIND LOVE for Arnav is speaking πŸ˜†
i am just hoping against hopes that today Khushi will know the truth ... but i know it wont happen cuz she wud blurt out about her broken engagement and things will go in that loop ...
and I have a feeling that CVs are keeping LA's comeback as a future option !

She irked lots of Ppl, Mon.. 😊..

Arnav's is every body's fav Bad Boy ...One they can't live without ...do not worry .. everyone loves Arnav too ..

Lets hope either  Arnav or Lavanya or even Anjali  reveal the truth to Khushi ..

Any CV worth his salt will   always keep a door half open  for re-entry's..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

πŸ€—

Hummmphh..U give Hug n vanish awa😑y πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

πŸ˜ƒNice input!

I just don't want ASR to change his practical attitude...a little change is good...to the extent of him knowing that every action has consequences. And thats all...it was definitely Fast and Furious today...complete opposite of last week.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You, Shy

I dont want to see that change too..  he must also not lose his intelligence  , decisive ability 

The pace  was fast for Monday..will  the momentum be maintained ??
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
4rm my POV previous 2 or 3 episodes belongs to arnav and Lavanya n their acting was fab . Yeah u wrote about arnav when family move on n he was all alone n what his state then its really u wrote it very well . N yeah i too want arnav character jaisa hy wese hi rhy nt like k naak zameen se ja kr lag jaye . N precap was i m little worry i think she just tells him that her fiance broke her trust so she is why break her ristha .
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantabulous view tanthya πŸ‘

You have said it all., but during the family sequence even Anjali did not bother to notice how Arnav would feel after their break-up. No one is noticing the changes in Arnav and no one is reality is there for him, to pacify him, to tell him that everything will be ok. Exactly like that of Kushi's condition. 

So I don't mind Kushi being nosy, because that will make Arnav share his pain with her. At least it is making him think that someone like his mom is there to question him, take liberty and he likes that too. Or may be thats one of the reasons behind their relationship's growth ! 

Even Arnav is always nosy with respect to Kushi. He asked with whom she was talking (PayAsh track) which was absolutely unnecessary, ordering her around as if she is his. This is exactly what Kushi is doing as she thinks Arnav is hers. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Fantabulous view tanthya πŸ‘

You have said it all., but during the family sequence even Anjali did not bother to notice how Arnav would feel after their break-up. No one is noticing the changes in Arnav and no one is reality is there for him, to pacify him, to tell him that everything will be ok. Exactly like that of Kushi's condition. 

So I don't mind Kushi being nosy, because that will make Arnav share his pain with her. At least it is making him think that someone like his mom is there to question him, take liberty and he likes that too. Or may be thats one of the reasons behind their relationship's growth ! 

Even Arnav is always nosy with respect to Kushi. He asked with whom she was talking (PayAsh track) which was absolutely unnecessary, ordering her around as if she is his. This is exactly what Kushi is doing as she thinks Arnav is hers. 

Thank You, Nithi,

True.. Nithi..None bothered about him except Akash who at least thought about Arnav  but Anjali was about Hum n Lavanya

Khushi being nosy and Khushi being interfering are two different things..She demands explanation from Arnav.. Fine by me as long as u do it PRIVATELY ... But Khushi being interfering [preventing him from talking to Lavanya ] not done

Arnav always has dragged her to a room / alone  and been nosy or given a thorough dressing down ..He used to clam up as soon as someone hovered into view..
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, Nithi,

True.. Nithi..None bothered about him except Akash who at least thought about Arnav  but Anjali was about Hum n Lavanya

Khushi being nosy and Khushi being interfering are two different things..She demands explanation from Arnav.. Fine by me as long as u do it PRIVATELY ... But Khushi being interfering [preventing him from talking to Lavanya ] not done

Arnav always has dragged her to a room / alone  and been nosy or given a thorough dressing down ..He used to clam up as soon as someone hovered into view..

Oh that bit, I thought you were talking about the precap !

But even that bit, I think Kushi behaved there as La's friend. Note that La did not say it was a mutual decision. She made it appear as if ASR dumped her (which is partially true). Why did La not tell Kushi the truth ? Kushi being furious and dragging La is very obvious. As she knows La loves ASR, changed herself for good et al. So Kushi thinks Arnav has done something. So as a good friend, she is kinda protective ! She thinks La is hurt and if ASR talks, it will hurt her further more. 

Also, Kushi is unaware of the reason ! Just sometime before, she wished her for her happiness and the when she comes to know about this, she reacts. Which is very obvious !

This is just my POV πŸ˜³
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Oh that bit, I thought you were talking about the precap !

But even that bit, I think Kushi behaved there as La's friend. Note that La did not say it was a mutual decision. She made it appear as if ASR dumped her (which is partially true). Why did La not tell Kushi the truth ? Kushi being furious and dragging La is very obvious. As she knows La loves ASR, changed herself for good et al. So Kushi thinks Arnav has done something. So as a good friend, she is kinda protective ! She thinks La is hurt and if ASR talks, it will hurt her further more. 

Also, Kushi is unaware of the reason ! Just sometime before, she wished her for her happiness and the when she comes to know about this, she reacts. Which is very obvious !

This is just my POV πŸ˜³

I have not touched Precap..They are quite deceiving ..😊

I would have accepted that too had Lavanya hinted that she was averse to talking with Arnav..But she did not ..Did she ?? In fact till the end..She was quite friendly with Arnav , was  talking to him ...  So for Khushi  to intercept n prevent  him from Talking to Lavanya was highly presumptuous..and not in good taste .. This was not protective ..This was domineering

Khushi is not family ..There is no need for her to know the reason ..

U r always welcome to share  ur views
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Arnie...surely making a lot of progress...Khushi, yes she is going overboard with jumping in...but It is Arnie we are talking about...just as he feels he has a right to shout at her...when she does not pick up his phone...she feels like she has a right to scold him when he is being insensitive or not a "good boy"...πŸ˜†

I have no issues  with Khushi shouting, jumping on him  literally & figuratively as long as it is done privately but not in a crowded hall , in a public place ..and where  people of standing have come ... That for me was a lapse of judgement..😊