Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Calm Down, Mon Jaan ... I understand the frustration ... I know it was simply unacceptable of Khushi to react that way  ... I  just would wish for someone to teach Khushi the do's and don'ts of  correct behavior ... I think the Cv's are focused on developing Arnav' that they have kept Khushi   on the original level .. But  pretty soon she will come for her share of changes too ..Already she is changing  ..Lets have patience till then ..

Lavanya clearly says that she will  reveal the reasons after the Party .. so I do not think there is anything conniving in her demeanor as of now ...I do NOT want her  re-entry as a Vamp..

I really want that Khushi does not  misunderstand his actions this time... I saw it in DMG many times when Arman was under scanner and never came cleared off.. and it frustrated me to the core... that's why I want to know why LA is quiet..? She could have told this to Khushi then & there... why dint she do it?
Why she did not come with Arnav when he broke off the news? Was it not a mutual decision? It was almost similar to how Buaji sent Khushi to handle everything on her own!!!
Even if I feel bad for her.. I have to say that she simply shrugged off her responsibility .. which I am not able to fathom !!!!

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

Iam saying that her character has not grown and about time  she grows ..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht ðŸ˜Š
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
monsi and sathu ...for a change..I am okay with how kkg behaved yesterday..maybe my bitter half is gone for good😆...as I just throughly enjoyed the epi... I am very happy that LA's going...and for sure I don't want her to return as a vamp

maybe we should all conspire and get her to sign some new show so that she becomes very busy...and has no time to return 😆
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

Iam saying that her character has not grown and about time  she grows ..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht ðŸ˜Š

Agree her character has not grown. We have seen a lot of growth in ASR, its Khushi's turn now.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Agree her character has not grown. We have seen a lot of growth in ASR, its Khushi's turn now.

Yes, about time that CV's paid  attention to  Khushi .. although I must say that  they are showing that she is changing ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

monsi and sathu ...for a change..I am okay with how kkg behaved yesterday..maybe my bitter half is gone for good😆...as I just throughly enjoyed the epi... I am very happy that LA's going...and for sure I don't want her to return as a vamp

maybe we should all conspire and get her to sign some new show so that she becomes very busy...and has no time to return 😆

That must be the reason, Sebwa .. the sudden freedom has made u euphoric  and look at everything with rosy hues 😆😆

The episode was thoroughly enjoyable, Seb..No doubts on tht ..

Amen for the LA factor..let her be gone for good   ...
-Appy- thumbnail

Yes, about time that CV's paid  attention to  Khushi .. although I must say that  they are showing that she is changing ...

@bold...maybe her wardrobe also will change soon 😉
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

@bold...maybe her wardrobe also will change soon 😉

I do not mind her existing wardrobe but liked the suit she was wearing y'day too..
-Appy- thumbnail

I do not mind her existing wardrobe but liked the suit she was wearing y'day too..

yes, her dress was very pretty..
you must have seen those off-screen pics...me hoping that they are part of the up-coming track..and KKG finally has some new designs 😊