Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

i feel she will grow up after marriage...when she will see the real face of shyam...and the real intensity of Arnav's love and care...

Yes, I agree. If KKG's gift to ASR is to open his heart, then ASR's gift to KKG would be to balance her sentimentality with reality. We saw an example of this when ASR's gain vs. loss conversation with Mami forced her to accept Akaash's decision to marry Payal. Whereas, KKG's idea to appeal to Mami on the basis of feelings and sentimentality failed.

Your post also prompts me to say that the one benefit of showing ASR behaving so sensitively towards LA in recent episodes is that we see that ASR is a man capable of deep sensitivity. We have seen the intensity of love and care he showers ANJ with, so we know he has the capacity for it.
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sathu jaanπŸ€—
Luvd ur analysis as always.
Cvs hv been Multi-taskin alot recently 4rm la-payash-shyam-Arhi.Nw dat la is out,payaash is temp settle,shyams truth is partialy out..d cvs cn FOCUS on Arhi..more so on Khushi.I guess if dey resourcefuly use d new entry dan dey cn shw +ve progress in Arhi relatnshp.πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Yes, I agree. If KKG's gift to ASR is to open his heart, then ASR's gift to KKG would be to balance her sentimentality with reality. We saw an example of this when ASR's gain vs. loss conversation with Mami forced her to accept Akaash's decision to marry Payal. Whereas, KKG's idea to appeal to Mami on the basis of feelings and sentimentality failed.

Your post also prompts me to say that the one benefit of showing ASR behaving so sensitively towards LA in recent episodes is that we see that ASR is a man capable of deep sensitivity. We have seen the intensity of love and care he showers ANJ with, so we know he has the capacity for it.

True, Arnav did mentor on Power and Paisa, Gain vs Loss  running the world but has she absorbed this, understood this..I do not think so for in the next instant when Shyam begins to appeal to Khushi's emotions, she begins to waver ...she  has not learnt her lesson !! ..And it is this fact that irks me..

The only time she was in  practical mode was in the boutique when it appeared that she was beginning to understand the world but only for her to regress back again ..

What Khushi  has to teach Arnav is that it is Ok to dream and to pursue the dream and what Arnav has to teach is that Dreams has to be tempered with reality  for sometimes it may just end in wild goose chase.. and i want this to happen without the hindrance of triangle or marriage ..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..ya there need a progress in khushi's side too..
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

I agree. Good writing.
I also appreciate that aspect of his character that kept returning to Akaash and Payal's happiness. In his family address and whole party address, he emphasized that this is about the happy couple. 

Would have appreciated the CVs more if they had focused on the inner conflicts of the two protagonists than bring a third entry(just went thru some posts!) and follow the cliched Jealousy track!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Sathya,

Lovely post as usual.  My two cents :

1) Why are we feeling sad for Lavanya ?  Raise your hands people if you wanted ASR & her to hook up.  Not me so I am not pretending that I feel sad.

2)  Agree with you Sathya.  This ASR & Arnav blend has to be in the right proportion else this dish will become tasteless.  We watch this show for our Antihero  else there are many other channels we can switch over to.

3) Khushi and her meddlesome ways. I've often seen you getting impatient with her and remember having written to you on this subject as well. that is KHUSHI.  She meddles, she takes the blame and takes it upon herself to bring world peace. She did that with Payal's first engagment. Took matters in her own hand and luckily fate interwined. Yet again for La-ASR tried to stop La from leaving and now again with not letting the Raizada's know about Shyam.  She needs a frim hand on her and just so similar to Arnav who is reckless in his own ways.

BOTH have to grow up.

4)  I too wish for a bit of modernization of  ODG.  Its not about speaking English or wearing the latest style clothing. It is about moving with times and the environment you are in.  this should happen gradually though which i see heppening.

Sorry my 2 cents became 4 but I had to say what I had to say.

Regards

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hitherto the CV's  were fully focused on  the growth of Arnav Singh Raizada..he has begun to make commendable progress.. but now the  spotlight should also focus on Khushi, I do realize that  Khushi also has begun to evolve..  the fact that she has begun to use English words is one such sign but the pace is not satisfactory, She was shown to be quite a fast learner,  observant ..Yet she still has not grasped the concept called ' Privacy' 

OMG... Sathya Jee... I am so frustrated the way Khushi reacted... Who is SHE to stop Arnav from talking to Lavanya... forget privacy... does she have any manners... ?!?!?
And why Lavanya is not telling the whole truth ? Is she playing some game ? She is showing her hurt in such a manner so that Arnav becomes the villain? Did she not understand that what he did was actually in her favour..? Or CVs leaving another loose end so that they can make her re-entry in future... ???
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Sathya,

Lovely post as usual.  My two cents :

1) Why are we feeling sad for Lavanya ?  Raise your hands people if you wanted ASR & her to hook up.  Not me so I am not pretending that I feel sad.

2)  Agree with you Sathya.  This ASR & Arnav blend has to be in the right proportion else this dish will become tasteless.  We watch this show for our Antihero  else there are many other channels we can switch over to.

3) Khushi and her meddlesome ways. I've often seen you getting impatient with her and remember having written to you on this subject as well. that is KHUSHI.  She meddles, she takes the blame and takes it upon herself to bring world peace. She did that with Payal's first engagment. Took matters in her own hand and luckily fate interwined. Yet again for La-ASR tried to stop La from leaving and now again with not letting the Raizada's know about Shyam.  She needs a frim hand on her and just so similar to Arnav who is reckless in his own ways.

BOTH have to grow up.

4)  I too wish for a bit of modernization of  ODG.  Its not about speaking English or wearing the latest style clothing. It is about moving with times and the environment you are in.  this should happen gradually though which i see heppening.

Sorry my 2 cents became 4 but I had to say what I had to say.

Regards

Hi Prem,

I never say no to Money, be it one or two πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are we feeling Sad for Lavanya ... Yes, We are  but not as a  a broken hearted girl but as a girl who finally had to grow out of her dream world..who could not get any safety Haven and had to look reality in the eye and when she was forced to  look at it..She had enuf grace and  dignity to accept it  and turn into a quiet, reflective, mature  woman [ & I sincerly hope that the CV's do not kill this newly born Woman of substance ]  ...That's the reason why I feel sorry for her ..

2.Thank you, Prem.. I agree the blend has to be correct and also shud be used appropriately ..usage of wrong  persona's will also affect credibility ..

3. Khushi and her meddlesome ways ..I am glad that u do agree that her ways are meddlesome but u are wrong if  U say , I am impatient with her .. I am impatient with  CV's.. Agreed Arnav is quite a dark and intense character  who has a mystery surrounding adding to his appeal but Khushi is no less appealing either  ..All I am asking is when Arnav is shown evolving by leaps and bounds..why is Khushi still tied to the yoke..why aren't YOU [ CV's} allowing for any self-realization for Khushi [ when she is sitting out at the cot]  ..why is she shown as the one who is not learning from her experiences  or to put it why are the lessons she learnt not permanent ..My impatience is at the pace  and at the refusal of CV's to give her self awareness ..

4. I think she is changing  but very imperceptibly

I always welcome varied opinions..Hun and as I always say..U are always, always welcome to share ur views  😊..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

3. Khushi and her meddlesome ways ..I am glad that u do agree that her ways are meddlesome but u are wrong if  U say , I am impatient with her .. I am impatient with  CV's.. Agreed Arnav is quite a dark and intense character  who has a mystery surrounding adding to his appeal but Khushi is no less appealing either  ..All I am asking is when Arnav is shown evolving by leaps and bounds..why is Khushi still tied to the yoke..why aren't YOU [ CV's} allowing for any self-realization for Khushi [ when she is sitting out at the cot]  ..why is she shown as the one who is not learning from her experiences  or to put it why are the lessons she learnt not permanent ..My impatience is at the pace  and at the refusal of CV's to give her self awareness ..

TOTALLY and THOROUGHLY AGREE !!!!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Hitherto the CV's  were fully focused on  the growth of Arnav Singh Raizada..he has begun to make commendable progress.. but now the  spotlight should also focus on Khushi, I do realize that  Khushi also has begun to evolve..  the fact that she has begun to use English words is one such sign but the pace is not satisfactory, She was shown to be quite a fast learner,  observant ..Yet she still has not grasped the concept called ' Privacy' 

OMG... Sathya Jee... I am so frustrated the way Khushi reacted... Who is SHE to stop Arnav from talking to Lavanya... forget privacy... does she have any manners... ?!?!?
And why Lavanya is not telling the whole truth ? Is she playing some game ? She is showing her hurt in such a manner so that Arnav becomes the villain? Did she not understand that what he did was actually in her favour..? Or CVs leaving another loose end so that they can make her re-entry in future... ???

Calm Down, Mon Jaan ... I understand the frustration ... I know it was simply unacceptable of Khushi to react that way  ... I  just would wish for someone to teach Khushi the do's and don'ts of  correct behavior ... I think the Cv's are focused on developing Arnav' that they have kept Khushi   on the original level .. But  pretty soon she will come for her share of changes too ..Already she is changing  ..Lets have patience till then ..

Lavanya clearly says that she will  reveal the reasons after the Party .. so I do not think there is anything conniving in her demeanor as of now ...I do NOT want her  re-entry as a Vamp..