Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My Inputs;

Overall, A darn Good episode where events  happened in quick succession, marked by fabulous acting  by one and all except for the Garima character ..

The family has millions of issues within , but presents a stoic and solid front to the outside world..No hysterics, no shouting.. no melodrama .. they know a function is happening and now is not the time to get embroiled in  quarrel..Loved the Mature handling of the situation...

To Me Nani with tear filled eyes but anger and pain lacing her words , the words showing how much she really cares about her Grandson  stood out in the melange, She was the Old world !!.. Daljeets Voice modulation was fine and it would have been good if she had not gone into the ' World is ending mode ' ...Uttkarsha was another actor who  was impeccable self  with her   Maami act..Barun  for me stood out in 2 sequence when He averts his eyes as Nani informs him that  his decision affects them too , [A representation of new world for whom things begin with them and ends with them , nary a thought for the collateral damage suffered by the by-standers]   and that he is part of the family too and when the family move away leaving him alone..The  quick gulp, the feeling of loneliness and despair kept hidden coming out for a brief second  only for it to be hidden again was great ..

Sanaya with the happy go lucky mien dancing joyfully, picking up the undercurrents, her expressions changing with every emotion was spot on  but she did do slight mistakes on dance steps ..and her  walk whilst intercepting arnav was quite not right ...**Well since she was ill, maybe  her energy flagged**

why am I getting a feeling that ASR is getting way too subdued ... I just hope he does not become the shareef, blued eyed SP Hero..

There is being saintly & saintly and we have had enuf of lavanya being saintly, in fact so scared Am I, that I constantly check over my head for the halo to sprout..  [ for putting up with her saintliness] Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy !!

Hitherto the CV's  were fully focused on  the growth of Arnav Singh Raizada..he has begun to make commendable progress.. but now the  spotlight should also focus on Khushi, I do realize that  Khushi also has begun to evolve..  the fact that she has begun to use English words is one such sign but the pace is not satisfactory, She was shown to be quite a fast learner,  observant ..Yet she still has not grasped the concept called ' Privacy' 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post !!

i also feel that ASR is mellowing down too much.. too fast.. and khushi's falling in love or change process is not highlighted properly.. 

i hope cv's bring their focus on Arhi and show a proper growth.. 

i would also like to see Gupta family atleast asking khushi if she is alright and someone asking ASR if he is alright.. y are the cvs showing that no one cares for our leads and they are left to fend for themselves??
mpks1 thumbnail
Sathya awesome as always, now that both are single, we should see some progress in their relationship also,the precap was so confusing  she sounded as if her heart was broken coz of Shyam and not coz of ASR. We have to wait for the next episode to see how it plays out. If she doesn't make ti clear, its not the heart, but the trust was broken with the engagement she is in big trouble if at all they have a hate marriage. But I am so not liking the new entry to be the love interest of Khushi.Lets see what the cvs have in store for us. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nahiiinn i don't want arnie to turn into a typical sp blue eyed lover boy either! *nadz weeping loudly, washing away her gorgeous mascara* 

jigery pooh πŸ€— loved your synopsis!

i enjoyed watching khushi's anger over arnav's decision on ditching blah. she looked at him with rage whereas blah looked at him helplessly. im sure arnav expected that reaction from both his girls so no surprises there for me

salaam e ishq dance looked way better on SBS/SBB dont you think? their dancing efforts were wasted in da epi as it was not properly edited. poor editing there

will yap more but i've a meeting to rush to in few mins. love ya my gorgeous kamini mwaaah
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Nice post sathya..

After yesterdays episode i feel that ASR is little afraid to face khushi..i dont know whether it was meant to be or i am feeling that way.. why will the mighty ASR feel afraid to face the wrath of a low aukaad KKG??

And also i did not like the fact abt the precap.. She not only compared herself to lavanya but also told me explicitly that she is heart broken at the fact of broken engagement thus paving way to future misunderstandings ...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜ƒNice input!

I just don't want ASR to change his practical attitude...a little change is good...to the extent of him knowing that every action has consequences. And thats all...it was definitely Fast and Furious today...complete opposite of last week.πŸ˜ƒ
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnie...surely making a lot of progress...Khushi, yes she is going overboard with jumping in...but It is Arnie we are talking about...just as he feels he has a right to shout at her...when she does not pick up his phone...she feels like she has a right to scold him when he is being insensitive or not a "good boy"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aawesome analysis tanthya...spot on 

"Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy !!" exactly my words, i do understand that she deserves a graceful exit and all...but its getting on my nerves now...will feel better only when she leaves RM...

but the situation was very nicely handled, even the break-up announcement, since the guests were invited for two engagements, it was necessary, also the words used were proper, to the tee...not more info given, nor kept...

it seems that Khushi has taken over the responsibility of mending Arnav's way...just like a wife feels responsible for hubby's interaction with the society...
😳

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If u think about just Arnav and Khushi today...I would say Arnav has come a long way from what he was.The old ASR would have thrown Khushi out of RM the minute she opens her mouth or may be dragged her to his favorite spot(he will 2 morrow but well he took his time this time)And Khushi not much change in her don't you think?.She is still thinking with heart and heart only.Just like our girl from the past.BUT their confrontation tomorrow(or rather tonite in India) will for sure change how they think about each other from now on(its my guess)I was very upset when I saw the precap ,but then its precap and not the whole scene.Hence hoping that something good pops out from that confrontation
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Must say we didn't have to wait for wednesday!😊 The story is moving in good speed, with arnav knowing khushi's broken engagement by tomorrow(as per precap)! What next??

I too don't want a mellowed down Arnav, that will ruin the character totally!! I love the sparks between Arnav and Khushi.. and don't want any of them to mellow!πŸ˜†

Also want Khushi to go beyond her acidity level and realize her love for Arnav!😳

PS. Must congratulate the CVS for the total non-melodramatic way the engagement was cancelled by Arnav. πŸ‘
Edited by jasw - 12 years ago