SS:MaanVeer Blossoming Friendship Monya miss Uday

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is basically monya missing and thinking of the happiness and changes her raj kumar well her friend for now brought to her life. Enjoy

SS: Maanveer monya misses uday

I had gotten used to his presence. It was like everytime I needed someone he will turn up. Even if he was suppose to be away, for his new hotel openings or any inaugurations. But he will always come. I had been afraid tht I had gotten used to him. But now I knew I was.

His presence brought a new sense of feeling within itself. Everytime he turned up on the door. The atmosphere would change, items like suddenly joy had spread.

He became a friend, but not like as his sister was, unnati, a very sweet girl. She showed me the side of her dada that I never knew, or could imagine he had. Inside that stupid humor and all crappy talk of being a hard cold rash mean nasty stupid the list could go on but inside that was a man of a gild heart.

Hunger for wealth had drove him away from who he was, and that was the reason that I had asked for his friendship. I had to show that behind that stone cold man and a perver was a man of a heart, not only to the family but to the media.

This was the reason I had started following all the rules. I had started showing manners well some. I had started behaving humanly. As I thought of my behavior when I first entered this mansion, I could see, that the person these people saw was not me. I was raised with manners given to me by my baba. Now was the time to show them I had realize that the more I gave disrespect the more they blamed the reason of my mannerless behavior to my father. I could neve see anyone pointing fingers at my fathers abilities to raise a mannerless daughter. And so I showed great deal of manners to all well some.

I had started following directions, but I was afraid of losing all of myself, but uday had realized and he always kept behind monya. He brought her back with his stupid senseless and dum jokes.

It had made her forget about being a princess and brought her back to her monya self.

Now as she laid on her bed which she accepted after much pleasing from uday or should she say annoying irritating and over the top stupidness she had finally given in and had accepted the room, she thought of how uday brings Monya back.

Though he called her princess which was annoying he still made her think she was monya and not any princess manyata.

Just monya

She missed uday, no one to mess with, j had gone to party with her chamchis and vijay bhai had just ignored her.

She wanted to find someone, unnati was at her own house but even if she was here monya would never even think of fighting her, as she was her first best friend and the sweetest of all maniacs stuck here under one roof.

She laid their until their was a knock on the door.

Missed mr a voice called.

Hey guys new to this forum thought of writing a ss on the 2. Plz tell me if u like it and if I shud continue. Thanx for taking ur time and reading it. Kinda boring i know srrryyy if
This was a waste of time. Guys I would onlyContinue if you like it cz if u hate it no point their is itEdited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please continue, seems very nice!😃
storybooksgd thumbnail
It was great, but can you distinguish between the spoken words and the narrative?

Thanks!
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...plz write uday's feelings too...update soon
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
niceee continue...waiting...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Continue!!!

that's not a request but an order love 'cause no one pays any heed to rrequests here   
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Love it love it plzzz do continue soon awaiting next part

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was so emotional i lub it.
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

please continue, seems very nice!😃

Thnx soo much I sure will now continue

Thx for taking ur time reading it an commenting itEdited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: storybooksgd

It was great, but can you distinguish between the spoken words and the narrative?

Thanks!

M really extremely srry but I will sweep tht in the future actually I always write very detailed I dunno I just did not fele pleased with my work and I posted it randomly, I sure will c in future. And thnx for taking ur time to read it and comment it I hope
I didn't trouble u alot