India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS:MaanVeer Blossoming Friendship Monya miss Uday

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Guys this is basically monya missing and thinking of the happiness and changes her raj kumar well her friend for now brought to her life. Enjoy

SS: Maanveer monya misses uday

I had gotten used to his presence. It was like everytime I needed someone he will turn up. Even if he was suppose to be away, for his new hotel openings or any inaugurations. But he will always come. I had been afraid tht I had gotten used to him. But now I knew I was.

His presence brought a new sense of feeling within itself. Everytime he turned up on the door. The atmosphere would change, items like suddenly joy had spread.

He became a friend, but not like as his sister was, unnati, a very sweet girl. She showed me the side of her dada that I never knew, or could imagine he had. Inside that stupid humor and all crappy talk of being a hard cold rash mean nasty stupid the list could go on but inside that was a man of a gild heart.

Hunger for wealth had drove him away from who he was, and that was the reason that I had asked for his friendship. I had to show that behind that stone cold man and a perver was a man of a heart, not only to the family but to the media.

This was the reason I had started following all the rules. I had started showing manners well some. I had started behaving humanly. As I thought of my behavior when I first entered this mansion, I could see, that the person these people saw was not me. I was raised with manners given to me by my baba. Now was the time to show them I had realize that the more I gave disrespect the more they blamed the reason of my mannerless behavior to my father. I could neve see anyone pointing fingers at my fathers abilities to raise a mannerless daughter. And so I showed great deal of manners to all well some.

I had started following directions, but I was afraid of losing all of myself, but uday had realized and he always kept behind monya. He brought her back with his stupid senseless and dum jokes.

It had made her forget about being a princess and brought her back to her monya self.

Now as she laid on her bed which she accepted after much pleasing from uday or should she say annoying irritating and over the top stupidness she had finally given in and had accepted the room, she thought of how uday brings Monya back.

Though he called her princess which was annoying he still made her think she was monya and not any princess manyata.

Just monya

She missed uday, no one to mess with, j had gone to party with her chamchis and vijay bhai had just ignored her.

She wanted to find someone, unnati was at her own house but even if she was here monya would never even think of fighting her, as she was her first best friend and the sweetest of all maniacs stuck here under one roof.

She laid their until their was a knock on the door.

Missed mr a voice called.

Hey guys new to this forum thought of writing a ss on the 2. Plz tell me if u like it and if I shud continue. Thanx for taking ur time and reading it. Kinda boring i know srrryyy if
This was a waste of time. Guys I would onlyContinue if you like it cz if u hate it no point their is it

Edited by Brklyn_gal - 19 December 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpyaar_kya_karnanavyan07Nakita19niniistorybooksgdshrarrtisloppy-hopejaneniroopalove...OMGsalekh1wassup28capriya-GrilledCheese--Misek-Cytherea--ANGEL--rsk16arrylinethejazzgalsrividhya68fia21dreamyjenniceSRJKiMahakaalikrockadventure_gurl-Ara-Ziva01-Xpress-dumas...navina...

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
please continue, seems very nice!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28shrarrti

storybooksgd Senior Member
storybooksgd
storybooksgd

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
It was great, but can you distinguish between the spoken words and the narrative?

Thanks!
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
nice part...plz write uday's feelings too...update soon
capriya Goldie
capriya
capriya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
niceee continue...waiting...
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Continue!!!

that's not a request but an order love 'cause no one pays any heed to rrequests here   
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Love it love it plzzz do continue soon awaiting next part

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
It was so emotional i lub it.

Go to top