•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys how do you do am back with another topic😊

I am not happy with the channel at all here in UK they are behind 2 weeks on CGM and when they show they dont show full episode. I want all people on this forum to go on Imagine Dil se website UK and request them to stop cutting bits out of episodes. I am really upset yesterday they cut out out important fight sequence between Chandragupta, Durdhara and Bhadrasaal this is not good at all. Next thing Bhadrasaal has blood near his mouth without being shown what happened not only this last week fight sequence in water also cutted out. I can watch on net but many who watch on telly only it just ruins the episode for them what should they watch if they cut out action sequences from the episode which is its main USP. You people who get to watch full episode are lucky on telly. I just want to say it would be lot better if the channel concentrates on completing the episode rather than leaving it incomplete and if they running late how is it our fault. You wont believe every single day they running late. Just spam them with emails to support overseas viewers of CGM cos i tell you it really pissing me off😡 so come on guys show your anger of CGM fans. I know what happens since i read WU.

SERIOUSLY guys why censor action scenes in CGM its not that violent or bloody or gory. WHY? please if some of you can email them their email address on channel website and open up topic if u can please about unnecessay censoring episodes and time management running late always. You guys in india are seriously lucky always on time and no censorship 😡

k then thats all hope you will co-operate with me and whoever does is my best friend😊 and i will be grateful i just want everyone on this forum to contact them directly about cutting parts from episode through e-mail or phone and one person who can open topic on it where all of us can show our anger especially people living overseas. my god such shit channel never heard weekly show being censored hey guys. This is limit now we got take stand. bollywood movies never get censored i mean CGM isnt for little kids anyway grown ups dont need censorship as it has nothing explicit sex or violence like movies. i just want you guys to make valid points on unnecessary censoring
Woahhh!! After reading the topic..i was literally scared ki What happened?? But thankfully... nothing like that...

@Bhaiyyaji
Aww!!! that's really horrible!!! How can they censor CGM??? I can understand what u'll be feeling ri8 now...and what?? 2 weeks behind??? OMG...this is the limit... well I don't know their exact reason of doing this... So i can say anything directly... But wait and watch...what can be done... as far as that website is concerned...I'll surely help u in putting the pressure... But SPAMMING??? hehehe... Dangerous vichaar hain tumhaare!!!hehehhe

Well i'll really hope that they stop doing this to CGMians in UK.. Till then...net se hi kaam chala lo!! What else can be done..??😊
vry bad. Spaming n al. Cuting scenes etc. Maild at imagne website?
thank you very much main tumhara upkaar kabhi nahin bhulo gaa. but i can watch it on net but busy people like my parents who dont have time woh kaise net par watch kare and they not computer literate and i be busy sometimes so dont get time to show them. anyways i tell you that you all must remember 2nd december episode it came on yesterday and guess what the main part of episode the fight between bhadrasaal, chandragupta and durdhara was cut off. one min they ready to fight next thing you see blood on bhadrasaal face that was main entertainment the fight sequence and how they get gold. now if they cut out major sequences from episode then how would some people know what going on in story. plus this show isnt just for indians in india its for worldwide they should pay some attention

again shukriya to all of you and guess what my hindi isnt good yet i watch this show and try to understand it. 😊 itna bara fan hu mein is show ka😉. even you agree hum koi dhoodh pite bachche nahin hai or chandragupta maurya isnt kiddy show😆 so why censor anything its much worse in bollywood movies first go censor that😡 cant tell how angry i am wish i can blow up their office