Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VriKa OS: Jungle Suhaag Raat Ke Baad... - Page 4

SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I luvd it!! U r mad, srsly!! Itni achi ff likh ke usse bad kehne wale ko "mad" hi kahenge!! :P bt really, it's amazing!! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

The most frank answer i can give u is that this was a really nice piece :) u're definitely pagal to stay awake so late to write thisπŸ˜† hats off to ya that even at night u writes so well... well the title can be "hut mein suhagraat"? just thought of it...  anyways thanks for the PM :) 

To everyone! LOL: Finally I've had time to respond to comments! Been soo busy with work, writing, christmas shopping for friends, neighbours and colleagues. I dont want you guys to think I'm ignoring your comments, I love reading them and wish I can make some time to respond! Right now I'm meant to be washing the dishes, but they can wait πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†yes, I'm definately pagal, I have like 3-4 SS's going on at the same time! πŸ˜† 
πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hzsn

Wow!! A really Gud one! 
was totally romantic... 
BTW it was a nice piece of writing...LOved it!πŸ˜ƒ

I'm no good with romance 😳 but glad you found it romantic! πŸ˜†
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DrArmaan_Gupta

dont worry dear!!!!!

u r definitely not MAd!!!!

ur just making our day better and better with ur AWESOME Virika and Virmaan fanfics...
I LOVE IT!!!!!

dont continue and pls pm...

I hope my writing makes everyoes day a better day! I know when the weekend comes we have absolutely nothing to do! Because we're sad like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missingremix

One word dat immediately came 2 my mind aftr reading dis OS was.. PERFECT!!πŸ˜ƒ

For me it was perfect..loved d shy jeevika n naughty viren..d whole scene played out in my mind as i read it...gr8 job!!
As for ur madness 2 write..well i'm happy u r suffering from it coz i love reading wat evr ur mad fingers end up typing..lol..so let them loose on ur keyboard n type away!!
Thanx for d pm..awaiting ur nxt!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† your comments always make me LOL!
I'm suffering from writing disease, photography disease, shopping disease, redecorating disease 🀣 but the shopping one is justified, its in our blood girlies!
πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MariFuze

oh my gosh now words awesome!!! You made my blush it was so hot. I could so see it after watching the sbs segment.. its like this is the next scene .. Brilliantly written!πŸ€ͺ

Unfortunately nothing like this happened πŸ˜” I dont really understand...did they have their suhaag raat? because er...it was very fast, and they got changed even more fast if they did. Unless they were jus generally making out? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tatan4karan

Its Mindblowing😊 Love each n Every Word Used By U To describe😊 Waaaoo!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanx A A Lot 4 d PM.😊 n Do Write More Lyk Dis! Madness Redifined🀣 Dats U! But Really U r An Awesum Writer! Way To Go!

😳
πŸ˜† ji haan...you guys can call me pagal or whatever creative mad name you have thought!
πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asph

hahha!!!omg i love youuu!!!

what a beautiful piece...
im so glad you wrote it!!!wow...
thankyou so much!!and my you are really good..
esp your pace so perfect
so hey cn u PM me if u come up with such brilliancies again
thannnx

πŸ˜†
I seriously have nothing to say! and it's pretty hard to shut me up at times! πŸ˜†
and will do, i think you're on my buddy list, if not i'll add you!
πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meepha

Thank god! All OS r on VirMan!! I am glad somebody wrote on Virika too
Man,this was Hawt!!!!
Good piece of writing;)

U should also write one on their suhaag raat:D

πŸ˜† I dont usually write on VriKa, I love them to bits but I relate more to VirMan because i'm exactly like that, so its easier for me to write something on VirMan because I can jus be myself πŸ˜† but i thought i'll write a OS on VriKa because I love them too and it'll be a good challenge!

and thanks! πŸ€—
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naina-syed

ohhh...woah...woah...ohh
it'''''sss so bloody good...
seriously if u had been a part of the creative team of the show...it would have been so much better...
it's damn gud...
write more os's as well

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ oh how I wish I was part of the creative team! Be a dream come true! But unfortunately, I'm not as talented as the writers of the show! 😳

and will do πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—