Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we need to get the whole scene to get a clear picture. Arnav's reaction to her disclosure will, I think, tell us a lot about what she actually meant.

The Shyam debacle was a life changing event for her. Had she married him, her life+ Anjali's life, her family's maan, the Raizada's trust --- all would have been destroyed beyond repair. Thoughts of the sheer magnitude of the damage one individual could have caused, I think, still has her reeling. She is still in shock.

Add to this worry over Payal's future, pain over Arnav's sagai, La's distress etc. I feel that La's tears reminded her of her plight on Diwali night when Arnav had razed her hopes to the ground. She thinks he has broken La's heart too. She thinks that he does not care how his words & actions hurt others.

I hope Arnav & Khushi clarify the point.

After all, he knows that she was not happy to be engaged. He also knows that she cares for him, but believes that he does not care for her.

msg1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DTeacher

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines. 

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed. 

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! ðŸ˜Š

Edit: Corrected spelling of fiance as the software changed it!!

Exact;y my point. I am not just talking about the precap. As you said her body language and her words are being shown as she being overly sad and not angry or relieved.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope that she will clarify this in Tuesday epi...
will say that only difference is "she ws not in love with that guy but La is in love with you"
I don't knw why CV is making a way to hate marriage then why a new entry here if they make a hate marriage...
personally I don't like this hate marriage
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

I think we need to get the whole scene to get a clear picture. Arnav's reaction to her disclosure will, I think, tell us a lot about what she actually meant.

The Shyam debacle was a life changing event for her. Had she married him, her life+ Anjali's life, her family's maan, the Raizada's trust --- all would have been destroyed beyond repair. Thoughts of the sheer magnitude of the damage one individual could have caused, I think, still has her reeling. She is still in shock.

Add to this worry over Payal's future, pain over Arnav's sagai, La's distress etc. I feel that La's tears reminded her of her plight on Diwali night when Arnav had razed her hopes to the ground. She thinks he has broken La's heart too. She thinks that he does not care how his words & actions hurt others.

I hope Arnav & Khushi clarify the point.

After all, he knows that she was not happy to be engaged. He also knows that she cares for him, but believes that he does not care for her.

really  yaar I think the same this is only few words between them we have to watch whole epi to get to knw all what happened...she may be tell him that she is not in love with that snakeji...I hope...case He knws that Khushi ws not happy with her engagement
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Its the whole package actually. She only agreed for the engagement after Arnav broke her heart. She had compromised on that. And what an amount of respect that snake had commanded in their house hold. Everyone especially buaji was gaga over him. And it was all shattered. Her choice of words are haa dil kho thes pahunchi hai.. Yes I felt betrayed.. Yes my trust was broken. no where is she indicating that my heart was broken or I was in love with that guy. Its just that they all trusted that guy and he turned out to be the biggest scoundrel on earth.

APART from in her whole demeanour and language!! Leaving us confused but more importantly, probably leaving Arnav under incorrect illusions ðŸ˜’

anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DTeacher

APART from in her whole demeanour and language!! Leaving us confused but more importantly, probably leaving Arnav under incorrect illusions ðŸ˜’

yaa yaar but may be CV just gave us some thing to think about and they may confused us...
I just feel we have to wait till whole part to come...may be that will clear hour mind..
if Khushi said like this only then don't knw more than us ASR will think that Khushi is in love with that guy shyaaam...😲
just a deal marriage ok for me...but CV are making a way to hatred marriage

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

yaa yaar but may be CV just gave us some thing to think about and they may confused us...
I just feel we have to wait till whole part to come...may be that will clear hour mind..
if Khushi said like this only then don't knw more than us ASR will think that Khushi is in love with that guy shyaaam...😲
just a deal marriage ok for me...but CV are making a way to hatred marriage

But, if it is a hatred marriage, why would she agree to that? And if she was in love with shaym, why blame her coz she didn't know shyam was married. Shyam left so many evidences behind. he stayed out all the time, avoided khushi everytime, got mad at anjali for bringing her back to RM. I don't think this illusion she is putting through (in the precap) is enough to justify a hatred marriage. Khushi never tried to hide him, he called him few times to introduce him while the Raizadas were in Gupta house.

Blame her based on what shyam says only..that would be another inconsistent story..CVs will again get away with it as we will watch to see them at least together!!