Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is Khushi Behaving Like a Jilted Lover (Page 2)

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i agree with  reniji66 and  mommamia 

khushi has not had a chance to deal with what happened with shyam. she has been putting a brave face in front of her family. she has only cried that one time in front of asr and now i think all of her bottled up feelings will come out... they only open  up around each other. 

Whilst I acknowledge the points made by both them and yourself, I still maintain that it (the portrayal) has fallen down somewhat, due to the fact that it has been made to look as if her fiance broke off the engagement and this impression has been furthered by the way the scenes have been enacted. I'm not referring so much to today's episode - more so a culmination of events over the last few episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1Keshriyasmitar

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I would say Khushi is also responsible for this mess and this break up to be more painful.Arnav-LA talked about only live in and LA was ok with it. They also broke up and LA was fine even ready to go to  London.He also said, its over dammit and he doesn't love LA. Still Khushi didn't get it. Again she had to interfere with a fake love letter, plants, coz of her, ASR had to reconcile with LA.  LA never asked her to do that. She had to interfere and put ideas and dreams in LA's head about marriage and the poor girl is all heart broken now after this. Khushi was brought to RM to train LA not to interfere in ASR-LA 's relationship.ASR also used LA, that's a different thing. Khushi also needs to apologize for LA's state.

And in the precap, that was the most confusing dialogue I have ever heard. She sounded as if her heart was broken coz of Shyam and not coz of ASR. If she doesn't make it clear, its not the heart but the trust was broken along with the engagement, this thing is going to come back to bite her, if they ever have a hate marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachersmitar

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I think we need to get the whole scene to get a clear picture. Arnav's reaction to her disclosure will, I think, tell us a lot about what she actually meant.

The Shyam debacle was a life changing event for her. Had she married him, her life+ Anjali's life, her family's maan, the Raizada's trust --- all would have been destroyed beyond repair. Thoughts of the sheer magnitude of the damage one individual could have caused, I think, still has her reeling. She is still in shock.

Add to this worry over Payal's future, pain over Arnav's sagai, La's distress etc. I feel that La's tears reminded her of her plight on Diwali night when Arnav had razed her hopes to the ground. She thinks he has broken La's heart too. She thinks that he does not care how his words & actions hurt others.

I hope Arnav & Khushi clarify the point.

After all, he knows that she was not happy to be engaged. He also knows that she cares for him, but believes that he does not care for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherShahuanu17

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines. 

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed. 

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! Smile

Edit: Corrected spelling of fiance as the software changed it!!

Exact;y my point. I am not just talking about the precap. As you said her body language and her words are being shown as she being overly sad and not angry or relieved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I just hope that she will clarify this in Tuesday epi...
will say that only difference is "she ws not in love with that guy but La is in love with you"
I don't knw why CV is making a way to hate marriage then why a new entry here if they make a hate marriage...
personally I don't like this hate marriage

DTeacher

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I think we need to get the whole scene to get a clear picture. Arnav's reaction to her disclosure will, I think, tell us a lot about what she actually meant.

The Shyam debacle was a life changing event for her. Had she married him, her life+ Anjali's life, her family's maan, the Raizada's trust --- all would have been destroyed beyond repair. Thoughts of the sheer magnitude of the damage one individual could have caused, I think, still has her reeling. She is still in shock.

Add to this worry over Payal's future, pain over Arnav's sagai, La's distress etc. I feel that La's tears reminded her of her plight on Diwali night when Arnav had razed her hopes to the ground. She thinks he has broken La's heart too. She thinks that he does not care how his words & actions hurt others.

I hope Arnav & Khushi clarify the point.

After all, he knows that she was not happy to be engaged. He also knows that she cares for him, but believes that he does not care for her.

really  yaar I think the same this is only few words between them we have to watch whole epi to get to knw all what happened...she may be tell him that she is not in love with that snakeji...I hope...case He knws that Khushi ws not happy with her engagement

smitar

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by msg1

She is behaving as if she really wanted to get married to this guy Shyam and is now all heart broken about it. I thought she would have been releived that she doesn't have to marry the creep. Thinking she used to cringe the moment he would just set his eyes on her. Agreed that it was a huge shock for her and her family and maybe her family except babuji are hearbroken but why is she being overly sad about it?

Its the whole package actually. She only agreed for the engagement after Arnav broke her heart. She had compromised on that. And what an amount of respect that snake had commanded in their house hold. Everyone especially buaji was gaga over him. And it was all shattered. Her choice of words are haa dil kho thes pahunchi hai.. Yes I felt betrayed.. Yes my trust was broken. no where is she indicating that my heart was broken or I was in love with that guy. Its just that they all trusted that guy and he turned out to be the biggest scoundrel on earth.

APART from in her whole demeanour and language!! Leaving us confused but more importantly, probably leaving Arnav under incorrect illusions Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

APART from in her whole demeanour and language!! Leaving us confused but more importantly, probably leaving Arnav under incorrect illusions Disapprove

yaa yaar but may be CV just gave us some thing to think about and they may confused us...
I just feel we have to wait till whole part to come...may be that will clear hour mind..
if Khushi said like this only then don't knw more than us ASR will think that Khushi is in love with that guy shyaaam...Shocked
just a deal marriage ok for me...but CV are making a way to hatred marriageOuch

DTeacher

Go to top