India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is Khushi Behaving Like a Jilted Lover

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
She is behaving as if she really wanted to get married to this guy Shyam and is now all heart broken about it. I thought she would have been releived that she doesn't have to marry the creep. Thinking she used to cringe the moment he would just set his eyes on her. Agreed that it was a huge shock for her and her family and maybe her family except babuji are hearbroken but why is she being overly sad about it?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

apsaWorkerBDTeacherShahusmitarKeshriyasweetygirl28anjsMrDarcyfan

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105DTeacher-BrokenDreamer-smitaranjsMrDarcyfan

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Edited by msg1 - 19 December 2011 at 7:54pm
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
She is projecting and mirroring LA's feelings of betrayal, as well as Arnav's whole family.  Remember they didn't go for the live-in thing, but they compromised.  Nani hated LA and now with her changes she has grown to love her.  And Anjali had a "sister" in LA and someone to just talk with and visit with.  Arnav betrayed all of them the same way Shyam did.  Right now Arnav is no better than Shyam to her, whatever his reasons.  Khushi is wounded and angry right now and she's just letting whatever she feels spill out of her mouth.  She never did tell Shyam how she felt and her family never did ask her how she felt. So who does she let all her feelings out to, as usual?  You guessed; the man she loves.  I think she just needed to vent her own anger over Shyam on someone and something and there was Arnav breaking with LA.  What better time to just unleash.  But I don't think she is acting like a jilted lover, just an angry young girl, with no one to consider her feelings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachersmitaranjsMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I think what Khushi was saying is that she GETS the pain of trusting someone and then having them betray and dissapoint you! (the way Shyam did). She NEVER expected Shaym to do this, and he turned out to be the WORST!

A Married man, posing himself as single, and taking her WHOLE family for a ride! She is still reeling under the shock of all this, PLUS finding out he is non other than Anjali's husband! So it dosent get bigger than that on the "Betrayal" stakes for her!

However... Arnav being Arnav, MAY think she is saying that she is "heartbroken" coz of her break up with Snake! So THIS may cause a misunderstanding in the future! He may think she actually LOVED his Snake of a Jijja ji! THAT wont sit very well with our HOTWA!

DTeacherShahusmitaranu17

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by msg1

She is behaving as if she really wanted to get married to this guy Shyam and is now all heart broken about it. I thought she would have been releived that she doesn't have to marry the creep. Thinking she used to cringe the moment he would just set his eyes on her. Agreed that it was a huge shock for her and her family and maybe her family except babuji are hearbroken but why is she being overly sad about it?

Its the whole package actually. She only agreed for the engagement after Arnav broke her heart. She had compromised on that. And what an amount of respect that snake had commanded in their house hold. Everyone especially buaji was gaga over him. And it was all shattered. Her choice of words are haa dil kho thes pahunchi hai.. Yes I felt betrayed.. Yes my trust was broken. no where is she indicating that my heart was broken or I was in love with that guy. Its just that they all trusted that guy and he turned out to be the biggest scoundrel on earth.

Yes... but the way it is being implied is that she loved the other guy... and when ASR finds out who this other guy is... he'll start hating her bcz Shyam will tell that KKG  and family forced him...

I hope I'm wrong Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1DTeachersmitarKeshriyaanjs

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines. 

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed. 

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! Smile

Edit: Corrected spelling of fiance as the software changed it!!

Edited by DTeacher - 19 December 2011 at 8:07pm

msg1ArHi_4eversmitarKeshriya

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i agree with  reniji66 and  mommamia 

khushi has not had a chance to deal with what happened with shyam. she has been putting a brave face in front of her family. she has only cried that one time in front of asr and now i think all of her bottled up feelings will come out... they only open  up around each other. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

Go to top