Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi baby ko gussa kyon aata hai?? (Page 2)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
simple CVs shud've shown flashbacks of how Ashu snubbed her earlier.. she was waiting outside his office so long to get her answers.. bt she was shooed away mercilessly and insultingly.. thn again wen she came 4 her papers he didnt show up.. thn again wen she confronted in public he remained silent.. again with Baba confrontation, he did'nt own up his mistake..

thn suddenly, in convention he tries to approach Nidhi and says sorry.. without building a good rapport.. so its really confusing for Nidhi.. plus it hurts.. coz everytime she sees Ashu it brings back those bad memories and she has been trying so hard to move on..

so thr seems confusion on Nidhi's stance rite now..

the problem with CVs is thy show only one character's pov at a time.. thy shud've shown wat Nidhi's thinking as well.. instead of jst letting her give those angry and hurt looks..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843Armu4evaaekielAbhiAnirtmssun29yanks28

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

they need to seriously focus on nidhi now...her pov,her feelings her emotions minus any influence from the anjie or to some extent rohan...let her have a self talk or talk with rohan rational not out of anger...unless we get her pov and focus on nidhi we all will be confused by her actions reactions..the whole of last 2 weeks all we got was ashutosh ka love ,his emotions his feelings and how much he missed her which he expressed verbally...and nidhi was sidetracked

the makers need to realize a love story is made up of 2 individuals not the pov of one...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1Armu4evaAbhiAniachieverrtmsyanks28

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
actually Ashu's grief in powerful Armaan-Ashu scenes overshadowed Nidhi's plain tears..

thr wernt any substantial scenes of Nidhi's grief to balance out the powerful Armaan-Ashu scenes..

CVs/writer shud've worked on gud screenplay for Nidhi as well..

It seems the writer is getting obssessed with Ashus character and is forgetting tht thrs Nidhi's character as well... every good dialogue and scene has been given to Ashu.. i think its bcoz MB mite b motivating him with his realistic protrayal of Ashu..LOL

obviously MB's protrayal of Ashu is so fantastic tht it a simple script rises to a new level with his varied expressions and bodylanguage and v really feel for Ashu..

i think scripting for Nidhi's scene needs to b improved..

Edited by achiever - 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettdaffodil81sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Yeah, OK I can get her doing what she did AFTER she met Mallu, but for Chrissake running away as though he's about to attack her in the ballroom!! And that too after they's struck some sort of tentative truce just in the morning!! And she hadn't got disillusioned with Ashu's so-called GLOWING tribute till she met Mallu and heard her... And even after that she's ready to take Mallu's words at face value knowing how much Mallu hates her and how she feels about Ashu!! Instead of giving Ashu a chance to speak!!!

I will never understand why she behaved the way she did! and running away from the ballroom pushing people and stuff without so much as an excuse me???Her exit could have been more dignifies at least1!!! Looks like she had to go to the restroom in a hurry!!LOL

a) The person u love.. if he is saying the tiniest of things.. they tend to hit u 100 times harder
b) She did run away.. after the burger sorry too...
c) <font color="#ff0000">It was imp to stayphysicallyaway from him ...or her wall wuld hv crumbled..</font>
d) About running by pushing... its in all shows n hindi movies.. when heroine runs.. many times her dupatta catches fire tooLOLall improbable things happen in indian showsLOL

Restroom is logical..LOL Mite hv needed to release the PRESSURE or DESIRE...Wink

@bold: LOve?? WHere's the love?? Nidhi ko kich luv-shuv nahi hai..Wink

About running away... well yes, they have to maintain consistency somewhere na in this insane plot!! Can't do something rational like actually saying "Excuse Me" or remembering your manners around a person!! That just won't do!!!

@ Red: She could have just refused to dance ... They were hardly going to send her to prison for that!!!

Improbable kyon! Heroine has a long suffering illness which will come to light anyday soon.. She's suffering from a rabid form of Scizophrenia!!!LOL

Th love was there when she was fired.. :p n hence th anger too...
Nthng is logical in this show,...its saddistic...
Heroines madness is 1000000times better than Mr.Devdas wagging his tail at Mallus every command *puke*
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

seriously he needs to stop nodding his head to everything mallika does or say...my major grudge is mallika is moving scot free after everything she did and some of which ashutosh knows...and nidhi is punished for no reason at all...and how are we expecting her to understand any naino ki bhashan ..when the man in question has time and again proved to her in action that mallika is more important even if she os wrong and she has no place in his life

ohh sun is back to whacking ashutosh modeLOL

Edited by sun29 - 19 December 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1Armu4evaAbhiAniachieverrtms

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

seriously he needs to stop nodding his head to everything mallika does or say...my major grudge is mallika is moving scot free after everything she did and some of which ashutosh knows...and nidhi is punished for no reason at all...and how are we expecting her to understand any naino ki bhashan ..when the man in question has time and again proved to her in action that mallika is more important even if she os wrong and she has no place in his life

Sun i made a separate point pouring out my grievances abt Ashu's stance towards Mallu..LOL.. its frustrating really..Ouch

Blue.. Exactly.. well said.. Clap

Edited by achiever - 19 December 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnisun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Sun i made a separate point pouring out my grievances abt Ashu's stance towards Mallu..LOL.. its frustrating really..Ouch

Blue.. Exactly.. well said.. Clap

it is majorly frustrating achiever more so than this seperation...i would not crib much if ashutosh can be  a man and put mallika her place even if once...UDP kahin kaLOL

Edited by sun29 - 19 December 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843achiever

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

they need to seriously focus on nidhi now...her pov,her feelings her emotions minus any influence from the anjie or to some extent rohan...let her have a self talk or talk with rohan rational not out of anger...unless we get her pov and focus on nidhi we all will be confused by her actions reactions..the whole of last 2 weeks all we got was ashutosh ka love ,his emotions his feelings and how much he missed her which he expressed verbally...and nidhi was sidetracked

the makers need to realize a love story is made up of 2 individuals not the pov of one...

agree with u and lizzie about her somewhat of a escapist behavior..
they need to bring firmness to her character...yes anji is a friend...but seems like she looks up to her  forevery answer...and rohan's  reverse psychology is often used make her move...she needs to self implicate the situation...she was the one close to ashu, she has seen man behind the mask..and ashu has confirmed the fact she pulls him out to happiness...do agree her anger is valid...but again if he gives the most unconventional speech at seminar...comes with a apology she would be wise enough to hear him out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmssun29

Go to top