Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
actually Ashu's grief in powerful Armaan-Ashu scenes overshadowed Nidhi's plain tears..

thr wernt any substantial scenes of Nidhi's grief to balance out the powerful Armaan-Ashu scenes..

CVs/writer shud've worked on gud screenplay for Nidhi as well..

It seems the writer is getting obssessed with Ashus character and is forgetting tht thrs Nidhi's character as well... every good dialogue and scene has been given to Ashu.. i think its bcoz MB mite b motivating him with his realistic protrayal of Ashu..πŸ˜†

obviously MB's protrayal of Ashu is so fantastic tht it a simple script rises to a new level with his varied expressions and bodylanguage and v really feel for Ashu..

i think scripting for Nidhi's scene needs to b improved..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

@bold: LOve?? WHere's the love?? Nidhi ko kich luv-shuv nahi hai..πŸ˜‰

About running away... well yes, they have to maintain consistency somewhere na in this insane plot!! Can't do something rational like actually saying "Excuse Me" or remembering your manners around a person!! That just won't do!!!

@ Red: She could have just refused to dance ... They were hardly going to send her to prison for that!!!

Improbable kyon! Heroine has a long suffering illness which will come to light anyday soon.. She's suffering from a rabid form of Scizophrenia!!!πŸ˜†

Th love was there when she was fired.. :p n hence th anger too...
Nthng is logical in this show,...its saddistic...
Heroines madness is 1000000times better than Mr.Devdas wagging his tail at Mallus every command *puke*
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

seriously he needs to stop nodding his head to everything mallika does or say...my major grudge is mallika is moving scot free after everything she did and some of which ashutosh knows...and nidhi is punished for no reason at all...and how are we expecting her to understand any naino ki bhashan ..when the man in question has time and again proved to her in action that mallika is more important even if she os wrong and she has no place in his life

ohh sun is back to whacking ashutosh modeπŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

seriously he needs to stop nodding his head to everything mallika does or say...my major grudge is mallika is moving scot free after everything she did and some of which ashutosh knows...and nidhi is punished for no reason at all...and how are we expecting her to understand any naino ki bhashan ..when the man in question has time and again proved to her in action that mallika is more important even if she os wrong and she has no place in his life

ohh sun is back to whacking ashutosh modeπŸ˜†

Sun i made a separate point pouring out my grievances abt Ashu's stance towards Mallu..πŸ˜†.. its frustrating really..

Blue.. Exactly.. well said.. πŸ‘
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: achiever

Sun i made a separate point pouring out my grievances abt Ashu's stance towards Mallu..πŸ˜†.. its frustrating really..

Blue.. Exactly.. well said.. πŸ‘

it is majorly frustrating achiever more so than this seperation...i would not crib much if ashutosh can be  a man and put mallika her place even if once...UDP kahin kaπŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

they need to seriously focus on nidhi now...her pov,her feelings her emotions minus any influence from the anjie or to some extent rohan...let her have a self talk or talk with rohan rational not out of anger...unless we get her pov and focus on nidhi we all will be confused by her actions reactions..the whole of last 2 weeks all we got was ashutosh ka love ,his emotions his feelings and how much he missed her which he expressed verbally...and nidhi was sidetracked

the makers need to realize a love story is made up of 2 individuals not the pov of one...

agree with u and lizzie about her somewhat of a escapist behavior..
they need to bring firmness to her character...yes anji is a friend...but seems like she looks up to her  forevery answer...and rohan's  reverse psychology is often used make her move...she needs to self implicate the situation...she was the one close to ashu, she has seen man behind the mask..and ashu has confirmed the fact she pulls him out to happiness...do agree her anger is valid...but again if he gives the most unconventional speech at seminar...comes with a apology she would be wise enough to hear him out...

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@achiver and sun 29 agree with u on ashu's stance with mallika...
we have seen how mallika gives a larger picture to nidhi's  mistakes(planned ones)...ashu all this time seen her as good doctor...never raised suspicion feeling...but now he knows the animosity and abomination mallika has for nidhi...he needs to stop mallika from hurting nidhi...mallika needs to be
show her place which is zip,zilch total insignificant ...

daffodil81 thumbnail
I agree with Achiever that CVs should concentrate a bit on Nidhi's side also. They are mainly showing Ashu's feelings from past 2 weeks. Its all been his transition & somewhere Nidhi is lost. All they give her is tears & tears. I hope they give her some strong Dialogues & bring back the old chirpy Nidhi.
LizzieBennet thumbnail
πŸ‘ Well said, everyone.. Thanks for all your POVs and counter POVs!! πŸ˜†

Yes I do agree that Ashu's rona dhona, devdas style is getting too much to bear. And his indulgence towards Mallu makes me feel like hitting him on the head with a rock!! But that said, our frivolous, flighty butterfly isn't behaving any better. She's seems to be playing a game of one-upmanship with Ashu.. you hurt me so now its my turn to hurt you... Its so darn silly, they both seem to have the IQ and EQ of 5 year olds. Zero maturity. 😑 I was mad at Ashu for doing what he did to Nidhi and now I'm mad at Nidhi 😑.. No need for Mallus, Sues and Rohans, these two are doing all it takes to be kakab mein haddis by themselves... Masochists, both of them!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ