Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi baby ko gussa kyon aata hai??

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...

Kal ke epi ka autopsy kar rahi hoon (dead show n dead epi, anyways!!😆)

Why did Nidhi run away from the ballroom? It was sooo totally rude and uncalled for!! I mean when Ashu came up to her and they stood up to dance, she seemed to look at him like he was an axe-murderer who was about to lutaao her izzat!!! ðŸ˜† (Creepy Dr Sunil ke bajaay creepy Dr Ashu!!😃)... And in the morning she was cool with him, enough to have said good morning and given him a half-smile! Then why did she run away like a dame in distress?? Okay I can somewhat understand our Righteousness Ki Rani's anger and tears after she met Mallu and found out about the sifaarish thingy (although humaari Titli ke Schizophrenia ko samajhna mushkil ho gaya hai😆)... but why run off before when the poor man was awkwardly waiting to dance????

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Nope.. sorry to disagree... she did the logical thing.. n in keeping with her behaviour over last few days...

My thots..
a) she wants to b away from Ashu
b) she is trying to move on tho she hasnt been able to much n hence answers to her questions seems not so important at this stage
c) she ran away coz.. if she had danced with Ashu she wuld hv lost control n she wont hv been able to move on...
d) she had some hope after his glowing speeches...n sorry .. but that got shattered... wit the Mallu thing

Why r we forgetting the word Mallu used.. 'Nice way to pay Ashu back for the  favor' .. again .. mallu tried to attach some improper connotations to the whole thing..so obviously. .Nidhi was peeved... n her self respect hampered! 
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Nope.. sorry to disagree... she did the logical thing.. n in keeping with her behaviour over last few days...

My thots..
a) she wants to b away from Ashu
b) she is trying to move on tho she hasnt been able to much n hence answers to her questions seems not so important at this stage
c) she ran away coz.. if she had danced with Ashu she wuld hv lost control n she wont hv been able to move on...
d) she had some hope after his glowing speeches...n sorry .. but that got shattered... wit the Mallu thing

Why r we forgetting the word Mallu used.. 'Nice way to pay Ashu back for the  favor' .. again .. mallu tried to attach some improper connotations to the whole thing..so obviously. .Nidhi was peeved... n her self respect hampered! 

Yeah, OK I can get her doing what she did AFTER she met Mallu, but for Chrissake running away as though he's about to attack her in the ballroom!! And that too after they's struck some sort of tentative truce just in the morning!! And she hadn't got disillusioned with Ashu's so-called GLOWING tribute till she met Mallu and heard her... And even after that she's ready to take Mallu's words at face value knowing how much Mallu hates her and how she feels about Ashu!! Instead of giving Ashu a chance to speak!!! 

I will never understand why she behaved the way she did! and running away from the ballroom pushing people and stuff without so much as an excuse me???Her exit could have been more dignifies at least1!!! Looks like she had to go to the restroom in a hurry!!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yeah, OK I can get her doing what she did AFTER she met Mallu, but for Chrissake running away as though he's about to attack her in the ballroom!! And that too after they's struck some sort of tentative truce just in the morning!! And she hadn't got disillusioned with Ashu's so-called GLOWING tribute till she met Mallu and heard her... And even after that she's ready to take Mallu's words at face value knowing how much Mallu hates her and how she feels about Ashu!! Instead of giving Ashu a chance to speak!!! 

I will never understand why she behaved the way she did! and running away from the ballroom pushing people and stuff without so much as an excuse me???Her exit could have been more dignifies at least1!!! Looks like she had to go to the restroom in a hurry!!😆

a) The person u love.. if he is saying the tiniest of things.. they tend to hit u 100 times harder
b) She did run away.. after the burger sorry too...
c) It was imp to stay physically away from him ...or her wall wuld hv crumbled..
d) About running by pushing... its in all shows n hindi movies.. when heroine runs.. many times her dupatta catches fire too ðŸ˜† all improbable things happen in indian shows ðŸ˜†

Restroom is logical.. ðŸ˜†  Mite hv needed to release the PRESSURE or DESIRE...😉
LizzieBennet thumbnail

a) The person u love.. if he is saying the tiniest of things.. they tend to hit u 100 times harder
b) She did run away.. after the burger sorry too...
c) It was imp to stay physically away from him ...or her wall wuld hv crumbled..
d) About running by pushing... its in all shows n hindi movies.. when heroine runs.. many times her dupatta catches fire too ðŸ˜† all improbable things happen in indian shows ðŸ˜†

Restroom is logical.. ðŸ˜†  Mite hv needed to release the PRESSURE or DESIRE...😉

@bold: LOve?? WHere's the love?? Nidhi ko kich luv-shuv nahi hai.. ðŸ˜‰

About running away... well yes, they have to maintain consistency somewhere na in this insane plot!! Can't do something rational like actually saying "Excuse Me" or remembering your manners around a person!! That just won't do!!!

@ Red: She could have just refused to dance ... They were hardly going to send her to prison for that!!! 

Improbable kyon! Heroine has a long suffering illness which will come to light anyday soon.. She's suffering from a rabid form of Scizophrenia!!!😆

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
@Liz, I agree with Armu in this case.

Nidhi running away from the ballroom is something that's quite possible in real life too.

Her mind's awash with emotions and yes, while she did say a courteous hello to him in the morning, a dance with him  in front of all and sundry is something she didn't exactly want at this stage.

Sometimes your mind just insists that you get away from it all and that's precisely what happened with Nidhi.

What I would have liked to see though is Nidhi's reaction after running away with no Mallika in the picture and Ashutosh coming behind her. I think he might have been able to convince her in that scenario.
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
ShaoKahn thumbnail
@lizzie agree with you totally her behavior was rude n illogical

@armu totally disagree with you.
u might right if n only nidhi is living without brain cant she c why ashu aprochin her she never think once n u say she is  in love kaisa yeh pyar hai

my pov no offence 

LizzieBennet thumbnail
@Aekeil: My point exactly.. she doesn't want to dance with him, OK... but why run away like you've got ants in your pants??? Or like he's about to attack you??? He's after all supposed to be the man you love... Nothing in Nidhi's behaviour suggests that... She was all eager to walk upto him and confront him at the party! But she won't even ask him for confirmation of the sifaarish thing when he's standing there begging her not to leave!!! Mallu ne bol diya toh solah aane sach hua!!! After all Mallu toh sharafat ka top hai!!!

I just don't get it, Sorry!!!
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
simple CVs shud've shown flashbacks of how Ashu snubbed her earlier.. she was waiting outside his office so long to get her answers.. bt she was shooed away mercilessly and insultingly.. thn again wen she came 4 her papers he didnt show up.. thn again wen she confronted in public he remained silent.. again with Baba confrontation, he did'nt own up his mistake..

thn suddenly, in convention he tries to approach Nidhi and says sorry.. without building a good rapport.. so its really confusing for Nidhi.. plus it hurts.. coz everytime she sees Ashu it brings back those bad memories and she has been trying so hard to move on..

so thr seems confusion on Nidhi's stance rite now..

the problem with CVs is thy show only one character's pov at a time.. thy shud've shown wat Nidhi's thinking as well.. instead of jst letting her give those angry and hurt looks..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

they need to seriously focus on nidhi now...her pov,her feelings her emotions minus any influence from the anjie or to some extent rohan...let her have a self talk or talk with rohan rational not out of anger...unless we get her pov and focus on nidhi we all will be confused by her actions reactions..the whole of last 2 weeks all we got was ashutosh ka love ,his emotions his feelings and how much he missed her which he expressed verbally...and nidhi was sidetracked

the makers need to realize a love story is made up of 2 individuals not the pov of one...