180 DEGREE TURNED AGAINST JUHI!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bonny05

Poor kid???? LOL😆joke of the day.From which angle he looks like an poor kid to u??? poor kid dont bark all the time , dont fight with others without any reason, dont try to kick ppl with legs, poor kid dont fight all day and scream like a dog all the time ...according to me he is uselss good for nothing GROWN UP KID who doesnt even know how to talk with others mannerless kid , i guess these points r enough for poor sid kiddo😃...ITS MY POV

Well reply
GROWN UP FORGIVE YOUNGER'S MISTAKES AND GUIDE THEM AND IF THEY KEEP MAKING SAME MISTAKES , THEY GET PUNISHED. YOU NEED A LOT OF PATIENCE TO LIVE WITH YOUNGSTER , SPECIALLY WHO LEFT HOME IN A VERY YOUNG AGE AND HAVE NO ONE TO GUIDE HIM. I HOPE YOU GOT MY POV
Originally posted by shahzur2010

GROWN UP FORGIVE YOUNGER'S MISTAKES AND GUIDE THEM AND IF THEY KEEP MAKING SAME MISTAKES , THEY GET PUNISHED. YOU NEED A LOT OF PATIENCE TO LIVE WITH YOUNGSTER , SPECIALLY WHO LEFT HOME IN A VERY YOUNG AGE AND HAVE NO ONE TO GUIDE HIM. I HOPE YOU GOT MY POV
so ur trying to say whatever sid was doing fighting abusing parents kicking someone barking like a dog needs to be forgive when he himself can't let go of PM voilent thing?? he was behaving like an looser that time and i dont think so he is such a baby if he really is then this show is not meant for him...😃
the one and only dialog of juhi parmar to  avoid a converstn in which she dnt hv hr opinion is BHAAD MAI JAO sAB👏 Edited by shab18 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shahzur2010

I hate her even more after watching today's episode!!!🤢

AGREED...HATE HER A LOT.
the one and only dialog of juhi parmar to  avoid a converstn in which she dnt hv hr opinion is BHAAD MAI JO sAB