Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations guys, we have completed 350 pages and looking at our serial which have been running for more than two years, we could have reached more pages. So lets be more active and reach the following bench mark soon 😆:

🥳Congratulations Once again to Every Member🥳

Here is my Party for all of you

aww congrats.

it would have been better if these 350 pages were with ALL meaningful topics instead of some of them being spam, but still its a huge accomplishment.

i want to thank all the members for being a part of this group, old as well as new.

also gotta thank the enter DT of this section from the beginning till now. without your hard work this wouldn't have been possible.

Owh yeah, only if we were all more active, we could have reached 500 by now. And its true, i sometimes look back to see the people who have actually been there during the start of this YMGGK forum and sadly most of them are no longer active including the old mods and people who used to do the updates. Hope we will be able to achieve more and reach our next benchmark 😊
here r some party items...😃

Nice foods aarcha dee 😊
congrats everyone.👏...'party rock is in the house tonight so lets have a good time"
Yes, its party time 🥳