Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

::SS- THE DEVIL'S PARADISE:: Ch3 Return of.. Pg5 (Page 5)

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sweetu..u updated ff...?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked   nice champter...over protecting krishna...hmmmWink.. update soon...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay. Hope you'll like this chapter. Dedicated to My Musu, Eden and Ahnaf
Chapter 3- Return of a Best Buddy

Uday was LaYa's childhood friend. The trio studied at Spring Fields School of Arts. He was a fun loving and charming guy. Girls used to fall at his feet and were ready to do anything for him. Uday secretly loved Pratigya but never confessed his feelings. Pratigya who by now realised that Uday's hand was around her waist, quickly moved away.

La- "Look at you.. Ye koi waqt hai party mein aane ka. Oh my gawsh You people dont even care about me."
Uday- "oh come on La. Airport par itni sari ladkiyon ka dil todna mujhe achha nahi laga. Kya kare bechari pehli baar Udayveer Singh ko apne samne dekhkar paagal ho rahi thi."
La- "oh yeah.."
Pratigya- "La, atleast Uday party mein toh aaya hai."
Uday smiled- "You're looking gorgeous Pratigya"
La- "okay where is my gift??"
Uday- "Gift?? Oh teri.. I left it at the airport."
La smacked him on his arm- "Uday!"
Pratigya- "Shall we go inside?"

They all went inside. Krishna who was busy searching for Pratigya immediately caught her arm and pulled her in a corner.
Krishna- "Well.. Well.. Princess. May I know where you were all this while? Were you trying to get away from me?"
Pratigya moaned- "I was just talking to La"
Krishna slowly released her arm- " Darling.. But you could have stood in the hall itself. You know I get mad when you're not in sight."
Pratigya- "Im Sorry"
Krishna kissed her on the cheeks- "Its okay.. Lets go. La may be wondering where we disappeared"

La introduced Uday to Krishna.- "Yeh hai Mr. Krishna Singh. Humari pyaari Pratigya ke patidev"
Uday's smile vanished. Pratigya was married! Damn.. Uday had not noticed the Mangalsutra and sindoor due to dim party lights. He just plastered a smile "Nice meeting You"
Uday looked at Pratigya. His eyes slowly turning moist but he immediately looked aside. Pratigya could see the pain in his eyes. She knew Uday was sad. She also knew that he would never tell her the reason. Krishna temper was slowly rising at their staring sessions. Just then someone from the crowd accidently bumped into Pratigya and she fell in Uday's arms. Krishna got mad. He pulled Pratigya away from Uday and glared at him.
Uday's eyes were focussed on Pratigya- "Are you alright?"
Pratigya knew Krishna was burning with rage. She immediately ran away before the situation would get worse. She didnt even answer Uday. Uday was confused. Krishna gave him a death stare and walked behind her.
Pratigya stopped besides the pool. Krishna jerked her towards him and dug his nails in her arms.
"You enjoyed being in his arm rite? I can understand. Afterall ur meeting him after years right?"
Pratigya was about to say something but Krishna silenced her with a tight slap across her face and she fell down.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arunavelkennedylovelymayasuvarnaawtsoni4evaFallen Starmeena..vaishali.....Eden_luvsKriyakupkakesTanuDDianshrutisinhaCaped_CrusaderAnondo.RMitu_-Deepali-

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thank God...You Came At Last...Tongue
K Slapped P...Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
nice Update Yaraa...StarThumbs Up

Edited by -aHnAf- - 22 February 2012 at 7:23am

lovelymaya

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hmmm roms finally u come here after quite a long but wat dis yaar krish slapped prats pls dont degrade his character like dis me die hard fan of krish dont like ds
shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nice updating romana 
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Beautful Update Ramona.HeartHug

Mitu_

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
nice update ...Big smile but pls lessen the negativity yaar.can't see K hurting P Cry 
soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
awsum update luvd it
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x  Hug

Go to top