::SS- THE DEVIL'S PARADISE:: Ch3 Return of.. Pg5 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
sweetu..u updated ff...?😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲   nice champter...over protecting krishna...hmmmπŸ˜‰.. update soon...😑
sorry for the delay. Hope you'll like this chapter. Dedicated to My Musu, Eden and Ahnaf
Chapter 3- Return of a Best Buddy

Uday was LaYa's childhood friend. The trio studied at Spring Fields School of Arts. He was a fun loving and charming guy. Girls used to fall at his feet and were ready to do anything for him. Uday secretly loved Pratigya but never confessed his feelings. Pratigya who by now realised that Uday's hand was around her waist, quickly moved away.

La- "Look at you.. Ye koi waqt hai party mein aane ka. Oh my gawsh You people dont even care about me."
Uday- "oh come on La. Airport par itni sari ladkiyon ka dil todna mujhe achha nahi laga. Kya kare bechari pehli baar Udayveer Singh ko apne samne dekhkar paagal ho rahi thi."
La- "oh yeah.."
Pratigya- "La, atleast Uday party mein toh aaya hai."
Uday smiled- "You're looking gorgeous Pratigya"
La- "okay where is my gift??"
Uday- "Gift?? Oh teri.. I left it at the airport."
La smacked him on his arm- "Uday!"
Pratigya- "Shall we go inside?"

They all went inside. Krishna who was busy searching for Pratigya immediately caught her arm and pulled her in a corner.
Krishna- "Well.. Well.. Princess. May I know where you were all this while? Were you trying to get away from me?"
Pratigya moaned- "I was just talking to La"
Krishna slowly released her arm- " Darling.. But you could have stood in the hall itself. You know I get mad when you're not in sight."
Pratigya- "Im Sorry"
Krishna kissed her on the cheeks- "Its okay.. Lets go. La may be wondering where we disappeared"

La introduced Uday to Krishna.- "Yeh hai Mr. Krishna Singh. Humari pyaari Pratigya ke patidev"
Uday's smile vanished. Pratigya was married! Damn.. Uday had not noticed the Mangalsutra and sindoor due to dim party lights. He just plastered a smile "Nice meeting You"
Uday looked at Pratigya. His eyes slowly turning moist but he immediately looked aside. Pratigya could see the pain in his eyes. She knew Uday was sad. She also knew that he would never tell her the reason. Krishna temper was slowly rising at their staring sessions. Just then someone from the crowd accidently bumped into Pratigya and she fell in Uday's arms. Krishna got mad. He pulled Pratigya away from Uday and glared at him.
Uday's eyes were focussed on Pratigya- "Are you alright?"
Pratigya knew Krishna was burning with rage. She immediately ran away before the situation would get worse. She didnt even answer Uday. Uday was confused. Krishna gave him a death stare and walked behind her.
Pratigya stopped besides the pool. Krishna jerked her towards him and dug his nails in her arms.
"You enjoyed being in his arm rite? I can understand. Afterall ur meeting him after years right?"
Pratigya was about to say something but Krishna silenced her with a tight slap across her face and she fell down.

Thank God...You Came At Last...πŸ˜›
K Slapped P...😲
nice Update Yaraa...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
hmmm roms finally u come here after quite a long but wat dis yaar krish slapped prats pls dont degrade his character like dis me die hard fan of krish dont like ds
Beautful Update Ramona.β€οΈπŸ€—
nice update ...πŸ˜ƒ but pls lessen the negativity yaar.can't see K hurting P πŸ˜­ 
awsum update luvd it
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x  πŸ€—
Good work.  We don't want a Krishna who hurts P.
Thankxx for the dedication is it me r another musu πŸ˜‰ well update is awsome nice ff bt wht,s this krishna slapped pratigya 😲 waitobg for next update soon Sweetu!!!
Hw r u Rams?πŸ€—
finalyyy u updatedddπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
OMG!!! he slapped her...plz dnt make Krishna too over-protective bout her...i hope sumthig in d future will make him change his ways 4 d better...
too short update...plz thodaa lamba karo agli baar or else give us a double updateπŸ˜‰