Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously, the person who portrays Vijay is just amazing.

The expressions, the dialogue dlelievery are just perfect.

Especially in today's episode, his scenes with Unnati were just too hilarious.
When he's crouching down and asking Unnati if she sees any blood anywhere because both Jay and Man are in the same roomπŸ˜†.

I know Vijay is also after the crown (I think I read in an article) but I hope they show more of him. He is such a comic relief.

Yuks
you should comment on his page!! since i am the only one commenting there.
i totally agree the thought crossed my mind today - he is such a joker
Hey Yuks

Nice post...

he's crouching down and asking Unnati if she sees any blood anywhere because both Jay and Man are in the same room

πŸ˜†
yes, omg he's the most funniest n hilarious character in the show.. did u guys see how he was about to faint wen he saw manyata's cloths in jay's closet lol πŸ˜†
Originally posted by queenyuks

He is such a comic relief.

Yuks

YEP! Love his scenes, just as much as I hate akaash, soni, chiki scenes!
at first i was undecided about him from the first scene .. but now, i really like his flamboyant style πŸ˜†
Yuks, I have to admit - I hated Vijay in the beginning but the last two episodes have changed my views on him. I am really enjoying his character. The actor is doing a wonderful job, the facial expressions and body movements are just so comical and the way he says his dialogues is very hilarious.

Originally posted by gohem123

Hey Yuks

Nice post...

he's crouching down and asking Unnati if she sees any blood anywhere because both Jay and Man are in the same room

πŸ˜†

🀣 don't forget about how he asks Moniya "tunhe ABCD athi hain?" the look on his face had me LMAO!
Originally posted by nasghar

yes, omg he's the most funniest n hilarious character in the show.. did u guys see how he was about to faint wen he saw manyata's cloths in jay's closet lol πŸ˜†

I watched the episode far too many times because every scene was just so hilarious!  πŸ˜†