Something I noticed about Swamini Bua

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I was re-watching all of the Viren-Jeevika wedding sequences

In all the ceremonies where the mother is supposed to do a ritual, Swamini Bua and Vanshika stood up together.

For example, during the Mata ki Chowki, when the mother was supposed to put the green bangles on Jeevika, both Swamini and Vanshika got up together, and Vanshika backs away and lets Swamini go first
Or when, right before the marriage, the mother had to do the tilak, Swamini came and did it before Vanshika
Or during the Roka, Vanshika was about to give the shagun to Jeevika, but she told Swamini to do it

Viren sees Swamini as a second mother and Swamini also claims him as a son.
In each situation, Vanshika backs away so that Swamini can come first

I am just wondering if there will be a Jodhaa-Akbar type situation where Swamini is in the wrong and expects Viren to stand up for her, but instead he supports Jeevika/Vanshika
It will definitely create drama in the family.

Just a thought

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy

Hmmm I never thought of it that way. It could be true and very possible. I just hope it does not come to that. I dont want Viren to choose between his wife/ma or his badima. But your thought is very possible. 

<3 Shona
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure that will happen because I read somewhere swaminis character is very close to the Jodha akbar evil mom!
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
swamini isnt evil!! :/ tht day she nly mentiond tht she cnt c jeevika cry! N btw she alowd vanshika do d grahapravesh.. She luvs viren as a son thts it
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, i think that the whole situation is from the Jodha Akhbar storyline. I think this show is based on the most popular movies which makes it amazing b/c we get to enjoy longer versions of our favorite movies. 
nanaav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i thought so...its a horrible feeling when a mum has to bac down for her rights...
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vaiku

swamini isnt evil!! :/ tht day she nly mentiond tht she cnt c jeevika cry! N btw she alowd vanshika do d grahapravesh.. She luvs viren as a son thts it

She's not evil, but she's definitely opinionated and likes to have her way in every situation

Im sure a moment will arise where it will be her opinion versus someone else's, probably Jeevika's.
Jeevika, being herself will back down, and Viren, unable to see her sad, will stand up for her in front of Swamini

Yuks