Posted: 12 years ago
First and foremost, we need to get the updaters figured out before the show actually starts so if you will be available to update, please volunteer here! If we can get all this sorted out before the show starts, there will be no confusion on the day of the first episode as to who will update.

Written Updater(s)
Saturdays: 
Sundays: 

Back-up Updaters
ArHi.
Tannistha
Naughtynatty
Sweet.Shivani
shootingstar27

Video Updater
Magnificent
Edited by Jess. - 12 years ago
i can also do videos 

its taking place of Rockstar. i think i should do the video update but you guyz decide
Edited by -Nipun97- - 12 years ago
i can volunteer for one written update  but only from january when i have internet.
So written updates will be done by Shivani for now!
Tannistha- Let me know when you will be able to do updates and i'll edit the schedule :)

As for written updaters, as to my knowledge it is given to whomever volunteers first?
Originally posted by Jess.

So written updates will be done by Shivani for now!
Tannistha- Let me know when you will be able to do updates and i'll edit the schedule :)

As for written updaters, as to my knowledge it is given to whomever volunteers first?
I'll need a back-up. Can she be my back-up?
Originally posted by -Nipun97-

its taking place of Rockstar. i think i should do the video update but you guyz decide

Been doing both seasons so far. Well, i assume everyone is aware of this? Dhruvie = later clean video updates, I assume (DVD once)? as alaways? 😉😃
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

I'll need a back-up. Can she be my back-up?

only when i get internet, hopefully in january, otherwise i have no problem being your backup. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tannistha

only when i get internet, hopefully in january, otherwise i have no problem being your backup. ðŸ˜ƒ

You can either do Back-up or we can do one day Shivani and the next day you?
We'll see how it works out! :)