lata mother inlaw is the new woman

masiraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the women that abha saved is for sure raj mother and  i am sure that  he will go to look for her. daima is looking for her but to her surprise raj will be the one finding his mother and bringing her home. by the way she doesn't seem evil but she may have done whatever she did to protect her children from daima. i think lata and raj mother wil have a strong bond which  make raj adored lata even more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam-lilly thumbnail
right masiraa👍🏼...may be that woman(raj's mother) was an oppressed lady...that was hurted surely by daimaa...but the reason behind raj's hate to that woman...its still a secret...let's see what happened😕
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: masiraa

the women that abha saved is for sure raj mother and  i am sure that  he will go to look for her. daima is looking for her but to her surprise raj will be the one finding his mother and bringing her home. by the way she doesn't seem evil but she may have done whatever she did to protect her children from daima. i think lata and raj mother wil have a strong bond which  make raj adored lata even more. 

hope so 😍
Resham22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thingk that Daima paint up some story to Raj to make him hate his mother...dont worry he will surely know the truth...i just dont like Daima...❓
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope so and I hope this lady plays a part in helping Abha back home as well.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Just like how Abha brought back Pratibha to the family, it will be Abha the one who brings back the mother to Raj 😊
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Just like how Abha brought back Pratibha to the family, it will be Abha the one who brings back the mother to Raj😊

It will possible dear...