•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Despite Amar being a sly conniving person in the household, i think he should win the game for a few reasons.

First of all he's been in the house the longest with the exception of Juhi. I don't think Sunny should win because she came in too late and anyone else who comes in as wildcard so late should not win either as it isnt fair.

Second, he's the one person who has seamlessly transitioned from group to group without having anyone fight harshly with him over it. It takes a lot to do that and even though i don't like him i still think that it does show that he has played the game very well.

Third, he has been totally open about playing the game and wanting to win. Sky,Juhi and & Sunny maybe expect him to willingly sacrifice himself for their 'friendship' so they 3 can  go on to win, but he throws back their stupidity at them. He's in it to win it.

Fourth, he has had no major fights with anyone where he brought the game to a dirty level, unlike Sid and Sky who bring past, present and future to the fights. Even after Pooja Mishra came back,he tried to set the things said during their arguement right by calling her family men 'proper strong males'. He did not have to do that but he did anyways. And i disagree that he has no spine, i think he controls himself because one wrong move can spoil all his plans.

Fifth, Sky and Sid should not win because they have brought arguing to a new low with their 'manly' rages, Sunny and Juhi should not win because they have used groupism to escape any wrath in the house. Mehek, or any other late wildcard entry should not win because its too late in the game for that. So there is no one left besides  Amar,and i think there isa case against him outside so the money would come in handy.

Edited to add

Sixth, Sunny makes lots of money in her chosen 'career', Sky comes from a rich background, Sid is single and has no one to feed besides himself, Juhi is married but her husband also works and they have no kids plus in the 'maa exchange' program they were talking about their production company and new house so they must be doing ok. Amar is the one who has wife and kids and some sort of financial problems so it will do him a lot of good.

Edited by aztecarcher - 12 years ago
luvd his taunt 2 Salman today - 'its a mind game not abt reed ki haddi'...😆
i want juhi to leave next...so tht they balance out "not being in the house since day one" factor...and also she disgust me to the max...if u play fair game then sky shouldnt win...winner should be btwn amar or sid..why becuz:
Amar is saas bahuz favorite and has nvr bullied neone or did unnecessary arguements...
Sid: he apologized to everyone in the house constantly...and has shown tht he has changed...well i nvr liked him but wen u see on tv tht one is isolated..u kinda feel for him...he gained his fans cuz of tht...
Sky: no matter how good he tries to be now...its too late and how can we forget...PB will be one of the major reasons for him to loose the game cuz of her disgusting tweets in his favor and against mehek..
Sunny doesnt fall in tht catagory for me :( 
Agree Amar all the way forhe win! Deserves it!!! 👍🏼