Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Golu's insecurities are making him act with passive-aggressive behavior...Just abt a week ago he was passive and wanted to share his past with priya which she made a laughing matter...Today she wants to know and he is being defensive with aggressive behavior..

Only thing I can suggest is Priya did not need to give lecture abt her education in psychology and have this questioning convo with crossed arms..

That is also a posture of ready to fight someway...

I uderstand she is also going thru her own insecurities...She is also going thru a battle of Dil-Dimaag...

Golu is not at all attractive when he yells...He needs to find a voice of reasoning and communicate better than what he has   Sadly that has not been the case.. Kya karen..Now who willbell the cat and try to reason with Ram???😕 ...And Priya needs to stop being Teacher like and uncross those arms...😳

Nice write up Maris...

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey maris.. Very well written... I love the track.. yest ram and sakshi rocked with their expressions.. 👏👏

Ram is always portrayed as one who loses his temper easily..

During the ring scene, he told u might leave me if u get to know about me. Wen Ram got the confidence to tell about apeksha, priya laughed it off but now wen she confronts him about it, showing the kangan and all that, he feels insecure about his relationship with priya.

As far as i know, usually men just shout at the female wen they don't want to answer something. they just want the lady to shut up and not ask anything further. Ram is doing the same here so that priya doesn't know about apeksha and he's just diverting the topic by shouting at her, dats wat priya told him too. May be he fears of losing her.

Also they just enter the house from a long travel and priya immediately shoots her questions.. Ofcourse anyone would lose their temper and then the compromise talk come up. Ram's dialogue was clear, if i screwed up anything in my present, u can question me, but not for the past just coz we gelled well for 1 week. i know it was rude, but he just wants to avoid her from asking more questions and that's what happened.

Now priya at sharma house, she mite stay there for the day and ram might miss her. Both will surely miss her and sudhir would give some hope to priya. This temporary separation of a day will arise many thoughts in their mind and help them realize what they are going through, that is they are actually falling in love with each other.

I love this track... The expressions of insecurities, anger, separation, pain are beautifully portrayed by Ram and Sakshi 👏👏
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well written, Maris!!!👏👏
Ram has turned into an unpredictable man thanks to his 'kabhi dhoop kabhi chaoon' behaviour as someone mentioned over here...but if we actually think about it, he might be doing so as he is worried about losing Priya...his dialogues everytime kind of indicate that...
according to me, right now, both of them need some time out to think it all out...and thats what is going to happen most probably...Priya will have a lending ear of her father,who i hope will give her the right way to tackle the situation...and i hope that Ram too shares atleast something with Vikram...he is undergoing a turmoil in his mind and very much needs a good friend to sort things out...
i hope today's episode will turn out fruitful in helping out these 2 in whatever possible way...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏Well said Maris!...liked your analytical take on the actions of RAYA.Ram excelled in the role of the ballistic guy who didn't want to spill out  his  sordid secrets ofhis past...very defensive behaviour..then ducking for cover under the pretext of feeling suffocated and work...Angry over everything and liked it when he  putKlep mammu in his place...His embarrassment is shown during the flashbacks.
On another note...maybe waiting patiently would have done the trick...Remember in the boat during HM track ...out of the blue he shared an emotional moment abt his Dad with Priya... maybe ..similarly in an unguarded moment he would have shared about his past abt Apeeksha and his mom with Priya..who knows? It's difficult for men to express their emotions...It's when they don't feel threatened they spill out their fears and secrets to the woman whom they can trust
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Hey maris.. Very well written... I love the track.. yest ram and sakshi rocked with their expressions.. 👏👏

Ram is always portrayed as one who loses his temper easily..

During the ring scene, he told u might leave me if u get to know about me. Wen Ram got the confidence to tell about apeksha, priya laughed it off but now wen she confronts him about it, showing the kangan and all that, he feels insecure about his relationship with priya.

As far as i know, usually men just shout at the female wen they don't want to answer something. they just want the lady to shut up and not ask anything further. Ram is doing the same here so that priya doesn't know about apeksha and he's just diverting the topic by shouting at her, dats wat priya told him too. May be he fears of losing her.

Also they just enter the house from a long travel and priya immediately shoots her questions.. Ofcourse anyone would lose their temper and then the compromise talk come up. Ram's dialogue was clear, if i screwed up anything in my present, u can question me, but not for the past just coz we gelled well for 1 week. i know it was rude, but he just wants to avoid her from asking more questions and that's what happened.  
 Exactly Maria.. Anyone after a long travel will indeed be in mood or frame of mind to discuss their personal problems.. Ram is no exception..He has indicated that he values Priya's presence in his life, but hey if he is threatened then even  Priya will find herself out of his favour..

Now priya at sharma house, she mite stay there for the day and ram might miss her. Both will surely miss her and sudhir would give some hope to priya. This temporary separation of a day will arise many thoughts in their mind and help them realize what they are going through, that is they are actually falling in love with each other. Well for that to happen we need to wait a little bit longer..😳

I love this track... The expressions of insecurities, anger, separation, pain are beautifully portrayed by Ram and Sakshi 👏👏 Ram and Sakshi as actors always give their best and somehow make things work for the CVs even if the tracks are irritating and boring..

Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash91

Well written, Maris!!!👏👏
Ram has turned into an unpredictable man thanks to his 'kabhi dhoop kabhi chaoon' behaviour as someone mentioned over here...but if we actually think about it, he might be doing so as he is worried about losing Priya...his dialogues everytime kind of indicate that...
according to me, right now, both of them need some time out to think it all out...and thats what is going to happen most probably...Priya will have a lending ear of her father,who i hope will give her the right way to tackle the situation...and i hope that Ram too shares atleast something with Vikram...he is undergoing a turmoil in his mind and very much needs a good friend to sort things out...
i hope today's episode will turn out fruitful in helping out these 2 in whatever possible way...

Ash very succinctly put thoughts.. Priya will get a lending ear from her father, no doubt..But Ram needs to sort out his frustrations and insecurites either by himself or with a sounding board called Vikram..Only then we can hope for this shouting and misunderstanding to get stop..
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

👏Well said Maris!...liked your analytical take on the actions of RAYA.Ram excelled in the role of the ballistic guy who didn't want to spill out  his  sordid secrets ofhis past...very defensive behaviour..then ducking for cover under the pretext of feeling suffocated and work...Angry over everything and liked it when he  putKlep mammu in his place...His embarrassment is shown during the flashbacks.

On another note...maybe waiting patiently would have done the trick...Remember in the boat during HM track ...out of the blue he shared an emotional moment abt his Dad with Priya... maybe ..similarly in an unguarded moment he would have shared about his past abt Apeeksha and his mom with Priya..who knows? It's difficult for men to express their emotions...It's when they don't feel threatened they spill out their fears and secrets to the woman whom they can trust

Avi well said.. Any person in an unguared moment and when their mask is not in place will give a glimpse of their soul and their true emotions.. Ram right now is nowhere near that.. His insecurities, fear(of both losing Priya and her knowing his sordid past) have all alienated him from her... The best solution is let Apeksha reenter his life, let that damn secret come out into the open..Let it all be laid out for everyone(including us ) to form their own opinions..Enough of this rigmarole..😡
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maris,you hit bullseye.exactly true.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Avi well said.. Any person in an unguared moment and when their mask is not in place will give a glimpse of their soul and their true emotions.. Ram right now is nowhere near that.. His insecurities, fear(of both losing Priya and her knowing his sordid past) have all alienated him from her... The best solution is let Apeksha reenter his life, let that damn secret come out into the open..Let it all be laid out for everyone(including us ) to form their own opinions..Enough of this rigmarole..😡

In TV world the longer they stretch uncertainities and tension filled masala the better for their ratings...People eagerly tune in to find the secret haunting them...and this raises the TRP ratings...Negative stuff somehow raises the  bar code...so they would stretch te rigmarole for some time...agree abt Ram in his present frame of mind not willing to give an inch by sharing even the teeny weeny details abt  his past...All his hackles are raised up now for the time being
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everybody you all have written so nicely. And i totally agree with that, that when men are going through a turmoil they will behave worse with the ones they love. In this case, Ram is worried about the effect his past will have on his relationship with Priya. So its the fear of loosing her, is making him frustrated. And yes Ram kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar were at their best.
And hope next episode shows their agony aunts(Priya's Dad and Vikram) put some sense in their brains.