You dont have any RIGHT!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Man is really pissed off..  A few quite words from his wife; all he can react is go simply ballistic.. A reasonable demand of explanation of the scene that happened in the middle of road in a foreign land... Nothing wrong in asking; either as a wife or as a new found friend..but does it really warrant such a  reaction from from Ram??Its really annoying..

Lets go a little deep into his characterisation and personality, to get an insight into his behaviour..

He is a man who has sacrificed for long at the cost of his own pleasures and happiness..What was the incident, that was a turning point in his life will get  revealed sooner or later..But so far he has been totally brain washed  by his evil family or is like an Ostrich burying his head in his work and refusing to see all those machinations of his so called loved ones..

A friend in the form of Vikram has been his pillar of strength so far..But even he  can only  put some sense in Ram, to a certain extent.,as  there is a limit when it concerns his family too..Dont know how far Vikram is aware of the whole past of Ram..

Now amidst all these like a whiff of fresh breath comes Priya into his life..Agreed its difficult to change himself in just a few weeks of marriage...But am sure this marriage of compromise will soon get dissolved into one of, need and Love..But thats another matter altogether..

Coming to the point,Ram's behaviour towards Priya stems from insecurity..A fear that his past will definitely cast a shadow in his present and a future tha tmight turn ugly..He is typical, in a male thinking that wife or otherwise dosent have much say in his decisions or his life..He is his own master to handle things that he see fit and in his own way..

Priya does evoke  and stir something inside him, that he is not able to title it..But now he feels threatened that his past may upset the present and future lives of everyone in his family included..That he really cant handle..He had an aim , a goal in his life; to work for the Company and make others happy..Now if that apple cart is upset he will go to pieces.. Thats a mortal fear for him..

So the best way to solve this sudden problem is get angry unduly and refusing to talk about it to anyone;including  himself... Trying to distract her, he has evaded to give the accountability , she deserves.. A closed mind and heart and refusing to do any retrospection, is all he is capable of.. The net result Priya gets the blast of his ire, the full force of his fear and insecurity and a glimpse of his battered and beleaguered soul..

It has all snowballed into this , "Who gave you the right to ask and  You dont have any Right!!"... 

BTW its has become a lengthy post..All these days it was pissing me mega time and now am out with it, leaving  it for your valuable comments..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post agree with you. ram's insecurities are popping out. needs to get rid of his baggage before he can proceed with priya.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
maris i just surprised when those words came out from that Golu Guy..
just want to ask him and shake his tummy and head.." hello wake up boy..u just accepted  her as ur close friend , gave her that friendship ring ,while she was drunk and snoozing  u loved to utter word CUTE .." and now how stupid and dare to ask this stupid question ?πŸ˜•
he is like kabhi dhoop kabhi chaon...which is little bit annoying...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

maris i just surprised when those words came out from that Golu Guy..
just want to ask him and shake his tummy and head.." hello wake up boy..u just accepted  her as ur close friend , gave her that friendship ring ,while she was drunk and snoozing  u loved to utter word CUTE .." and now how stupid and dare to ask this stupid question ?πŸ˜• Yep thats his way of avoiding questions  that really needs some  sane answers 

he is like kabhi dhoop kabhi chaon...which is little bit annoying...Both I guess..What eating him so much is this useless A character..(in fact its bugging me beyond reason too)😑

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post.
I agree.
It is really hard to see ram's such anger toward priya. Poor girl. all she wanted was to know the truth.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amen my friend. well said.. well put and very well written :)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Golu's insecurities are making him act with passive-aggressive behavior...Just abt a week ago he was passive and wanted to share his past with priya which she made a laughing matter...Today she wants to know and he is being defensive with aggressive behavior..

Only thing I can suggest is Priya did not need to give lecture abt her education in psychology and have this questioning convo with crossed arms..

That is also a posture of ready to fight someway...

I uderstand she is also going thru her own insecurities...She is also going thru a battle of Dil-Dimaag...

Golu is not at all attractive when he yells...He needs to find a voice of reasoning and communicate better than what he has...And Priya needs to stop being Teacher like and uncross those arms...😳

Nice write up Maris...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved the current track . as it will surly help raya to realise their feeling.
i agree with u that ram is angry & shout at priya as he want to distract her. but i loved it.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ hey gud analysis atleast someone understood ram 's position ram needs to open up cheers for this post.πŸ‘πŸΌ
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant write up Maris...both are fighting their way towards gradual love and companionship. Hoping they will reach their soon😳
Edited by cuterosy - 12 years ago