Bigg Boss Season 5

juhi is very unprofessional

analytical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

when sky said khana nahi pakana hai to juhi ko profesionalism yaad aa gaya. she said we are paid for this, we should be professional. where was juhi professionalism when she refused to do the fashion show and she refused to do the dance for movie promo?

then sky said i will not eat,  juhi dint say she can survivie with fruits and DONT  cook.. she said sid needs food. actually she needs food.

then sky said aisa khana banonga ki mirchi jyada hogi. juhi said sunny wont be able to eat. sunny said i will also not eat for few days,i have enough fat on my body. juhi smiled but never said she will not eat..she was drnking something incup.

hypocrite juhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhukhar ko attack hi aa gya jab sky said that he will not cook, bhuukhe rehlege🤣
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shooli

bhukhar ko attack hi aa gya jab sky said that he will not cook, bhuukhe rehlege🤣

so many bad posts against sky gang , atleast few still keeping their cool!!!😆
yeah there is no episode where juhi was not seen eating.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣remember when she was talking against Andrew after Shonali's departure , she said bye to Andrew and added thanks for the lovely chickens he made!!!!🤣
chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She was so worried that Sky won't cook.  Can't believe she got nominated only once. She is happily eating , sleeping and gossiping all these weeks . Her true colors were hidden behind all these fights in the house. So she gained because of that. Today's episode her true colors were more visible because sky and sid were quiet. She certainly doesn't  deserve to win.😡

And Sky deserves that punishment . These people made so much fun of Sonali that she is not cooking on time. Today he was ready to give up his share of food just because he doesn't feel like cooking.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi has double standards, one rule for her convinence n other for rest n still in her convinence lolzz
BBfan2011 thumbnail
Haathi kisi ka nahi hai saathi !!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: analytical

when sky said khana nahi pakana hai to juhi ko profesionalism yaad aa gaya. she said we are paid for this, we should be professional. where was juhi professionalism when she refused to do the fashion show and she refused to do the dance for movie promo?

then sky said i will not eat,  juhi dint say she can survivie with fruits and DONT  cook.. she said sid needs food. actually she needs food.

then sky said aisa khana banonga ki mirchi jyada hogi. juhi said sunny wont be able to eat. sunny said i will also not eat for few days,i have enough fat on my body. juhi smiled but never said she will not eat..she was drnking something incup.

hypocrite juhi

ya i was thinking that too...she never said ki main khana nahi khaoongi aaj...sunny offered to eat an apple but she did not😆
-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mehak always remained Professional. Because of her Profession she roamed World.