Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies (Page 4)

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
bye...nighty night...i sorta spaced out in the middle and when earth called you were going to sleep...cya tomorrow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Wohoo….this post makes my day once again..thnks dear :))

Well I loved the trio scene in the beginning….viren getting pizza for virat…and jeevika getting to know abt it..WOW…brilliant idea….jeevikas luk clearly showed tht she has once again fallen in luv with Mr. Viren singh vadhera..urf the fiki kheer eater…!!!it was the same luk she gv before she hd hugged viren

Next the sisters convo is always b'ful….them being separated and missin each other brings tears...

Last but nt the least …dude u cnt stop sneezing….so its better u stop thinkin of romancing…..i mean seriously no girl will nt wnt to kiss a guy…who will stop midway nd sneeze…and thn….

And the god bless u ws super cute….krystle was perfect…sayin tht…!!

At one point of time I too wnted her to turn and just hug him at night….but I guess the beauty of the scene was tht she din't but really felt sorry for him...awww !!!

sonali.19281

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I Agree!! LolLOL Loved Ur Post!

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

Wohoo'.this post makes my day once again..thnks dear :))

Well I loved the trio scene in the beginning'.viren getting pizza for virat'and jeevika getting to know abt it..WOW'brilliant idea'.jeevikas luk clearly showed tht she has once again fallen in luv with Mr. Viren singh vadhera..urf the fiki kheer eater'!!!it was the same luk she gv before she hd hugged viren

Next the sisters convo is always b'ful'.them being separated and missin each other brings tears...

Last but nt the least 'dude u cnt stop sneezing'.so its better u stop thinkin of romancing'..i mean seriously no girl will nt wnt to kiss a guy'who will stop midway nd sneeze'and thn'.

And the god bless u ws super cute'.krystle was perfect'sayin tht'!!

At one point of time I too wnted her to turn and just hug him at night'.but I guess the beauty of the scene was tht she din't but really felt sorry for him...awww !!!

thanks tara.. glad you enjoy reading it.. encourages me to ramble moreLOL yup the trio scene was defo fun.. esp the little revelations J is privy to regarding viren and also seeing VV equation in the light.. she will now see a lot of lil secrets in the house.. esp wid chacha, chachi and V bros.. m sure these 4 defo have more inner  circle secretsLOL

sis convo for me was patchy.. there were cute bits.. and then there wereW*F bits..LOL

am loving this goofy angle of viren.. and the progression of JV story.. they are the mature couple but everyone has eccentricities and love how Jeevika is seeing them in Viren.. something are private enough for few ppl to know only.. i wld have so hugged him when he was trying too hard.. just given him a bear hug.. and gone its ok buddy.. there's always a tomorrow now sleep in peaceROFLLOL

Hawa-Hawaii

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tatan4karan

I Agree!! LolLOL Loved Ur Post!

thanks buddy.. appreciate it..Big smile
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

LOL looks like regular readers are hibernating today.. no fuss.. keeps things easy for me..LOL

forgot to point out one thing actually 2 as I was in a hurry..

Viren's heartwarming joy at his room being referred to as Jeevika's room by Kadambari.. his expression there was cute

Dabbu my hero..LOLwhat a true and endearing bodyguard he is to Manu.. he lives up to his promises for sure.. and is more responsible for Manu than she is for herself..LOLloved how he didnt let her get the better of him this time.. Dabba is growing up .. very soon he will be shaadi ke layak.. acc to PinkyROFL

FINALLY, I am getting around to replying... Smile So sorry I'm late.

On your above point about Viren's room... He had the sweetest expression when chachi referred to his room as Jeevika's now... it was almost possessive, like "I cant believe she's really miine!"

So proud of Dabbu for standing up to Maanvi. I hope his character continues to grow like this.

What to say abt this episode but BECHARA Viren!!!! It seemed like the everything; his family, duniya, his health were conspiring against him. ALL he wanted to do was spend time with new wife and possible squeeze in a kiss or two LOL I think it was almost comical how he kept trying to get close to Jeevika, but his sneezing was preventing from doing so. If I was in Jeevika's shoes, I would've literally been ROFL I know, I know... I am a bad biwi... but what to do??? Either that or I would've been red in the face trying to hold in my laughter. I agree however, that at night, when they were in bed that Jeevika could've shown a mite more compassion towards our bechara patient. Even if it was just holding his hands, or stroking his hair to soothe him. I dunno... maybe she wanted to, but with all the shyness/awkwardness the CV's are playing up between them, it was hard for her too. Confused Like the hug from a couple of episodes ago, I think its hight time that Jeevika did something spontaneous too surprise our hero. LOL Nothing too surprising mind you, otherwise ppl will get all hyper LOL

Again, m sorry... I could've replied last nite, but apart from my phone acting wonky, I was dead tired. Sleepy

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

Originally posted by sonali.19281

LOL looks like regular readers are hibernating today.. no fuss.. keeps things easy for me..LOL

forgot to point out one thing actually 2 as I was in a hurry..

Viren's heartwarming joy at his room being referred to as Jeevika's room by Kadambari.. his expression there was cute

Dabbu my hero..LOLwhat a true and endearing bodyguard he is to Manu.. he lives up to his promises for sure.. and is more responsible for Manu than she is for herself..LOLloved how he didnt let her get the better of him this time.. Dabba is growing up .. very soon he will be shaadi ke layak.. acc to PinkyROFL

FINALLY, I am getting around to replying... Smile So sorry I'm late.

On your above point about Viren's room... He had the sweetest expression when chachi referred to his room as Jeevika's now... it was almost possessive, like "I cant believe she's really miine!"

So proud of Dabbu for standing up to Maanvi. I hope his character continues to grow like this.

What to say abt this episode but BECHARA Viren!!!! It seemed like the everything; his family, duniya, his health were conspiring against him. ALL he wanted to do was spend time with new wife and possible squeeze in a kiss or two LOL I think it was almost comical how he kept trying to get close to Jeevika, but his sneezing was preventing from doing so. If I was in Jeevika's shoes, I would've literally been ROFL I know, I know... I am a bad biwi... but what to do??? Either that or I would've been red in the face trying to hold in my laughter. I agree however, that at night, when they were in bed that Jeevika could've shown a mite more compassion towards our bechara patient. Even if it was just holding his hands, or stroking his hair to soothe him. I dunno... maybe she wanted to, but with all the shyness/awkwardness the CV's are playing up between them, it was hard for her too. Confused Like the hug from a couple of episodes ago, I think its hight time that Jeevika did something spontaneous too surprise our hero. LOL Nothing too surprising mind you, otherwise ppl will get all hyper LOL

Again, m sorry... I could've replied last nite, but apart from my phone acting wonky, I was dead tired. Sleepy

Riya.. chill my thread aint no wadera house.. no sorry and thanks uLOL leave the manners out.. and trespass away.. no taxation on that..LOL bina knock kiye bindaas  gate crash karneka.. even if its next yrLOL

oh Viren's bechara act was too funny.. he wanted to squeeze few kisses.. ehLOL well all he cld was Sneeze few kisses..LOLidk where Jeevika is from.. mars or something.. how how does she have so much restrain.. I wld have died laughing or been awww and at least hugged the poor fellow.. like i told someone.. assure him there is always a tomorrow.. esp at nite.. LOL the way he kept trying earnestly..ROFL u r rite a more normal reaction wld be to have some subtle display of affection.. like simply stroking his head.. or even asking if he needs something. .water etc.. just TALK.. poor thingLOL i concur wid KT.. u wld think she is averse to physical proximity everytime she shirks away even when he holds her hand.. i mean b4 marriage toh she was better off than this..LOL shy is one thing.. this is unreal man..yet to see today's epi.. let me save some rant on tht.. and u r not besharam.. thts called human nature.. we do have hormones in our system u know.. enough estrogen to make us responsive.. LOL the whole blue sari bit where she is running away everyyy time.. almost suggests she is low on estrogenLOL but guy defo has patience.. LOL

just_juhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index