Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies (Page 2)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Sonali agree with you completeltyThumbs Up poor Viren. I do agree with you Jeevika was very oversmart with her bringing lunch to Virat but I did find it sweet that she cared so muchEmbarrassed. Best part for me was that they showed a new angle to Viren and Viraat's relationship, Viren being the goody two shoes he is is willing to break the rules for his naughty younger brother, I just loved that. Also Jeevia-Manvi scene was good too and yeah the khoon aatma thing was a bit too much it was still sweet nonetheless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470465

vaise Sonali read my last comment here for a significant piece of info ROFL..naww no way on earth you wanna miss that gem of a chichora expression ROFLROFL

totally on it dude.. flies to the threadLOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Loved your post.

Totally agree with all the points. Poor Viren LOL

I feel not enough credit is given to the actor & character of Dabbu Smile

Inspiring songs? Only one comes to mind : Hum honge kaamyaab ROFL

thanksSmile... oh yeah I so think Dabbu actor is fab.. he can do wonders... it'll be a riot if he accompanies Manu to wadera house..LOL I simply adore Dabbu Viraat scenes too.. I wish they dont corner Dabbu in all the JM track etc.. 

I though of Baar baar haan bolo yaar haan.. but yers works even better.. lawyer hoga kamyaab ek raatROFL

hamzanuha

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Woman...How do you make me crack up everyday!!!!
1. Brilliant post(am gonna stop saying this from tomorrow coz it's a given)
2. Virika have slowly but surely grown on me...Am glad they've grown beyond those eye locks...Am gladder that Viren has that "chichora" streak of KT in him...
3. I had the exact same thoughts about how the universe was conspiring against the poor fella...I hope we get a kiss in this year(nahin tou too much ho jaayega if they stretch it)...
:) 

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Sonali agree with you completeltyThumbs Up poor Viren. I do agree with you Jeevika was very oversmart with her bringing lunch to Virat but I did find it sweet that she cared so muchEmbarrassed. Best part for me was that they showed a new angle to Viren and Viraat's relationship, Viren being the goody two shoes he is is willing to break the rules for his naughty younger brother, I just loved that. Also Jeevia-Manvi scene was good too and yeah the khoon aatma thing was a bit too much it was still sweet nonetheless

hey tani.. Long time.. was wondering where u disappeared missed our evening randomness.. LOL oh heck yeah.. Jeevika's smarty pants act and the wet pants look while Dadaji screamed was funnyLOL but VV bro equation won me over.. well All that glitters is not gold.. and appearances are rather deceptive.. isnt it obvious that Virat must have had some silent support to sustain his free spirit since childhood.. somewhere Viren covered up for him since childhood.. coz I dont see tht verve in Vanshika..LOL in turn giving Virat the extra confidence in his way of life.. towards life.. Virat on his part is rather smart.. its downright suicide to clash with dadaji's convictions.. when one doesnt have to...LOL let dadaji live under the happy illusion that his rules are above him alsoWink

JM scene I clearly liked how J turned the topic and didnt breach the whole awkward realization of the state of affairs in Wadera household.. that level of discretion is prudent.. I can only hope she doesnt share everything with Manu.. for her and Manu's and Viren's sake at least.. its called growing up.. separating priorities.. lets see how she balances it.. Manu's whole mandir story started out of the blue and was out of context.. but its ManuLOL so I overlooked.. somewhere I think Js naive and soft mind is being judgemental of Dadaji.. he wld have done the same if it was viren or even himself instead of virat.. that's his conviction.. and one cant take offense to it.. everyone isnt the same.. sooner she accepts  it.. and the erraticities of wadera members better it is.. on those terms I find the V bros very open minded.. I guess it has to do with their exposure in life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwTani91

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Heylo. Hug

Hahaa, yeah, I found the brothers' scene too cute. They're all immune to Dadaji's military regime, and have their back-up plans ready. ROFL Exactly, with a person like Dadaji, one would keep the room stuffed with food supplies. And Jeevika definitely asked for it, she's totally new, and one would normally consult the other members before taking the first step directly. And then Jeevika finding out that Viren had already taken care of the situation. LOL

I cringed at the bit where the sisters are talking and Jeevika goes, "mere badan mein to khoon hi nahin hai" or whatever that dialogue was. Confused Creepy. Honestly, I can understand they're attached and stuff, but implying that she's a dead body? ROFL

Viren's struggles with the cold were hilarious. ROFL Poor guy, both Swamini and Vanshika bugging him together. The way he gets irritated and goes, "arre yaar, ab kaun aaya hai?" LOL and then burying himself under the covers when he sees both moms coming in with full taam jhaam. LOL Pehle hi there had been so many interruptions to their romance, and now the zukham. LOL Loved how Jeevika was just standing and watching while both moms went hyper. LOL And how she couldn't help find the whole situation funny. I swear anyone would've burst out laughing. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

Woman...How do you make me crack up everyday!!!!
as long as the show  cracks me up.. I'll return the favor.. or pay it fwdLOL
1. Brilliant post(am gonna stop saying this from tomorrow coz it's a given)
cool so I dont have to pretend to write something good.. can keep trashing.. now tht its a given..Cool its all abr glitzy packaging..LOL
2. Virika have slowly but surely grown on me...Am glad they've grown beyond those eye locks...Am gladder that Viren has that "chichora" streak of KT in him...
Viren defo has come a long way.. I guess the humor was always there in him.. Now I hope he does rub a bit on Jeevika.. the girl does need some sunshine and humor in her life.. really..LOL one wld think she was sent to tihar jail not matrimony..LOL breathe in breathe out woman.. collective Viren and Virat need to imbibe some life humor.. Big smile coz face it she has to get around the rules.. if she were to breathe..LOL
3. I had the exact same thoughts about how the universe was conspiring against the poor fella...I hope we get a kiss in this year(nahin tou too much ho jaayega if they stretch it)... 
:) balike all tht barn jazz and not even a kiss wld be epic chindiness.. I wld give up on random hawtness if it doesnt lead anywhr.. but yup if its funny I am all for it.. like Viren's antics still are not overdone IMOLOL.. there is an earnest charm to it..they may have a ME on 24th.. so there.. but who wld watch tv on xmas eve.. phish
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

hey tani.. Long time.. was wondering where u disappeared missed our evening randomness.. LOL oh heck yeah.. Jeevika's smarty pants act and the wet pants look while Dadaji screamed was funnyLOL but VV bro equation won me over.. well All that glitters is not gold.. and appearances are rather deceptive.. isnt it obvious that Virat must have had some silent support to sustain his free spirit since childhood.. somewhere Viren covered up for him since childhood.. coz I dont see tht verve in Vanshika..LOL in turn giving Virat the extra confidence in his way of life.. towards life.. Virat on his part is rather smart.. its downright suicide to clash with dadaji's convictions.. when one doesnt have to...LOL let dadaji live under the happy illusion that his rules are above him alsoWink

JM scene I clearly liked how J turned the topic and didnt breach the whole awkward realization of the state of affairs in Wadera household.. that level of discretion is prudent.. I can only hope she doesnt share everything with Manu.. for her and Manu's and Viren's sake at least.. its called growing up.. separating priorities.. lets see how she balances it.. Manu's whole mandir story started out of the blue and was out of context.. but its ManuLOL so I overlooked.. somewhere I think Js naive and soft mind is being judgemental of Dadaji.. he wld have done the same if it was viren or even himself instead of virat.. that's his conviction.. and one cant take offense to it.. everyone isnt the same.. sooner she accepts  it.. and the erraticities of wadera members better it is.. on those terms I find the V bros very open minded.. I guess it has to do with their exposure in life..
The crapfest that is exams had taken over my life for the past week so was busy.Dead

Yeah Mannu's mandir talk was random but I couldn't help feeling that it was a foreshadow of something...have no clue but yeahConfused

ROFL at your description of Jeevika's expression. poor thing but yeah she had it coming. Agree with you about Jeevika's opinion about Dadaji too

Agree with you, I hope Jeevika doesn't spill the beans on every single thing going on in Vadhera household, yeah I hope that there is a sense of ghar ki baat ghar main type for Jeevika when it comes to talking to Manvi.

BTW random comment- Anju Mahendroo is in the The Dirty Picture and DAMN she is a biatch in there...hehehe she rocksClap

Edited by Tani91 - 19 December 2011 at 10:04pm

sonali.19281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index