sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Loved your post.

Totally agree with all the points. Poor Viren πŸ˜†

I feel not enough credit is given to the actor & character of Dabbu 😊

Inspiring songs? Only one comes to mind : Hum honge kaamyaab 🀣

thanks😊... oh yeah I so think Dabbu actor is fab.. he can do wonders... it'll be a riot if he accompanies Manu to wadera house..πŸ˜† I simply adore Dabbu Viraat scenes too.. I wish they dont corner Dabbu in all the JM track etc.. 

I though of Baar baar haan bolo yaar haan.. but yers works even better.. lawyer hoga kamyaab ek raat🀣
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Woman...How do you make me crack up everyday!!!!
1. Brilliant post(am gonna stop saying this from tomorrow coz it's a given)
2. Virika have slowly but surely grown on me...Am glad they've grown beyond those eye locks...Am gladder that Viren has that "chichora" streak of KT in him...
3. I had the exact same thoughts about how the universe was conspiring against the poor fella...I hope we get a kiss in this year(nahin tou too much ho jaayega if they stretch it)...
:) 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Sonali agree with you completeltyπŸ‘πŸΌ poor Viren. I do agree with you Jeevika was very oversmart with her bringing lunch to Virat but I did find it sweet that she cared so much😳. Best part for me was that they showed a new angle to Viren and Viraat's relationship, Viren being the goody two shoes he is is willing to break the rules for his naughty younger brother, I just loved that. Also Jeevia-Manvi scene was good too and yeah the khoon aatma thing was a bit too much it was still sweet nonetheless

hey tani.. Long time.. was wondering where u disappeared missed our evening randomness.. πŸ˜† oh heck yeah.. Jeevika's smarty pants act and the wet pants look while Dadaji screamed was funnyπŸ˜† but VV bro equation won me over.. well All that glitters is not gold.. and appearances are rather deceptive.. isnt it obvious that Virat must have had some silent support to sustain his free spirit since childhood.. somewhere Viren covered up for him since childhood.. coz I dont see tht verve in Vanshika..πŸ˜† in turn giving Virat the extra confidence in his way of life.. towards life.. Virat on his part is rather smart.. its downright suicide to clash with dadaji's convictions.. when one doesnt have to...πŸ˜† let dadaji live under the happy illusion that his rules are above him alsoπŸ˜‰

JM scene I clearly liked how J turned the topic and didnt breach the whole awkward realization of the state of affairs in Wadera household.. that level of discretion is prudent.. I can only hope she doesnt share everything with Manu.. for her and Manu's and Viren's sake at least.. its called growing up.. separating priorities.. lets see how she balances it.. Manu's whole mandir story started out of the blue and was out of context.. but its ManuπŸ˜† so I overlooked.. somewhere I think Js naive and soft mind is being judgemental of Dadaji.. he wld have done the same if it was viren or even himself instead of virat.. that's his conviction.. and one cant take offense to it.. everyone isnt the same.. sooner she accepts  it.. and the erraticities of wadera members better it is.. on those terms I find the V bros very open minded.. I guess it has to do with their exposure in life..
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heylo. πŸ€—

Hahaa, yeah, I found the brothers' scene too cute. They're all immune to Dadaji's military regime, and have their back-up plans ready. 🀣 Exactly, with a person like Dadaji, one would keep the room stuffed with food supplies. And Jeevika definitely asked for it, she's totally new, and one would normally consult the other members before taking the first step directly. And then Jeevika finding out that Viren had already taken care of the situation. πŸ˜†

I cringed at the bit where the sisters are talking and Jeevika goes, "mere badan mein to khoon hi nahin hai" or whatever that dialogue was. πŸ˜• Creepy. Honestly, I can understand they're attached and stuff, but implying that she's a dead body? 🀣

Viren's struggles with the cold were hilarious. 🀣 Poor guy, both Swamini and Vanshika bugging him together. The way he gets irritated and goes, "arre yaar, ab kaun aaya hai?" πŸ˜† and then burying himself under the covers when he sees both moms coming in with full taam jhaam. πŸ˜† Pehle hi there had been so many interruptions to their romance, and now the zukham. πŸ˜† Loved how Jeevika was just standing and watching while both moms went hyper. πŸ˜† And how she couldn't help find the whole situation funny. I swear anyone would've burst out laughing. 🀣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Woman...How do you make me crack up everyday!!!!

as long as the show  cracks me up.. I'll return the favor.. or pay it fwdπŸ˜†
1. Brilliant post(am gonna stop saying this from tomorrow coz it's a given)
cool so I dont have to pretend to write something good.. can keep trashing.. now tht its a given..😎 its all abr glitzy packaging..πŸ˜†
2. Virika have slowly but surely grown on me...Am glad they've grown beyond those eye locks...Am gladder that Viren has that "chichora" streak of KT in him...
Viren defo has come a long way.. I guess the humor was always there in him.. Now I hope he does rub a bit on Jeevika.. the girl does need some sunshine and humor in her life.. really..πŸ˜† one wld think she was sent to tihar jail not matrimony..πŸ˜† breathe in breathe out woman.. collective Viren and Virat need to imbibe some life humor.. πŸ˜ƒ coz face it she has to get around the rules.. if she were to breathe..πŸ˜†
3. I had the exact same thoughts about how the universe was conspiring against the poor fella...I hope we get a kiss in this year(nahin tou too much ho jaayega if they stretch it)... 
:) balike all tht barn jazz and not even a kiss wld be epic chindiness.. I wld give up on random hawtness if it doesnt lead anywhr.. but yup if its funny I am all for it.. like Viren's antics still are not overdone IMOπŸ˜†.. there is an earnest charm to it..they may have a ME on 24th.. so there.. but who wld watch tv on xmas eve.. phish

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hey tani.. Long time.. was wondering where u disappeared missed our evening randomness.. πŸ˜† oh heck yeah.. Jeevika's smarty pants act and the wet pants look while Dadaji screamed was funnyπŸ˜† but VV bro equation won me over.. well All that glitters is not gold.. and appearances are rather deceptive.. isnt it obvious that Virat must have had some silent support to sustain his free spirit since childhood.. somewhere Viren covered up for him since childhood.. coz I dont see tht verve in Vanshika..πŸ˜† in turn giving Virat the extra confidence in his way of life.. towards life.. Virat on his part is rather smart.. its downright suicide to clash with dadaji's convictions.. when one doesnt have to...πŸ˜† let dadaji live under the happy illusion that his rules are above him alsoπŸ˜‰

JM scene I clearly liked how J turned the topic and didnt breach the whole awkward realization of the state of affairs in Wadera household.. that level of discretion is prudent.. I can only hope she doesnt share everything with Manu.. for her and Manu's and Viren's sake at least.. its called growing up.. separating priorities.. lets see how she balances it.. Manu's whole mandir story started out of the blue and was out of context.. but its ManuπŸ˜† so I overlooked.. somewhere I think Js naive and soft mind is being judgemental of Dadaji.. he wld have done the same if it was viren or even himself instead of virat.. that's his conviction.. and one cant take offense to it.. everyone isnt the same.. sooner she accepts  it.. and the erraticities of wadera members better it is.. on those terms I find the V bros very open minded.. I guess it has to do with their exposure in life..

The crapfest that is exams had taken over my life for the past week so was busy.🀒

Yeah Mannu's mandir talk was random but I couldn't help feeling that it was a foreshadow of something...have no clue but yeahπŸ˜•

🀣 at your description of Jeevika's expression. poor thing but yeah she had it coming. Agree with you about Jeevika's opinion about Dadaji too

Agree with you, I hope Jeevika doesn't spill the beans on every single thing going on in Vadhera household, yeah I hope that there is a sense of ghar ki baat ghar main type for Jeevika when it comes to talking to Manvi.

BTW random comment- Anju Mahendroo is in the The Dirty Picture and DAMN she is a biatch in there...hehehe she rocksπŸ‘
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Heylo. πŸ€—
full on nautanki mode.. kaha mar gayi thi.. πŸ˜†.. any news of ashu

Hahaa, yeah, I found the brothers' scene too cute. They're all immune to Dadaji's military regime, and have their back-up plans ready. 🀣 Exactly, with a person like Dadaji, one would keep the room stuffed with food supplies. And Jeevika definitely asked for it, she's totally new, and one would normally consult the other members before taking the first step directly. And then Jeevika finding out that Viren had already taken care of the situation. πŸ˜† oh friday epi reminded me of my dorm curfew in India during first yr.. and how we had our setting with the icecream wala and random restro ppl to deliver food stealthily for last min midnite parties etc.. all while the warden was unaware.. it was uber fun.. crawling out.. bribing.. what is life without some shayndiness.. I knew Virat wld probably be munching.. but Viren being involved was cherry on the cake.. as it is.. in mussorie they showed Virat randomly roamign with pizzas etc..πŸ˜† so it was a given.. beech mein bichari jeevika ke mahanta ka faluda ban gaya.. loved how virat said.. dadaji ne half page ka bhashan de dala.. and Viren's ouch look.. both are partners in crime.. viren is so like me.. in me n bro equation. .the bahar se sharif.. but more khatarnaak plannerπŸ˜†

I cringed at the bit where the sisters are talking and Jeevika goes, "mere badan mein to khoon hi nahin hai" or whatever that dialogue was. πŸ˜• Creepy. Honestly, I can understand they're attached and stuff, but implying that she's a dead body? 🀣 I knew you would get my bhavna.. egjactly dude.. how spooky was tht khoonless comment.. I like JM.. but honestly wish they downplay the dramatic lines.. they kill it for me.. and I cant be bothered.. mere liye the bros are regular.. not ek hazaron mein.. and thats their USP.. normalcy appeals man

Viren's struggles with the cold were hilarious. 🀣 Poor guy, both Swamini and Vanshika bugging him together. The way he gets irritated and goes, "arre yaar, ab kaun aaya hai?" πŸ˜† and then burying himself under the covers when he sees both moms coming in with full taam jhaam. πŸ˜† Pehle hi there had been so many interruptions to their romance, and now the zukham. πŸ˜† Loved how Jeevika was just standing and watching while both moms went hyper. πŸ˜† And how she couldn't help find the whole situation funny. I swear anyone would've burst out laughing. 🀣

oh the look he gives out of the inhaler.. once he hears keep away from him was priceless and the last bit where he is trying everytime and keeps sneezing🀣 or the really wanna kiss her in the evening as he breaks into a sneeze and her smirky god bless were rather cheeky situations.. πŸ˜† kya love ishtory hain.. loving it..πŸ˜† even his look as he shaan se enters his room to see all d women in it.. πŸ˜† and after chachi calls how he returns half way.. epic goofiness.. loves itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† total dysfunctional lover boy..πŸ˜†

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
I liked the scene between the brothers too..And I completely agree that instead of breaking the rules and then sahofying dadaji's anger it is better to go around things a bit slyly...again goes to show viren's not as seedha as he seems!

@aa123.80..what's your name ya...typing the user id is a pain:-P
I agree about the dialogue...weirded me out completely!

@sonali..Jeevika needs to loosen up a little stat..But I guess it's too early coz she's still getting used to that circus..with hitler, mogambo, menu cards all packed into one!
Also I hope jungle mein mungle happens but they hv this habit of airing promos much before they air the epi...case in point...The JM scene where they were sitting at the ghat!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Tani: Anju Mahendru info.. see thats exactly y i missed u..πŸ˜† d random trivia u come up wid..πŸ˜† i shld catch TDP sometime.. but only after a guilty pleasure of desi boyz..🀣 

on Manu's mandir talk.. J was distracted and not even paying attn.. she only caught on the log kaise ho gaye hain.. the utter disbelief that convictions can rule a person more than affection wrt dadaji was still playing on her mind.. so Idk if tht was a foreshadowing. .but i'll be yer hanuman blazing yer lanka on fire was  a direct foreshadow of manu mayhem to hit Js domesticity.. and uncontrollable situations arising..πŸ˜† but now tht viren has been shown as the backing up cover guy lets see how he can handle the manu mayhem.. and buffer its side effects.. all tht wld be interesting..πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

I liked the scene between the brothers too..And I completely agree that instead of breaking the rules and then sahofying dadaji's anger it is better to go around things a bit slyly...again goes to show viren's not as seedha as he seems!

its clearly a mind over heart kinda thing.. both the bros can be fun in their own way.. but do it stealthily and smartly. .where as both sisters are rather impulsive and guided by heart and hence falter.. how many times has manu suffered Virat's sly humor by now.. and now Jeevika inadvertently does the same.πŸ˜† 
@aa123.80..what's your name ya...typing the user id is a pain:-P her name is ishita.. par pyar se hum use ishu bulate hainπŸ˜†
I agree about the dialogue...weirded me out completely!

@sonali..Jeevika needs to loosen up a little stat..But I guess it's too early coz she's still getting used to that circus..with hitler, mogambo, menu cards all packed into one!
Also I hope jungle mein mungle happens but they hv this habit of airing promos much before they air the epi...case in point...The JM scene where they were sitting at the ghat!

yup its been all of a day in new life for J.. so orientation process mein all these goof ups are legit.. tomorrow swamini dhamaka πŸ˜† and then as usual beeji will get hyper.. πŸ˜† random drama b4 goofy lover runs off wid his wife.. πŸ˜† for a manufactured SRπŸ˜† i wish sometimes these sbs ppl dont spill beans weeks in advance .. spoils all d fun.. lets hope the whole scene doesnt look like they way they showed it..and doesnt prolong for a week..πŸ˜† reminds me of tht sangeet dance.. all tht hoopla aur they show 1/2 of it.. after a weekπŸ˜†