Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† interesting and funny epi again.. Viren Vadera's ordeals continue..poor thing๐Ÿคฃ a guy who is adept at squaring circle theorems falls prey to cosmic conspiracies..๐Ÿ˜†

to elaborate.. a lot of us in our growing up yrs had to find the best way to draw a circle or square inside the other with the same area.. as in metaphorically finding solutions in a circumstance with logic.. and today one saw that aspect of Viren.. on friday when I saw VIrat leave rather undisturbed from the dining table.. I was wondering the same.. I was sure this wasnt the first instance.. he was returned.. so in his place I wld so keep ready supplies of food in my room ๐Ÿ˜† but this turned out even better for every missed meal.. the older, responsible Vadera cut corners for his free-spirited casual younger brother..๐Ÿ˜ƒ now that's sibling chemistry for me.. reminded me of all the time I covered for my bro but my services mostly came at some price esp coz I was more creative๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Moreover I couldnt help but crack up when Jeevika had the pee in her pants expression while Dadaji was at his dictatorial best..๐Ÿ˜† I really am snarky towards oversmart presumptive characters.. no offenses but Jeevika asked for it.. you are at a new place.. observe and then act.. what ever made you think the rest were stupid to not know better.. or you smarter to come up with some solution to the current fiasco.. I wld have just gone and spoken to Viren about helping Virat and been an accomplice but I guess she is new and naive... and still discovering Viren's many hidden facets beneath the trophy child demeanor..๐Ÿ˜‰ Loved Virat's lines of sirf main jhel raha hoon baki nibha rahe hain.. rest dont seem to take so much offense to the draconian laws๐Ÿ˜†but his advice was really nice and pragmatic... its extremely foolhardy to take on the stringent norms and order.. but if one had brains one could live his or her way even in concentration camps (referring to life is beautiful- the movie) and give the impression of convenient reality.. oh how I love that..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

speaking of which.. the whole setting is totally inspired from the movie khoobsurat and the stage is set for Manvi the mayhem to come and create extreme entropy in the ordered domesticity.๐Ÿ˜† 

now coming to the next part of the epi.. a guy who deftly solves the squaring circles theorem falls prey to cosmic conspiracies.. where his simple desires seem colossal to follow up.. if the bazillion family members are not enough pain.. then the universe conspires ๐Ÿ˜† oh dear streptococcal infection.. ๐Ÿ˜† and the ensuing pampering by two mothers.. ๐Ÿคฃ (see what I mean.. having one mom is hard to handle).. sometimes being the apple of the eye is a tough act to live up to.. esp when all you want is a mediocre moment.. a rather common existence and not celebrity status๐Ÿ˜† well too bad Vadera Sr. wld have to live with it till he can find some solutions to this conundrum.. which we all know he wld find.. got to give it to the bugger's resolve๐Ÿ˜† Jeevika on the other hand was rather cute in the latter part of the epi.. shifting between awe and amazement at the maternal pampering.. (may be coz she doesnt remember being privy to such for the longest time) at the same time taking sadist pleasure at Viren's frustrations.. even at night.. not did she turn once while he was on his trials..๐Ÿ˜† I wld have so cracked up and hugged the guy for his honest desperation๐Ÿคฃ how earnestly was he trying the whole day..๐Ÿ˜†

the cute moments were defo the multiple god bless you with the utmost pun.. and where she almost stopped mouthing it in front of the mothers in charge.. gosh moms they do take time to realize their son is married now..๐Ÿ˜† what do I say about KT.. each look of utter disbelief to frustration to the submission in the end of 'I give up.. one cant fight nature' was epic.. ๐Ÿ˜† I am loving the whole process and the slow torture..๐Ÿคฃ 

motivation songs anyone for our hero.. down but certainly not out.. wait till he springs back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ till then let the cosmic conspiracy have its moment of glory.. 

signing off..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
LOL looks like regular readers are hibernating today.. no fuss.. keeps things easy for me..๐Ÿ˜†

forgot to point out one thing actually 2 as I was in a hurry..

Viren's heartwarming joy at his room being referred to as Jeevika's room by Kadambari.. his expression there was cute

Dabbu my hero..๐Ÿ˜† what a true and endearing bodyguard he is to Manu.. he lives up to his promises for sure.. and is more responsible for Manu than she is for herself..๐Ÿ˜† loved how he didnt let her get the better of him this time.. Dabba is growing up .. very soon he will be shaadi ke layak.. acc to Pinky๐Ÿคฃ
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post...i wonder if it was a brothers' spl epi...first viren then dabbu...hihi...
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

๐Ÿ˜† interesting and funny epi again.. Viren Vadera's ordeals continue..poor thing๐Ÿคฃ a guy who is adept at squaring circle theorems falls prey to cosmic conspiracies..๐Ÿ˜†

Episode was definitely entertaining ...i prefer these light hearted moments to all random hawt ie coming up in further episodes ๐Ÿ˜†
to elaborate.. a lot of us in our growing up yrs had to find the best way to draw a circle or square inside the other with the same area.. as in metaphorically finding solutions in a circumstance with logic.. and today one saw that aspect of Viren.. on friday when I saw VIrat leave rather undisturbed from the dining table.. I was wondering the same.. I was sure this wasnt the first instance.. he was returned.. so in his place I wld so keep ready supplies of food in my room ๐Ÿ˜† but this turned out even better for every missed meal.. the older, responsible Vadera cut corners for his free-spirited casual younger brother..๐Ÿ˜ƒ now that's sibling chemistry for me.. reminded me of all the time I covered for my bro but my services mostly came at some price esp coz I was more creative๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Moreover I couldnt help but crack up when Jeevika had the pee in her pants expression while Dadaji was at his dictatorial best..๐Ÿ˜† I really am snarky towards oversmart presumptive characters.. no offenses but Jeevika asked for it.. you are at a new place.. observe and then act.. what ever made you think the rest were stupid to not know better.. or you smarter to come up with some solution to the current fiasco.. I wld have just gone and spoken to Viren about helping Virat and been an accomplice but I guess she is new and naive... and still discovering Viren's many hidden facets beneath the trophy child demeanor..๐Ÿ˜‰ Loved Virat's lines of sirf main jhel raha hoon baki nibha rahe hain.. rest dont seem to take so much offense to the draconian laws๐Ÿ˜†but his advice was really nice and pragmatic... its extremely foolhardy to take on the stringent norms and order.. but if one had brains one could live his or her way even in concentration camps (referring to life is beautiful- the movie) and give the impression of convenient reality.. oh how I love that..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes..me too loved the brother's scene yet again..I knew it Viren would have already found a way to help his brother out..Jeevika poor thing got a panic attack when Dadaji appeared out of nowhere and started his bashans on rules and regulations ๐Ÿ˜†..in a way she asked for it...agree it would have been wiser for her to talk about this matter to Viren beforehand rather than taking the responsibility to her hands alone..thats a typical SP bahu trait though ๐Ÿ˜†..Jeevika should learn to share every espect of her life with Viren..for now she is still heavily dependent on maanu ..yeah! loved Viraat's take on Jeevika bringing the food..its better to find other means to live by ur way and project something else as reality..its foolish to break the norms and traditions ..loved this sentence of urs " its extremely foolhardy to take on the stringent norms and order.. but if one had brains one could live his or her way even in concentration camps (referring to life is beautiful- the movie) and give the impression of convenient reality.. "..couldnt have said it better ๐Ÿ‘..Love Virat comforting J she will leans as time goes by also informing her the well kept secret of VV brothers ๐Ÿ˜†

speaking of which.. the whole setting is totally inspired from the movie khoobsurat and the stage is set for Manvi the mayhem to come and create extreme entropy in the ordered domesticity.๐Ÿ˜† 

Yup inspiration is  evident from the word go! How successful the track will be is dependent on how the cvs would present it :)
now coming to the next part of the epi.. a guy who deftly solves the squaring circles theorem falls prey to cosmic conspiracies.. where his simple desires seem colossal to follow up.. if the bazillion family members are not enough pain.. then the universe conspires ๐Ÿ˜† oh dear streptococcal infection.. ๐Ÿ˜† and the ensuing pampering by two mothers.. ๐Ÿคฃ (see what I mean.. having one mom is hard to handle).. sometimes being the apple of the eye is a tough act to live up to.. esp when all you want is a mediocre moment.. a rather common existence and not celebrity status๐Ÿ˜† well too bad Vadera Sr. wld have to live with it till he can find some solutions to this conundrum.. which we all know he wld find.. got to give it to the bugger's resolve๐Ÿ˜† Jeevika on the other hand was rather cute in the latter part of the epi.. shifting between awe and amazement at the maternal pampering.. (may be coz she doesnt remember being privy to such for the longest time) at the same time taking sadist pleasure at Viren's frustrations.. even at night.. not did she turn once while he was on his trials..๐Ÿ˜† I wld have so cracked up and hugged the guy for his honest desperation๐Ÿคฃ how earnestly was he trying the whole day..๐Ÿ˜†

LOLL at the whole universe conspiring against Viren ๐Ÿคฃ..True though ๐Ÿ˜†..Frankly if i was jeevika,would be irritated seeing these mothers competing each other to nurse their 26 yr old son..I mean he is an adult and all this concern over some sneezing ๐Ÿ˜†..anyway its jeevika,she would have found all the affection adorable only ๐Ÿ˜†..Loved Jeevika's expression in the bed..she was feeling sad for Viren but his desperate antics were hillarious as well ..there was mischief and concern both on her face ๐Ÿ˜†

the cute moments were defo the multiple god bless you with the utmost pun.. and where she almost stopped mouthing it in front of the mothers in charge.. gosh moms they do take time to realize their son is married now..๐Ÿ˜† what do I say about KT.. each look of utter disbelief to frustration to the submission in the end of 'I give up.. one cant fight nature' was epic.. ๐Ÿ˜† I am loving the whole process and the slow torture..๐Ÿคฃ

KT toh nailed every expression once again..My favourite was the look of frustration when Vanshika says J has to stay away from him ๐Ÿ˜†

motivation songs anyone for our hero.. down but certainly not out.. wait till he springs back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ till then let the cosmic conspiracy have its moment of glory.. 

signing off..

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

nice post...i wonder if it was a brothers' spl epi...first viren then dabbu...hihi...

there was defo a JM spl too.. but let's just say it was a little out there for my taste.. I mean the emotions were in place.. wid Jeevika clearly feeling uncomfy.. but soon the cheese took over with khoon atma lines.. and that spooks me out mostly๐Ÿคฃ i stress on simple things.. like bro chemistry and Dabu Manu chem among siblings.. and ofcourse our goofy lover.. I liked Virat in the first scene.. and the intrinsic ease yet depth in V bro was yet again a rather brother thing.. i love tht.. action speaking louder๐Ÿ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470465

vaise Sonali read my last comment here for a significant piece of info ๐Ÿคฃ..naww no way on earth you wanna miss that gem of a chichora expression ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post.

Totally agree with all the points. Poor Viren ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel not enough credit is given to the actor & character of Dabbu ๐Ÿ˜Š

Inspiring songs? Only one comes to mind : Hum honge kaamyaab ๐Ÿคฃ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sonali agree with you completelty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ poor Viren. I do agree with you Jeevika was very oversmart with her bringing lunch to Virat but I did find it sweet that she cared so much๐Ÿ˜ณ. Best part for me was that they showed a new angle to Viren and Viraat's relationship, Viren being the goody two shoes he is is willing to break the rules for his naughty younger brother, I just loved that. Also Jeevia-Manvi scene was good too and yeah the khoon aatma thing was a bit too much it was still sweet nonetheless
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470465

vaise Sonali read my last comment here for a significant piece of info ๐Ÿคฃ..naww no way on earth you wanna miss that gem of a chichora expression ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

totally on it dude.. flies to the thread๐Ÿ˜†