Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Petition to stop the Degradation of male gender.. (Page 4)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Shocked cry more? How is that possible? Booo he had had death in his family, who hasn't? Does that mean all should curl up in fetal position and shed tears all day? Confused

why not ?LOL .. You seem to think crying is for women only ..why should men not cry.?...woh bhi phoot phoot ke...A day or two of crying all day might loosen up all that stress he has bottled up and then start thinking with clear mind. He might over come his complex about age gap and finally take the risk of opening up to Nidhi.Embarrassed
Confused Men crying like babies all day? What would happen to the world? Gandhiji, Churchill, Bush, Obama, Shivaji etc all great men...never cried in public like this...never... Smile

How do we know if they cried in public or not? ...Did somebody document their lives 24/7 ..Kya har aaso ka hissab kisi ne rakha hai..LOL

Just for you... he cried at his grandm's funeral on National TVBig smileand people love him more

Tongue Crying at a funeral is way different then crying watching an intern walk home with her friend... Tongue I am going by what my eyes see... I see Ashu cry at the smallest of things every week...Aasoo ki kimat miti mein mila Di Itna ro roke... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Shocked

Confused Men crying like babies all day? What would happen to the world? Gandhiji, Churchill, Bush, Obama, Shivaji etc all great men...never cried in public like this...never... Smile

did shivaji, gandhi ji and churchil tell you that they never cried in public if so then may I ask aapki age kitni hai??

ya phir yeh sab log aap ko dream mein daily apne life ka update dene aate hai
Tongue Kitabo mein kahin nahin likha Kein Gandhiji, Shivaji etc kisi intern ko apne doston Kein saath ghar jaate Huein Dekh kar ro diye... Tongue

SriB

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

@MD... Tongue Is it a crime to want to see the male gender portrayed somewhat factually? It is a well known fact within the male gender that we are the more docile lot of the species. It is not fair of you to label our whole gender as jealous and insecure based on Ashu's actions. Smile

is it crime to want to watch men crying and being insecure why it has to be fake that men arte robot and have no feeling. why it has to be only woman who cries or crave for her love. is not it men also who in love with woman. why shud men get upperhand to be shown strong. bhagwan ne aisa kaunsi geeta mein likha hai men can not be insecure or cry
It is not fair of you also to label our whole gender as weak.
Tongue Arey Lo karlo baat...I am a huge fan of the female gender...Many members of my family are from that gender... Tongue I hope to marry a member of your gender some day... Tongue However I can't be quiet while a member of my gender brings shame to the whole gender... Tongue
Magical_Touch Groupbie
Magical_Touch
Magical_Touch

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustJ

Confused I hereby start this petition to protest the degradation of the male gender taking place on the show. The lead male is portrayed to be jealous, insecure, weak, and irrational. Nidhi is not jealous of Malika eve though Malika and Ashu are similar in age, so why is Ashu shown being jealous of Rohan? Confused Ashu is shown breaking down in tears way more then any female character in the show. How can a man cry so much? How? I along with other members of the male gender demand an immediate cessation of all insults towards the male gender on the show. We demand a stronger male lead. For god's sake have Ashu march down to Nidhi's home and lift her away straight to the mandap. At least it would bring some sort of pride to our gender. Please sign the petition if you agree. May god bless the great male gender. Tongue

WOW , bravo forrepresentingevery male gender , is it sin to be Jealous , Insecure, Weak and Cry ??? these are basic emotions in humans life with out GENDER and AGE nonsense, so kindly stop ur stupidity
Confused Jab Mallu ki jealousy and insecurity leads her to be bashed on the forum, then why doesn't Ashu's jealousy lead to same? Confused Petition sign Karna hein to Karo, nahin to mat Karo...khamokhaa stupid kyu bolti Ho dusro ko? Tongue

Mallu is sore loser lol,
Ashu never luved her, but mallu claims she waited baara saal, I wonder who asked her to lol
Now her biological clock stopped ticking lol 
Ashu is jealous yes, but rightfully as nidhi luvs him in return.

If Ashu is degrading male gender cuz you say he cries, well who in this forum
constantly cries for Mallu's Rights?Wink

Ashu crying cuz he knows he lost what could have been his, mallu cries cuz what was not hers and never will be lollolloll

Ashu jealous of rohan, cuz he feels he lost nidhi to some1 else.
It ain;t nothing to do with the fact cuz he rohan young lol

Mallu is jealous of Nidhi cuz mallu's biological clock has stopped ticking, and cuz
nidhi gets more attention from ashu. Big smile

Mallu is a symbol of shame to women race.
She has no self pride, she is acting very cheap.
she is risking patience lives. She lied to air lines that
a patient needed emergency medical help, so she can
go after some1 that does not luv her.
she is jealous about everything and anything loll

Mallu is officially aurat ka naam pe dhaba Tongue

Magical_Touch Groupbie
Magical_Touch
Magical_Touch

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Tongue Thank you to hundreds who have PM'ed me privately to express their support. I admire your courage. Tongue
lolll you luv to blow your own horns.
what courage, private support aint no courage. LOL

SriB

Magical_Touch Groupbie
Magical_Touch
Magical_Touch

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Clap

Shocked cry more? How is that possible? Booo he had had death in his family, who hasn't? Does that mean all should curl up in fetal position and shed tears all day? Confused

why not ?LOL .. You seem to think crying is for women only ..why should men not cry.?...woh bhi phoot phoot ke...A day or two of crying all day might loosen up all that stress he has bottled up and then start thinking with clear mind. He might over come his complex about age gap and finally take the risk of opening up to Nidhi.Embarrassed

How do we know if they cried in public or not? ...Did somebody document their lives 24/7 ..Kya har aaso ka hissab kisi ne rakha hai.. LOL

Just for you... he cried at his grandm's funeral on National TV Big smile and people love him more 

dis da best best best pic of obamaLOL Clap
Magical_Touch Groupbie
Magical_Touch
Magical_Touch

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

How do we know if they cried in public or not? ...Did somebody document their lives 24/7 ..Kya har aaso ka hissab kisi ne rakha hai..LOL

Just for you... he cried at his grandm's funeral on National TVBig smileand people love him more

Tongue Crying at a funeral is way different then crying watching an intern walk home with her friend... Tongue I am going by what my eyes see... I see Ashu cry at the smallest of things every week...Aasoo ki kimat miti mein mila Di Itna ro roke... Tongue
Mallu maa ne aurat ki kimat miti mein mila di itna ro ke jo use pyaar nahi karta Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Role switch ho gaya hai..
The male is all emotional and the female is acting strong. lol
Tongue Very well said.

SriB

Go to top