Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Petition to stop the Degradation of male gender..

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Confused I hereby start this petition to protest the degradation of the male gender taking place on the show. The lead male is portrayed to be jealous, insecure, weak, and irrational. Nidhi is not jealous of Malika eve though Malika and Ashu are similar in age, so why is Ashu shown being jealous of Rohan? Confused Ashu is shown breaking down in tears way more then any female character in the show. How can a man cry so much? How? I along with other members of the male gender demand an immediate cessation of all insults towards the male gender on the show. We demand a stronger male lead. For god's sake have Ashu march down to Nidhi's home and lift her away straight to the mandap. At least it would bring some sort of pride to our gender. Please sign the petition if you agree. May god bless the great male gender. Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 19 December 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

u08155

rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i dnt think its such a big male gender issue... ppl are different n they react in diff manner... its poss dat a guy is weak n d gal is strong... no big deal...  n one more thing nidhi is nt insecure coz she knws dat ashu has nt accepted mallika for twelve years n l neither accept her...
neway dats just my opinion...
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehan2188

i dnt think its such a big male gender issue... ppl are different n they react in diff manner... its poss dat a guy is weak n d gal is strong... no big deal... n one more thing nidhi is nt insecure coz she knws dat ashu has nt accepted mallika for twelve years n l neither accept her...
</div><div>neway dats just my opinion...
Smile I respectfully disagree. The maligning of the male gender has been steady and systematic on the show. As a male, my heart breaks seeing Ashu weep in every episode. Enough is Enough. How much can one man cry?
rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
well i guess for that u need to fall in love... its nt abt how much i cn suffer coz u l love to suffer... n ultimately its on u how much strong u are...

SriB

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

well i guess for that u need to fall in love... its nt abt how much i cn suffer coz u l love to suffer... n ultimately its on u how much strong u are...<div></div>
Tongue If this is love then love lovers ko hi Mubarak Ho... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rehan2188SriB

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TinacoolSriBdaffodil81

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

i dnt think its such a big male gender issue... ppl are different n they react in diff manner... its poss dat a guy is weak n d gal is strong... no big deal... n one more thing nidhi is nt insecure coz she knws dat ashu has nt accepted mallika for twelve years n l neither accept her...
</div><div>neway dats just my opinion...

well i guess for that u need to fall in love... its nt abt how much i cn suffer coz u l love to suffer... n ultimately its on u how much strong u are...<div></div>
Good reply Rehan...i particularly liked the lines in bold...U have correctly stated that all individuals react to the same situation differently...Ashutosh has apparently seen emotional suffering in the past hence his reaction could be the way it is...His Dr Hardstone exterior is just a veneer to hide his soft heart...Basically he is a person who gets hurt very soon and by the slightest of things...but such people don't want to show the world they get hurt hence they put on an appearance of being hard hearted and want to prove to the world that they don't get hurt easily... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rehan2188MTheBest

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Ouch I am shocked that many males are taking this lightly...just think...if not now, then when? If not us, then who? If not here, then where? Tongue

SriB

Go to top