Bigg Boss Season 5

Mehek Entry is going to hurt - Page 2

Poll

Mehek entry is going to hurt which contestants the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

I think thats a kool changeover name for BB😉

haha thats wat the show has become..Salman chahe to andar..salman chahe to baahar 😉

Juhi.

Even this week she thought 3 boys would get nominated. That's why she asked Sky to keep Amar in their team. Well! Amar changed his strategy last minute. In one video she mentioned that she expected Amar to be out not Sho. Looks like she only thinks Amar as her competition. She has enough ammunition to keep Sky's image negative. Sid and Sky tiffs will only increase her chance. I think even if Mahek comes back as WC, Juhi will provoke Sky to the extent of him walking out of the show. Juhi will whine for sure. Before Mahek's ouster, Juhi was planning to team up with Sho and even asked Sho to bring Mahek too to their team to attack Sky.

Originally posted by: Rapier

Juhi! She will be the first to complain...dekh lena! "this is unfair. usko kyun ek hafte ke liye bahar jaane ko mila. wapas kyun aayi hai? she was eliminated na. ye toh galat hai BB!" ðŸ˜¡ i can imagine that annoying voice already!

Today indirectly she told Sky that she's the only one in the house since Day-1. I'm sure she wants to let the audience know that they should vote for original contestant as rest of them are all WCs.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is only Juhi!! She is the most insecure person in the house
-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For those house members her entry does not matter whether she comes or not.

Hmmm...how is Mahek's [or for that matter anyone] WC unreasonable and other contestants who entered the show later after following the home dynamics is fine? If we are talking about justice then only Juhi deserves to win as she's in the house since Day-1. Let her win not other WCs.

If the argument is that now the game is close so WC is unjust then it still looks like an argument in favor of other contestants. Sunny too entered the show much later yet reached top 5. Sky came in the middle. How are all these WCs justified?

goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all of the above, but i think she will come as a guest till finale