Bigg Boss Season 5

Mehek Entry is going to hurt

Poll

Mehek entry is going to hurt which contestants the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think mehek WC entry is going to hurt sid chances the most of wining the Big Boss title. Sid and Mehek have the same fan following. Sid has recently gained fans, because Mehek evicted and the people who hated sky group had no other choice but to vote for sid. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mahek is a threat to all... if there was an all the above option i wouldve voted for that! πŸ˜†

voting based it will hurt Sid but inside the house Sky/Juhi will be most frustrated! 
Falcom55 thumbnail
Is Mahek really the wild card entry? How unfair is that to all the remaining people. If Big Boss really wants her to win why not just wait a few more weeks and put her directly into the finals. 
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think at this point it will hurt SID most because getting Public sympathy for being isolated and he would have great chance of winning if Mahek was not back. But it seems he lost his chance of winning the show because now Mahek will be winner by Sallu.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
juhia's chance...
because according tgo the BB format...a contestant who was not there from Day 1 has never won BB...so juhia had the maximum chances...now mehek's coming back will be a kick in the ass for juhi..
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: papia

I think at this point it will hurt SID most because getting Public sympathy for being isolated and he would have great chance of winning if Mahek was not back. But it seems he lost his chance of winning the show because now Mahek will be winner by Sallu.

True that- Sid the kid will be affected so long as sky is concerned i think mahek ouster from the show right when she thought she was riding on popularity was the best reality check she could have had-her overconfidence was brewing that week before her ouster and when it happened it made me so happy! Her come back is un-fair but was much expected- Sky and his following is least bothered by this DQ AURAT- from making a coming back to the show. Sky has and will be there through the finals. I too think she needs the money more then anyone else. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Falcom55

Is Mahek really the wild card entry? How unfair is that to all the remaining people. If Big Boss really wants her to win why not just wait a few more weeks and put her directly into the finals. 

You aint watching the BB5 show you are watching 'The Salman Khan Show' 😳
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monu_tan

You aint watching the BB5 show you are watching 'The Salman Khan Show' 😳

I think thats a kool changeover name for BBπŸ˜‰
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Juhi! She will be the first to complain...dekh lena! "this is unfair. usko kyun ek hafte ke liye bahar jaane ko mila. wapas kyun aayi hai? she was eliminated na. ye toh galat hai BB!" πŸ˜‘ i can imagine that annoying voice already!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rapier

Juhi! She will be the first to complain...dekh lena! "this is unfair. usko kyun ek hafte ke liye bahar jaane ko mila. wapas kyun aayi hai? she was eliminated na. ye toh galat hai BB!" πŸ˜‘ i can imagine that annoying voice already!

i want mehek to come back just to see the reactions of these losers😍