Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushspective: Taken for a ride! (Page 6)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Zuzana

@Diya: I agree that its his own making but I am very glad he did it very determindedly...seeing Anjali''s reaction or watching La''s heart break he didnt back out of his decision..you know I feel so relieved to see that..until the whole thing was over my heart was going dhak dhak,,...please dont make this guy back out in the last minuteLOL

@Shwets: about the new guy...I am very excited Shwets..maybe I am in the minority..I would love to see a jealous ASR...otherwise this guy will not act yaar...he will just let things be..catch on his lappy maybe just grab kushi whenever he gets a chanceWink...thats it..he would never come out and declare his feelings for kushi..I am dying to see some progress on that..so the new guy is very much required to awaken ASR feelings. 

I don't know Zu...I did not expect they would bring in a new guy. I was hoping that Arhi will keep meeting during the Payash wedding preparations and we'll get to see their khatti meethi nok-jhonk. Frankly, at this point I'm not too excited.

What you say is true as well...ASR is not going to grab Khushi and tell her he loves her...in fact both of them are still unsure about their mutual feelings. 

Sigh! Whatever it is, I demand at least a little romance between the two now!! I'm fed up of waiting.

@bold me too shwetsy...but somehow we are not in the majority though Wink...girlies in the forum want us to be patient LOL

I'm done with patience! I want him to swoop in and claim her...I guess I'm living in a fool's paradise! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher-Appy-sun2011ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

I'm done with patience! I want him to swoop in and claim her...I guess I'm living in a fool's paradise! 

Big smile me with you in that paradise..but hey, you never know hun..the CVs and their knack of throwing in surprises...maybe our wish might just come through this new years Smile

Edited by appy2011 - 19 December 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-bikeridersbk2

ksn1 Groupbie
ksn1
ksn1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hey I know I will get beaten up for stating what I feel.
But I am with ASR here. It is not just about value system.  You just do not get yourself hitched to please family members. There is no pleasing all as we very well know it. And as ASR said '' Aaj naahi ... to der ho jayegi'
It is better to break up a prospective engagement than continue with a farce where one person gets hurt (LA) and the other feels suffocated (ASR)
Parivaar will not get lot of kushi when the fights and emotional outbursts occur.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachersun2011-Appy-Keshriya-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Girls...don't lose heart...CVs will find a way to keep us hooked and happy...Even though I am not expecting Deewali tomorrow ...up close and personal confrontation...will bring something interesting...Arhi by the pool side...Ahem ahem...have some faith in Devi maiyaWink.Arnie seems to be rather pleasantly shocked by the news that Khushi is going to break on him!!!Big smile Just his reaction might make the day!!!
Visi...Hug You did not like todays episode????? Hmmm...I thought "Arnav ban gaya gentleman" will be a show that may be more appealing to the likes of us...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 19 December 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011ZuzanaDiyaSCandYlicious_Ssbk2bikerider

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
HI Sush,

Have not been able to catch up on all the episodes of the week gone by but have a general understanding reading all your posts.

Just finished with today. What seemed to me that Arnav is finally taking responsibility of the mess he has been making. I liked his mature way of handing his decision of breaking up, his family and La.   Not sure if he has acknowledged that he does not love La ( as I have yet to see the breakup )  but what he said to Anji that if he continued with the engagement it would have been messier eventually.  As for understanding the consequesnces... i  dont think he  fully undersatnd them and Kudos to nani for pointing it out to him.  He has been getting a free pass now so often and maybe Devi maiya needs to teach him one. Khushi will not let him off easily on this either.

What is with Anji and her ever flowing tap. How come a reaction to every situation is a Meena Kumari historonic.  And Shyam ... did he look guilty or was he leching at Khushi, Shame on him. And finally Khushi as per the precap... does she really regret her engagement breakup to a married man?  MAN ,,, such a bunch of confused charecters.

Good to be back. Will catchup soon Sush.

Rgds

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011ZuzanaDiyaSaa123.80bikeriderCandYlicious_S

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@diya yeah i agree with you this show is very interesting and also understand what you say,  arhi are very much unique and slow yet endearing a lot .  Arnav will be guilty and happy that her engagement broke but he wont do anything, kushi will be angry with him for breaking blah.  but i also agree that they show their emotions only to each other
albeit today kushi will speak and arnav will hear,  he may not speak today but i wish he does

@ appy haha agree we both know what we want  @zu now come on you also want ASR to confess Wink

@zu   CVs am sure will bring a third person just to make ASR move a little bit and may realize his feeling for kushi, because as of now he will try not to think about her and avoid her,  when he does that we all know Devi maiyya goes on extra work load Wink

@shwets   i have no issues with third angle  because CVs till now have done good job and hope they will continue to do so Embarrassed

some good discussion going on.  ASR did a mistake and he knows he did it.  and he is not running from it.  i always used to wonder why CVs make him drive his own car and not chauffeur driven
the guy does like to be in control be it his life or his car .
no wonder he loves kushi who make him always out of control Wink

@sush  haha you are consoling us that CVs will keep us happy Embarrassed  thats too good sush
i will dream more now LOL

Edited by lwfw - 19 December 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011premparbatZuzanaDiyaSsbk2

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Very good, Sush.

Enjoyed reading your thoughts.

As usual.

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

@diya yeah i agree with you this show is very interesting and also understand what you say,  arhi are very much unique and slow yet endearing a lot .  Arnav will be guilty and happy that her engagement broke but he wont do anything, kushi will be angry with him for breaking blah.  but i also agree that they show their emotions only to each other
albeit today kushi will speak and arnav will hear,  he may not speak today but i wish he does

@ appy haha agree we both know what we want  @zu now come on you also want ASR to confess Wink

@zu   CVs am sure will bring a third person just to make ASR move a little bit and may realize his feeling for kushi, because as of now he will try not to think about her and avoid her,  when he does that we all know Devi maiyya goes on extra work load Wink

@shwets   i have no issues with third angle  because CVs till now have done good job and hope they will continue to do so Embarrassed

some good discussion going on.  ASR did a mistake and he knows he did it.  and he is not running from it.  i always used to wonder why CVs make him drive his own car and not chauffeur driven
the guy does like to be in control be it his life or his car .
no wonder he loves kushi who make him always out of control Wink

@sush  haha you are consoling us that CVs will keep us happy Embarrassed  thats too good sush
i will dream more now LOL

I'll only say this...I want them both to share some moments together...good positive moments, especially during the Payash wedding preparations!
Kind of like the Diwali atmosphere...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sun2011Zuzanabikerider

Go to top