Sushspective: Taken for a ride! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DiyaS

[Zu, I agree, I think she did see Arnav staring at Khushi with a slight smile, all through the episode he was looking at La with a worried look, the only time he relaxed was when watching Khushi - shybabe posted pics of that scene so you can see it more clearly. And that banished La's last hope that he would change his mind.

I was just watching the repeat, and it was interesting ... as soon as Payash's whole greeting the elders was over - AS SOON AS it was done, Arnav turned to La and asked, should I announce? So he had no doubts about what he was doing, the sad looks at La were just his guilt ๐Ÿ˜› And again, that banished the last of her hopes that he might change his mind.

@bold...yeah, and she got upset on seeing that...she was clinging on to some hopes...
Hey Diya...i keep wondering after watching the break-up episode...she said she saw the signs but didn't want to accept it...was she really ok with marrying a guy who loved some other girl...shouldn't she atleast ask a direct question, as to what's going on in his mind...she did try, when she asked him, if he is happy...but not a proper question, as to is he sure that he would like to be with her, all his life ??
 shouldn't she ??

@blue...makes me tolerate LA a bit more in RM, don't get me wrong guys...but i really agree with Sathya in her post when she said, 'Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy !!'

i mean an almost one week of sympathy from Arnav to LA, is needed, but difficult to digest...and also this nagging fear that he may change his mind after khushi makes him realize his mistake, is still there in my mind...so reading this made me feel so better...but i still have my fingers crossed...

Oopss...

*kaan pakding* sowiee to the postmaker๐Ÿ˜Š 

It's Sush i guess... hieee๐Ÿ˜ณ
@anjs: yes that nagging fear was always there..what if Arnav backs out
if not for TB article I would have doubts about La's exit ..I am so glad she is leaving.

@sonu: Sush is too sweet dont worry she will not mind!
Originally posted by Zuzana

ishita (may I call u that)

I thought he just gave a glance...what is there to suspect in that..anyway if you say that she suspects his...Oh My! thats bad...this can make her come back as a vamp๐Ÿ˜†

But still La was very graceful even later.

Of course you can call me that. ๐Ÿ˜† Yep, it was just a glance yesterday. But I guess she's been noticing for quite sometime now.๐Ÿ˜† They've not really shown her thinking ๐Ÿ˜† but she does know that  he behaves wayy differently with Khushi than with the others. So yeah  the CVs may exploit this later on, which will be bad.
For yesterday, yes, she was very gracious even after that! That's why I love her at this point, cause she doesn't have any negative feelings towards Khushi, like any typical serial would normally show. She understood she and Arnav don't make a match and there's no fault of anybody in that.
@sonu maine reply kiya tha ๐Ÿค”

wait let me see if i sent it only to zu ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aa123.80

Of course you can call me that. ๐Ÿ˜† Yep, it was just a glance yesterday. But I guess she's been noticing for quite sometime now.๐Ÿ˜† They've not really shown her thinking ๐Ÿ˜† but she does know that  he behaves wayy differently with Khushi than with the others. So yeah  the CVs may exploit this later on, which will be bad.
For yesterday, yes, she was very gracious even after that! That's why I love her at this point, cause she doesn't have any negative feelings towards Khushi, like any typical serial would normally show. She understood she and Arnav don't make a match and there's no fault of anybody in that.

she does know a bit of it not everything though๐Ÿ˜‰..what would she do if she saw all the grabbing and pinning๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...yes she understood that he doesnt feel for her and nothing can be done abt it