Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I was puzzled abt the same thing. But I definitely think she did see him staring at Khushi, that's when she started crying. I think she does suspect his feelings for Khushi now, specially since that day when she overheard him talking to Khushi on the phone.

@Sush: Fab post, and great replies! Nothing left to add at all...πŸ˜†

@Zu...I agree with @bold..thats why LA gets even more sad...and yes, arnie boy was glancing at KKG...thats my take too πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

ishita (may I call u that)

I thought he just gave a glance...what is there to suspect in that..anyway if you say that she suspects his...Oh My! thats bad...this can make her come back as a vampπŸ˜†

But still La was very graceful even later.

@bold Zu...LA was graceful but somehow..like Sunaina mentioned in her post yesterday..she has not said sorry to KKG for behaving badly with her during the office-wala track..so I am taking her grace and change of behaviour with a pinch of salt πŸ˜‰
bikerider thumbnail
hmm zu  i am sure CVs will leave blah in the hanging so that they can decide how to bring her when they  want to bring her back
so no use fretting now.  i am sure even CVs are not sure.

But loved your wishilist CVs are you reading πŸ˜‰

@appy i still want rabba ve, missing it a lot πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

hmm zu  i am sure CVs will leave blah in the hanging so that they can decide how to bring her when they  want to bring her back
so no use fretting now.  i am sure even CVs are not sure.

But loved your wishilist CVs are you reading πŸ˜‰

@appy i still want rabba ve, missing it a lot πŸ˜†

yes, sharu.me too missing rabba ve big time..so was seeing this youtube video..the rain wala hug..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2bf50aeRVAAA

kya karein...old videos dekh ke making myself satisfied πŸ₯±
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@appy: thks for the replies..me too not very positive about La..she can anytime turn -ve but I appreciated yesterday as she didnt make it over dramatic..she understood that he doesnt love her and agreed she knew it all along..that was graceful. But her exit is dragging too much..she better make an exit today

@sharu: yeah I know CVs will keep all ends open and we will be left pulling our hairsπŸ˜†

keep on wishing for rabba ve girls..who knows maybe our wish will be grantedπŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@bold Zu...LA was graceful but somehow..like Sunaina mentioned in her post yesterday..she has not said sorry to KKG for behaving badly with her during the office-wala track..so I am taking her grace and change of behaviour with a pinch of salt πŸ˜‰

totally agree with appy...one apology from LA to Khushi and a heartfelt thank you, for changing her into a better person, would have been awesome...cause i think the old LA wouldn't have handled this situation so gracefully...and strongly...

i still have hopes for that...

LA is still there in RMπŸ₯±
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You analysised all epi very well in short but best way . Arnav is in misery but setisfied 4 his decision he told na agr abhi ye decision na leta tou agey difficult ho jata. N 4 Lavanya i only say she got da tourble 4 herself. But yeah yet she is heart broken i really feel bad 4 her its nt easy that manzil pr pohanchey pr pata chaley ye manzil tou tumhari thi hi nhi . ;-(
n 4 Khushi she such a brave strong n selfless girl her pain is nt any thing 4 her but others pain is mean 4 her apney dard ko chupa janti hy aur dosrey k dard ko mitana janti hy.
Ur post make a really atmosphere here i find very good reply 4rm others .
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

totally agree with appy...one apology from LA to Khushi and a heartfelt thank you, for changing her into a better person, would have been awesome...cause i think the old LA wouldn't have handled this situation so gracefully...and strongly...

i still have hopes for that...

LA is still there in RMπŸ₯±

@bold maybe the CVs will avoid this..to keep the vamp option open 😑..oh I sooo wish that the lady who plays LA gets some nice job in some other show...and gets so busy that she has not time to return to this one πŸ˜†..that would be lovely 😊
bikerider thumbnail
@zu  i am just fine if blah is out of RM

@appy yeah youtube is saviour most of the time
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I was puzzled abt the same thing. But I definitely think she did see him staring at Khushi, that's when she started crying. I think she does suspect his feelings for Khushi now, specially since that day when she overheard him talking to Khushi on the phone.

@Sush: Fab post, and great replies! Nothing left to add at all...πŸ˜†

Zu, I agree, I think she did see Arnav staring at Khushi with a slight smile, all through the episode he was looking at La with a worried look, the only time he relaxed was when watching Khushi - shybabe posted pics of that scene so you can see it more clearly. And that banished La's last hope that he would change his mind.

I was just watching the repeat, and it was interesting ... as soon as Payash's whole greeting the elders was over - AS SOON AS it was done, Arnav turned to La and asked, should I announce? So he had no doubts about what he was doing, the sad looks at La were just his guilt πŸ˜› And again, that banished the last of her hopes that he might change his mind.

And I also felt he looked quite apprehensive when he saw Khushi with La just after La told Khushi about the break up - as though he knew he was going to get an earful from her and he would not be able to put her off like he did with his family. And the reason La stopped Khushi fro confronting him was also that - this time La knew he would not change his mind - even for Khushi's saying so. So she knew there would be a huge scene between them ...