Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Baqui...sory Zu for saying this...but if Arnie was not so confused about his feelings and so pig headed about what he wanted to do inthe first place...he perhaps would not have had to make this "tough" decision.

Sush..Arnav knows that its his wrong decision and confused feelings which has caused so much of heart break to La...all thanks to kushi who has made him see how others get hurt from his actions..until then he didnt bother about others feelings..it was all about himself. If not for that advice from kushi I wouldnt be surprised if he went ahead and got engaged to La.. So for the first time in his life he has given thought to others emotions..he has realised that he will hurt La more if he went ahead and get engaged to her but still would never be able to give her the love she deserves. Yesterdays tough decision he took was keeping in mind La..his only concern was no more hurting La...so I appreciate him for that.

@sharu: I will not like if he misunderstand kushi...but looks like thats the way its going..arhi are experts when it comes to hiding their feelings!πŸ˜›
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

So many awesome replies...I can't keep up...!!

Shwetha, Sari, NadZ and Diya...
I actually like the way Khushi took it personally that he has broken off with La...For her it is a stamp from his side that relationships don't matter...Khushi has been working so had to make it matter to him...and she thought he was there...thats what she was so happy about when she gave him the gift...and now it seems to he that he is walking all over that...HE DOES NOT CARE!!! He is the same as before...She is furious...she feels La's hurt...some where she takes it as a personal failure...

I don't expect her to give Arnie his space...Just like Arnie thinks it is his right to scold her when she does not pick up the phone or does not tell him where she was ...when he kept calling...She thinks it is her right to confront Arnie if he is being insensitive...She has always done that and always succeeded,... Arnie is her personal project...They sort of feel like they own each other that way...Like Diya said...she is Arnie's consciience keeper and he knows it too!!!

Now I think thats why when he was apologizing to La...for forgetting their engagement...he said Khushi's name!!! This engagement was always about Khushi in one way or the otther...and breaking it is also about her in one way or the other...

hola sush πŸ€—
thoroughly enjoyed reading all the replies...and I just loved the epi..and i am eagerly waiting for tonight's epi 😍

@sharu...looks like you and I are the impatient souls wanting arhi love making asap 🀣 but like you said...the longer it takes..the longer the show runs...and I agree with you my friend...me too not feeling too sorry for LA...

@nadzy, Diya, swetha and swetha...loved your takes as well 😊

happy new year and merry christmas...will be MIA for 10days..
ciao!
appy
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sush..Arnav knows that its his wrong decision and confused feelings which has caused so much of heart break to La...all thanks to kushi who has made him see how others get hurt from his actions..until then he didnt bother about others feelings..it was all about himself. If not for that advice from kushi I wouldnt be surprised if he went ahead and got engaged to La.. So for the first time in his life he has given thought to others emotions..he has realised that he will hurt La more if he went ahead and get engaged to her but still would never be able to give her the love she deserves. Yesterdays tough decision he took was keeping in mind La..his only concern was no more hurting La...so I appreciate him for that.

@sharu: I will not like if he misunderstand kushi...but looks like thats the way its going..arhi are experts when it comes to hiding their feelings!πŸ˜›

Did you guys read about the new entry, possibly as a third angle?!!

What are your thoughts guys?!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Zu, I agree with Sush, this mess is of Arnav's own making and he has to clean it up, starting now. Far better now than a rapid divorce after a hasty marriage! So all he's doing is starting to face the consequences of what havoc his anger has wrought, and instead of backing off, he's starting to pick the knots open one by one ... or cut them as in the case of La, because that one was just too tangled up. Agree with you and Shwets about the Raizadas and the way they handled the situation ... SO UNLIKE Ekta soaps πŸ˜† Not a SINGLE close up of shocked faces with bam bam music πŸ˜†

Shwets, as for Khushi jumping between Arnav and La, I agree, totally in character, plus she has become La's best friend, La has always depended on Khushi to sort out problems between her and Arnav ... and Arnav knew that and totally expected it! He knows he has some explanations to give Khushi and that she will not let him off so easy! And I love that about their relationship - it gives complete meaning to the title - Iss Pyaar Ko Kyan Naam Doon? They have NO relationship, yet they are bonded so closely together.

As for Khushi's feelings for Arnav, she long ago accepted that there could be nothing from his end .. so has buried her own feelings and refuses to even look at them, and while she genuinely wants La's happiness, she also wants Arnav to do the right thing, to be the Arnav she fell in love with, and when he falls from his pedestal, she wants him back up there straightaway. Me too, don't want to comment on the precap - will wait for the episode tonight. The Arshi pool scenes have always been good, but too short, I'm hoping we get a slightly longer one today.

Shwetha, I agree with the way you put it ... Arnav realising the consequences of his actions is trying to clean up the mess, while Khushi by making decisions for other people, is creating more! I really hope she tells him the truth about her own engagement, at least that it didn't break her heart, only her trust and that of her family's. But knowing the way most soaps go, I'm not holding my breath on that one!
Zuzana thumbnail
@Diya: I agree that its his own making but I am very glad he did it very determindedly...seeing Anjali''s reaction or watching La''s heart break he didnt back out of his decision..you know I feel so relieved to see that..until the whole thing was over my heart was going dhak dhak,,...please dont make this guy back out in the last minuteπŸ˜†

@Shwets: about the new guy...I am very excited Shwets..maybe I am in the minority..I would love to see a jealous ASR...otherwise this guy will not act yaar...he will just let things be..catch on his lappy maybe just grab kushi whenever he gets a chanceπŸ˜‰...thats it..he would never come out and declare his feelings for kushi..I am dying to see some progress on that..so the new guy is very much required to awaken ASR feelings. 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Like Diya...I also agree with Shweta when she says...
Arnav realising the consequences of his actions is trying to clean up the mess, while Khushi by making decisions for other people, is creating more!
Both are making their own mistakes...!! Each believing and doing what is right according to themselves...

I am not sure about tomorrow creating more misunderstanding...we will have to see...how they do it...what Khushi says is not that her heart was broken...that her trust was broken...The story is based o misunderstanding...so may be this will lead to misunderstandings...Not sure if I can count on Arnie boy to parse words!!

Shwets...about the new entry we will haveto see how they inroduce him and what is done with the story...

I don't want  to see too much diversion from Arhi story...but a catalyst to crystalize their feelings  will be great!!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey SushπŸ€—

Profound!!! Absolute profundity!!!

Your post is forcing me to give the eppy another dekko...for I have just loathed the slow-mo, lethargic, tear-fests that the past few epi have been...couldn't figure out why Gupta ladies were so glum on the big moment for the apple of their eye...or why Payash looked as if they were being led to the gallows at the ring exchange time...and the less said about the dance, the better. One complete word that comes to mind for today: half-hearted.

Sorry for the negativity! But you make a very good point about actions having consequences and Arnav slowly recognizing that...and also the contrast that you draw between Eastern and Western sensibilities.

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zuzana

@Diya: I agree that its his own making but I am very glad he did it very determindedly...seeing Anjali''s reaction or watching La''s heart break he didnt back out of his decision..you know I feel so relieved to see that..until the whole thing was over my heart was going dhak dhak,,...please dont make this guy back out in the last minuteπŸ˜†

@Shwets: about the new guy...I am very excited Shwets..maybe I am in the minority..I would love to see a jealous ASR...otherwise this guy will not act yaar...he will just let things be..catch on his lappy maybe just grab kushi whenever he gets a chanceπŸ˜‰...thats it..he would never come out and declare his feelings for kushi..I am dying to see some progress on that..so the new guy is very much required to awaken ASR feelings. 

I don't know Zu...I did not expect they would bring in a new guy. I was hoping that Arhi will keep meeting during the Payash wedding preparations and we'll get to see their khatti meethi nok-jhonk. Frankly, at this point I'm not too excited.

What you say is true as well...ASR is not going to grab Khushi and tell her he loves her...in fact both of them are still unsure about their mutual feelings. 

Sigh! Whatever it is, I demand at least a little romance between the two now!! I'm fed up of waiting.

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sbk2

I don't know Zu...I did not expect they would bring in a new guy. I was hoping that Arhi will keep meeting during the Payash wedding preparations and we'll get to see their khatti meethi nok-jhonk. Frankly, at this point I'm not too excited.

What you say is true as well...ASR is not going to grab Khushi and tell her he loves her...in fact both of them are still unsure about their mutual feelings. 

Sigh! Whatever it is, I demand at least a little romance between the two now!! I'm fed up of waiting.

@bold me too shwetsy...but somehow we are not in the majority though πŸ˜‰...girlies in the forum want us to be patient πŸ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Shwets, ASR needs lot of love lessons..he has always taken kushi for granted..when she is appreciated and respected by the other guy maybe the tube light may light up for ASRπŸ˜†

maybe your wish is also granted ..all this new guys entry maybe because of payash wedding so there def would be festive mood and loads of arshi moments and ofcourse their bickerings!πŸ˜‰

I too am with you..too much of waiting has been done from our part..πŸ˜†..cant stand anymore!