Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@sush  haha i know  the day arnav breaks and confess might be the end of show or interval of the show πŸ˜‰  so i am willing to take things  slowly πŸ˜†

@shwetha  yeah she truly feels la's pain .  but chances are very high that ASR will mis understand kushis pain
About blah no i am not praising her yet.  i will hold back now.
i am not comfortable with the way they have kept blah nice now
so that she can come back -ve later   but yeah sana was good today she does act nicelyπŸ‘.  i do not know why they gave her that hairstyle πŸ€”

@zu yeah the way  breakup was handled was too good to be called as  drama in show πŸ‘  ASR being ASR said i am done no questions as its personal to me and blah so please go ahead and have dinner and enjoy yourselfπŸ˜†  aww  love it when  CVs take care of character specs πŸ‘ 

do not worry paddy  as i said arhi are unique when they have to jump that their respective engagement is broken they will cry foul
she may say but he wont understand,  or she may not say with correct words
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shwets and Zu!!  Yes...Khushi is genuine about her support for La...there is no manipulation there...He getting angry about Arnie breaking engagement with La...upset her a lot...understandably so...She wanted to protect La from that hurt...

I know we are worried about her words creating misunerstanding for Arnie...but she is not thinking about it from this point of view at all..that what she says should pave the way for him and Arnie...What she wants him to realize is how much hurt he has caused La...

I am really waiting eagerly for tomorrow...

Baqui...sory Zu for saying this...but if Arnie was not so confused about his feelings and so pig headed about what he wanted to do inthe first place...he perhaps would not have had to make this "tough" decision.

Bubblii... OK...I understand what you mean about asking your brother if he was OK if he was in Arnav;s position...but since Arnie has been so erratic in his behavior about this engagement...everyone has sort of assummed it is his own free choice to break it.,..and not La's  ...may be thats why they are not asking him if he is OK...They may also be feeling...that he is not getting engaged because he never wanted to...and he is just being pigheaded about it...no one has a clue about Khushi and him.

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry have to keep it short...twins are 7 months now and don't seem to have free hands anymore πŸ˜† Amazing as alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved the way the whole thing was handled by Arnav, La & R family. Very mature and dignified..

Khushi confronting Arnav: Totally within her character, she has always confronted him if she felt too strongly about anything and has barely given a thought to the surrounding, office or in this case where a full fledged party is going on, no wonder he drags her away to their fav spot - Pool.

Goes on to show if Khushi has shown Arnav how to feel emotions be it his own or take into others, Khushi has to learn from Arnav how to handle them too to certain extent and not get carried away.

Having said that, I am really worried about Khushi. Forget digging her grave, does she realize she is sealing the coffin too?

Her decision not to tell Anjali regarding Shyam and not correcting Anjali's interpretation of the fiancee breaking off the engagement and not the other way round.

The R family going ahead with Akash's engagement respecting the Guptas & Payal. Now they will question Khushi & the Guptas, Couldn't you accord the same respect to us and Anjali by telling the truth. Here too, the Guptas including Payal can escape responsibility saying we wanted to, Khushi decided not to tell.

By not telling Arnav. I am hoping she atleast tells him she was the one who broke it off. Granted her words made it seem like she was heartbroken over her own engagement (though it is better to wait for the actual epi) when infact she probably was more referring to her own heartbreak with Arnav, the thing is would Arnav understand the complex emotions she is going through?

He would rightly expect that Khushi should have told the truth atleast to him. Even if he understands her decision not to tell Anjali cos Anjali would breakdown, she should have known that Arnav is made of tougher material.

The contrast for me is while Arnav is slowly realizing his decisions affect other people and is trying to do the right thing, Khushi by taking decisions for other people thinking what is best for them be it bringing back Arnav - La (when both had a clean break up minus the heartbreak) and Shyam's truth to the R Family, is unintentionally doing the wrong thing for her and for others.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush - Lovely post. The break up was handled with great class by ASR. Jo bhi shikayat hai mujse karo. The buck stops here, he took all the responsibility like a true gentleman.

It was touted as live-in relationship, although ASR came with a baggageπŸ˜‰ Included mutton & coπŸ˜† La was very mature, she didn't want Khushi speaking for herπŸ‘ That is the only thing I don't like about Khushi's character, she doesn't know when to stop. Can she stay out of others business? If she does it for Payal, I get it but La and then maybe Anjali too against Shyam😲

Yes, La is her friend & she was offended her friend was taken for granted. Khushi was the only one who knew why Arnav led La on. But Khushi should also understand they are 2 consenting adults. La is a big girl & she knows how to play the big boys. Does Khushi have to interfere in their lives every time & make them kiss & make up? Arnav doesn't need another mommy, Anji is thereπŸ˜† 

Btw, where in the world were La's parents? CV's deemed it unnecessary to have her parents?😲 Love Khushi's don't care attitude towards ShyamπŸ‘ Shyam should seriously start worrying. KKG gives no empty threatπŸ˜†

I am not worried about the pre-cap, I think it was clear that ASR felt her pain and she clearly said she was taken for a ride, how it feels to have your trust broken. She didn't say heart broken. But I am worried about the possible new entry. I want this Shyam track to fold before I can sit back & enjoy a jealous ArnavπŸ˜‰ I can't take anymore dragging...πŸ₯±
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sush jappiii πŸ€—

loved da epi to da core especially da angry eye lock khushi shot at arnie boy. da precap looks amazing and i can't wait to watch tonight's magic yaaay!!

as for da last night's epi, thank god anjali didn't use her emotional atyachar on arnav to force him into marriage. she saved her life from being killed by me. everything seemed perfect except for da dancing bit. it looked awesome off screen; SBS/SBB

loved blah! this girl rocks! she handled everything gracefully and even stopped khushi from bashing arnav to an extent. no wonder khushi got mad after all blah's her friend and she can't see her in pain which is caused by her laad governor
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Wow! What an episode!! So emotional...

La's heart was breaking and the echo can be heard everywhere...There was just no way to not feel it...Sana did an excellent job emoting today...and as much as what ever Arnav did was perfectly justifiable from a western point of view...that looks at things in a more individualistic way...from an Indian point of view where family is more important than the individuals' feelings...where relationships are not created to be broken...where you don't get to choose again and again ...this was a train wreck...

Kudos to the CVs for bringing out the contrast in these values so strongly so poignantly...

All of R family felt like they are guilty ...They participated in the crime unknowingly...They felt entitled to an explanation...They didn't get it...Was Arnav justifiable in doing what he did? Yes...he was! But was the R family justified in feeling like he was walking all over them...yes they were too!!

One thing Arnav has taken a long time in understanding is that ...every action has a consequence...Every relationship has an impact...Decisions are not isolated...when something reckless is done...every one feels the consequence...and just like Khushi said...many episodes back...Sorry kehne se sachchai nahi badlati...Feeling guilty only goes so far...When a heart breaks...you can not stop the bleeding...

So who is goingto hold him accountable? Nani and Anjali...he can outpower...The only person who can match him is Khushi...And ...boy does she feel angry...I can understand why...She like others feels La was taken for a ride (and the family too)...a ride which did not get to its destination...has no chance of getting to its destination... As much as we know what has caused this break up...her anger is fully justified...As honest an action it was...what Arnav did was took La along a journey that he was not going to complete...Even though he did not know at the time that he wasn't going to do it...he did know that he wasn't marrying La for love...he was reacting to something else...She got burned in the process of Arnav discovering himself...

Really waiting to see tomorrow's episode...This was surely a 9.5/10 episode!!
As always will appreciate your comments/ feed-back!!

Loved this post ... and loving all the replies here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I think the basic thing today was Arnav learning that his decisions have consequences, and decisions made in anger have consequences that turn back to bite not only him, but others as well, his family as well as innocent bystanders - for La was nothing more than that in this whole show. First wrong decision made due to anger with Nani and her hounding him for marriage - get La for live -in. Next few wrong decisions all because of Khushi - first the announcement to marry La, then the engagement date ... and now he is facing the consequences - for himself, the thought of being tied for life to a girl he doesn't love, doesn't even care much for except as a friend ... for his family, the loss of face, the talk and gossip ... and their own hurt - they all accepted La for HIS sake, encouraged her to change, encouraged those changes and now are genuinely fond of La themselves ... and the consequences for La, of course - heartbreak, and the feeling that she changed herself so much for someone who doesn't even care, she was just a pawn in his duel with Khushi, or with his feelings for Khushi ... for Khushi, am not even going there yet.

SO he has to cut the knot - it has become too entangled to undo - and there is huge collateral damage ... everyone around him is hurt ... he manages to stall everyone, even Nani ... but it was interesting that there was actual apprehension in his eyes when he saw La and Khushi together, realised that Khushi knew, and he knew he would have to face her. Whatever else he is prepared to acknowledge, he does know that Khushi has become his conscience keeper of sorts and he will have a tough time justifying his actions to her.
Surprisingly, or maybe not surprisingly -  πŸ˜† Arnav seems to have NO doubt about Khushi's right to ask him those questions! In fact he fully expects her to!

My question - when will Arnav realise all the consequences of his actions vis-a-vis Khushi? Will take a longer while, I guess.

I want to comment on some of the other comments too ... fab replies here! But I want to say, I LOVED the way the whole disclosure was done - the Raizadas in private, La and Khushi in private .. and the dignity and family unity held firm in public - which is the way it would be done in real life, and unlike many of the usual soaps, where everything is done with full drama in front of hundreds of people, clanging b/g music and millions of close-ups of shocked faces ... for this, the PH deserves a round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And am equally glad the Arshi confrontation tomorrow will also be in private in their usual trysting spot hidden by the Bermuda triangle as usual! πŸ˜†
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Nice post asusual sush!!

every action has a consequence...Every relationship has an impact...Decisions are not isolated...when something reckless is done...every one feels the consequence... WELL SAIDπŸ‘

I feel the Cvs are not showing khushi's POV and its time for them to focus on her a little also.. they have shown how ASR has transformed and reformed into Arnav... But what does khushi have in her mind is yet  unknown..

Of all the characters i feel Sana , nani , barun , sanaya did a great job..

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lwfw

but immediately i want to know what ASR will do once he knows kushi is also free πŸ˜‰

Sharu πŸ˜† trust you!!! You want him to jump all over her already?! πŸ˜† Wait for her red saree first!!! πŸ˜†

I agree with reniji on this one completely ...
Arnav will feel relief now that he is "free" and he knows good and well how he feels about Khushi.  He will not expect her to continue to feel angry or to want nothing to do with the man who just broke her friends heart.  That is why I think CVs are bringing in a third party, because its too soon for Khushi and Arnav to just jump at each other.  Khushi is not the kind of girl who wants to be responsible for LA's heartbreak. I don't think she likes Arnav right now, although she does love him.  Its weird.  I don't know if the CVs had all of this planned all along, but I do think this is a very different story than what we've usually seen.  This is really a more mature, less fantasized story.  Its a very interesting show I have to say. 
Khushi is at the moment all angry with Arnav for betraying La, betraying her trust, ... and she has just  gone through the same thing. Although she didn't love Shyam, she did trust him, he was trusted by her family and her entire family has been betrayed by him. As someone else pointed out, Khushi hasn't had a chance to express her own feelings about Shyam's betrayal, her feelings all got lost in what to do to salvage Anjali's marriage and Payal's rishta ... also we've seen that Khushi lets out her emotions only to Arnav, and today she gets the first chance to do so ... so I am hoping for a really emotional conversation between Arshi today ... where they really let their hair down and fight, no holds barred, but in the process, let out more of their real feelings.

But I agree that Khushi will back away from Arnav even more now for some time, esp if he even so much as hints about his feelings for her. That will be too much of guilt on her ... Shyam almost betrayed his marriage and Anjali because of her, and now Arnav broke with La because of her. So she will back off ... and that's why a new guy is probably a good idea - but one who plays cupid, not one who acts as a third wheel.

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So many awesome replies...I can't keep up...!!
Shwetha, Sari, NadZ and Diya...
I actually like the way Khushi took it personally that he has broken off with La...For her it is a stamp from his side that relationships don't matter...Khushi has been working so hard to make it matter to him...and she thought he was there...thats what she was so happy about when she gave him the gift...and now it seems to he that he is walking all over that...HE DOES NOT CARE!!! He is the same as before...She is furious...she feels La's hurt...some where she takes it as a personal failure...

I don't expect her to give Arnie his space...Just like Arnie thinks it is his right to scold her when she does not pick up the phone or does not tell him where she was ...when he kept calling...She thinks it is her right to confront Arnie if he is being insensitive...She has always done that and always succeeded,... Arnie is her personal project...They sort of feel like they own each other that way...Like Diya said...she is Arnie's consciience keeper and he knows it too!!!

Now I think thats why when he was apologizing to La...for forgetting their engagement...he said Khushi's name!!! This engagement was always about Khushi in one way or the otther...and breaking it is also about her in one way or the other...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago