Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I can only think of one of my favorite songs right now.  The group is The Script and the song "Break Even". It so embodies what you said about when a heart breaks.  Even though the man is singing in the song, and LA is the one with the heartbreak its interesting how things will shape up now.  Hearts don't break evenly.  LA thought Arnav was the best thing that could happen to her, even though he treated her so poorly.  Now he will move on with Khushi (so HE thinks) and she's "...falling to pieces..."(as the song says).  Arnav will feel relief now that he is "free" and he knows good and well how he feels about Khushi.  He will not expect her to continue to feel angry or to want nothing to do with the man who just broke her friends heart.  That is why I think CVs are bringing in a third party, because its too soon for Khushi and Arnav to just jump at each other.  Khushi is not the kind of girl who wants to be responsible for LA's heartbreak. I don't think she likes Arnav right now, although she does love him.  Its weird.  I don't know if the CVs had all of this planned all along, but I do think this is a very different story than what we've usually seen.  This is really a more mature, less fantasized story.  Its a very interesting show I have to say. 

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lavanya:

"It's hard to watch someone you love...love someone else" πŸ’”

Really felt bad for La, when someone breaks your heart, it takes a lot of courage to put up a happy front.
But its the harsh reality of life which you have to face and move on.

Arnav baby this is for you:

Brilliant post dear:)

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sush great post as usual:) Always look forward to your daily POV.

Incidentally, Arnav has to still learn a much more harder lesson than what he did to LA -- the consequences of his releasing the tapes of Khushi falling into his arms during the Lucknow fashion show - paved the way for Shyam to enter Khushi and Guptas lives and then led to him cheating/almost killing an innocent man.  Arnav is going to be feel this very close to home - even if he feels he can control it ALL - he will realize his ONE action unleashed such terrible consequences on the ones he loves the most (his sister Anjali and Khushi).  That will lead to Arnav's final step in redemption and becoming mature! 

Kudos to the CVs who showed Akash-Payal's sweet love/relationship that made Arnav realize the true meaning of love and marriage - of course with the help of our love guru -Khushi!! Arnav realized in this process what he had with LA was so superficial. He has begun to realize his intense feelings of being drawn to Khushi. It is beginning to dawn on him the depth of feelings he is capable of even if he had been running away from it -- all thanks to one fiesty bubbly Khushi:)
Edited by sun2011 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!! You guys are on a roll...SUch wonderful posts!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Harshiti4lyf...loved the quote you have written!!! Arnie did exactly that...It was really all his doing...even though he did not mean it to end this way...A decision taken in haste has a consequence like this...
Sun...Ahhh...yes...the othe rash decisions from his past...are going to come back to bite him too...Lets hope at least there is one rash decision that works in his favorπŸ˜‰

Reniji...I absolutel agree with you...It is impossible for Khushi to have romantic feelings for him right now...after seeing La getting hurt like this...for which she holds him responsible...

Sharu &B...I think we will have to wait a bit more for the romantic angle...I really like it that the CVs have developed multiple dimensions in their feelings for each othe...not such a simple...love you...crazy for you...kind of teen age talk...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keshriya ...I have seen the SBB or SBS...but read the news that a new character is  coming in...I was not for it but it may not be so bad...I feel like Arnie will not value Khushi...if he gets her too easily...Maybe I am just angry about the whole La thing like Khushi was too...thats why I am saying  this...

Renu ...Oh...you are so right dear...!!! La, deserves some one who loves her with all his heart...Here is a hug for her ..πŸ€—

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
very well said Sush!! I loved what Arnav said to Anji today to get her to understand. Tht line was perfect, so not Arnav like but something Anji can totally understand
Originally posted by: Bubblii

...Any praise given to Barun, Sana or Sanaya on todays performance would not be enough. Each played their part to perfect and held their own space whilst not over shadowing the next...

...Kudos to the CVs πŸ‘... They handled the annoucement with as much maturity as the actual break-up... would it have be another hammed up scene with countless close up's and dramatically music, I am sure the forum would have been armed with tomatoes and chapals!

Your post is perfect! This is all new to Arnav and he is bound to make mistakes...his enagagement to La is one of them...but better late then never... One thing that bugs me is how everyone has just accepted that he has no feelings...no ones bothered to consider how this must effect him...not even his own sister...La is heartbroken yes...but this wasn't easy on Arnav either...

Actually I have braced myself for that melodrama.. buckets of tears, accusations, loud BG music... But it was handled so well that I was awestruck.. Kudos to CVs
Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

πŸ˜‰

Hi Bubbliii...I fully agree...the announcement was done in a very mature way...not in front of everyone...The only thing that was a little immature was Anj crying...butthats just her character...I loved the dirty glances KKG gave him and pulled La by her arm protectively...πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding Arnav's feelings...one can either be the choice maker or be the sympathy gainer...Can't be bothπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He made a choice...no one lese HAD a choice...Sympathy for Arnie...?Well he will have to come to this forum for that...πŸ˜‰

I've stopped expecting any rational behaviour from Anjali... it's the only way i can get through her scenes with out hurting my T.V...

...Hmmm I've never looked it like that...And now that you mentioned it, it does make alot more sense. It's obvious he has always had to make tough choices from the start for himself and his family ... And its something they have all got use to... Though regardless of how toug my brother acted if he told me he is breaking off his engagement my inital question would be are you ok...and the nwait for the yes before I stone him down...but then what am i thinking this is anjali!

Oh yeah... he will be able to find pleeennnty of shoulders to cry on (mine!mine!mine!) πŸ˜‰
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi! I have been a silent reader of the forum for a while now. I have always enjoyed reading ur posts, ms.universe. this is the 1st time I'm writing something. I have to say, I was really impressed by the way the break up 'tween La & Arnav was shown. never seen something like this on Indian TV
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HI Sush!

Loved how you pointed out about the impact of Arnie's decision on his family!

One thing that I really liked was how considerably restrained and dignified the whole Raizada family was (and when I say that, I do NOT include Mami at all).
They demanded an explanation, but took Arnav's word for it and decided to move on with Payash's engagement. They all were pained and frustrated, but were calm about it.
Special mention goes to Nani for being so calm about it all.

La has been mentioned in umpteen posts since morning, so I will not say much about her except she was a personification of dignity and quiet grace! Loved how she carried herself - no dramatics or backlash or anything rash - although she's more or less always been like this in RM and with Arnav's family. But today she was heartbroken, it was a different situation. 

Many people did not like the way Khushi jumped in between Arnav and La...I thought it wasn't anything new and totally goes with her nature. She did not exactly know what happened between La and Arnav and judging from his past behavior she just reacted in an impulsive way.
Kudos to her for being so selfless - she did not think for even a moment that hey! My path's clear now!!
Instead she jumped into the situation and wanted to confront Arnav (just like she's done in the past) as to how he could break La's heart and the engagement.
She truly feels La's pain and despite having feelings for Arnav, actually wanted them to get married.

Arnav was a thorough gentleman in the way he behaved towards La, took control of the situation and was frank with his family members. I loved how he said that his personal life should not affect Akash's. 

Barun, Sana, Sanaya rocked today's epi. 

Saw the precap and was not too happy with Khushi's choice of words in telling Arnie about her broken engagement - it gives the wrong idea that her fiance broke off the rishta and her heart!

I hope there is more to that scene and she clarifies her position to Arnie - but not holding my breath on that, since it probably is building up towards misunderstanding of Khushi.

Sanaya looked very pretty, Arnie looked extremely dashing and Sana looked stunning!

Totally agree with your rating of today's epi. πŸ˜ƒ

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush!

I loved the way the announcement was handled..both announcements:
From Arnav to family and at the party!

Arnav knew that nobody would be happy with his decision still he determindedly went
ahead as he didnot want to cause further damage...especially to La..today his whole thoughts and focus was on La..liked it when he was constantly checking on her whether she was OK..
Sush loved what you wrote here:

.every action has a consequence...Every relationship has an impact...Decisions are not isolated...when something reckless is done...every one feels the consequence.

Hope he learns a lesson or two from this experience...and makes sensible decisions
in future instead of giving into his anger.

I just loved how the family reacted to this..no drama or OTT
in front of the crowd...very dignified and very sensible part from Nani
they kept aside their disappointment and went ahead with Payash engagement

La was very very gracious ..she didnt make the job difficult for Arnav
How much Nani and La have bonded..thanks to Kushi.
She even stalled kushi from asking questions to Arnav..real sweet heart!

Kushi was mighty upset ...a girl who values relationships..
she must be thinking this guy must have broken La's heart
just like he did hers on the Diwali night...but here she is free to challenge ASR
On a different view she really wanted ASR-La to be together
she had wished them to be together from her heart and she has seen
too much of breaking of relationships..it hurts her
she didnt want to see one more!

I dont want to judge anything about the precap
must wait to watch the full conversation between Arhi
but I want kushi to tell Arnav very clearly that her sagai broke
as the guy was already married..Please kushi dont eat words there!

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago