Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hukshila

he made a new topic here and asked me to pm people, i was telling him make with a gap as people will run away considering us teachersπŸ˜†
here is his new topic
Health is Wealth -Our Digestive System

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...haha nice thought..i now k teachers sai sb kaisia bhagtai hain m a teacher too so knows exactly πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...yah some break is really essential in everything...thnx for tthe link..will read it later...now hav to go...i appreciate his effort... 

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. Often the origin of cancer is sugar. Sugar feeds the cancer cells.
We all have cancer cells in the body but these are under control and do not multiply or breakout they say.
Application of certain products does cause some negative effect I noticed.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...haha nice thought..i now k teachers sai sb kaisia bhagtai hain m a teacher too so knows exactly πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...yah some break is really essential in everything...thnx for tthe link..will read it later...now hav to go...i appreciate his effort... 

Kiran that request was for you onlyπŸ˜† You don't have to write it on open forum.πŸ˜† I'm not opening any informative post anymore. I will rather make a thread about my teenage life, cricket and hockey games, my trips to Himaliyas, my crush on girls in high school and how I was heart broken. But dhiyan rahe ki kissi ko kano kan khabar nahi ho. Meri wife ke Jaasus puri Duniya mai phailee huyee hai, na gher ka rahuga na ghaat ka.πŸ˜†
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Kiran that request was for you onlyπŸ˜† You don't have to write it on open forum.πŸ˜† I'm not opening any informative post anymore. I will rather make a thread about my teenage life, cricket and hockey games, my trips to Himaliyas, my crush on girls in high school and how I was heart broken. But dhiyan rahe ki kissi ko kano kan khabar nahi ho. Meri wife ke Jaasus puri Duniya mai phailee huyee hai, na gher ka rahuga na ghaat ka.πŸ˜†

i m sorry if you mind, i didn't know i shouldn't mention here.

those type of thread are mostly wanted by teenagers, u 'll see they will comment more than nice n thanks for sharing πŸ˜†

i m always in ladies party so if you'll make such posts, i'll be in ur wife's partyπŸ˜›
JasToronto thumbnail

i m sorry if you mind, i didn't know i shouldn't mention here.

those type of thread are mostly wanted by teenagers, u 'll see they will comment more than nice n thanks for sharing πŸ˜†

i m always in ladies party so if you'll make such posts, i'll be in ur wife's partyπŸ˜›

Thats Okay Kiran, no problem.

Why in the heaven you want to be in my wife's party ?πŸ˜†

Ye kya baat hui? bhai mujhe bolti ho aur sath meri wife ka dogi! ye to bahut be-insafi hai. Not fair at all.πŸ˜†
Lets see, my next topic will be totally different, brand new topic.😊
JasToronto thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...haha waisai it really look cute...whrn u first call me by this name on text tab sai hi m loving it...n luv to call by this  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...yah he has done a gr8 job...no doubt...hardwork pays off...i like his post alot as urz

Good day Innocent_eyes ji,

Thanks for appreciating my efforts. I just enjoy sharing knowledge with people. My kids love to discuss different topics with me on dining table but these days they are bit busy with their studies and I have turned to I-F and found interesting and smart people like you and Kiran. Hope to see you around, God bless.

PS. Nice to know that you are in teaching profession. Please take care of those Innocent kids with your Innocent eyes.😊  
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Good day Innocent_eyes ji,

Thanks for appreciating my efforts. I just enjoy sharing knowledge with people. My kids love to discuss different topics with me on dining table but these days they are bit busy with their studies and I have turned to I-F and found interesting and smart people like you and Kiran. Hope to see you around, God bless.

PS. Nice to know that you are in teaching profession. Please take care of those Innocent kids with your Innocent eyes.😊  

hmm so alike kiran...really feel good that i am in contact with those people who not only cares for them selves...oh so u're a busy person...waisia bachon k sath time kaisai jata hai n especially in answering their question pta hi nhi chalta...they r so good at questions πŸ˜†...experience krti hun main ye roz...thnx for the compliment...is kiran jis k pechai i start reading these topics n to some extent start participating in it..so credit goes to her...i really take care of my kids that they want me to teach  in every subject πŸ˜†..ab samnai to yehi kehhtai hain...back p kia ye to wo knows ya God knows behtr...

will surely see me there...coz m free from my studies now...can give my time to IF too, God bless to u too

hukshila thumbnail

Thats Okay Kiran, no problem.

Why in the heaven you want to be in my wife's party ?πŸ˜†

Ye kya baat hui? bhai mujhe bolti ho aur sath meri wife ka dogi! ye to bahut be-insafi hai. Not fair at all.πŸ˜†
Lets see, my next topic will be totally different, brand new topic.😊

yeahi to baat hui naπŸ˜›, ladies firstπŸ˜†
ok, will see ur next topic insha'Allah
hukshila thumbnail

hmm so alike kiran...really feel good that i am in contact with those people who not only cares for them selves...oh so u're a busy person...waisia bachon k sath time kaisai jata hai n especially in answering their question pta hi nhi chalta...they r so good at questions πŸ˜†...experience krti hun main ye roz...thnx for the compliment...is kiran jis k pechai i start reading these topics n to some extent start participating in it..so credit goes to her...i really take care of my kids that they want me to teach  in every subject πŸ˜†..ab samnai to yehi kehhtai hain...back p kia ye to wo knows ya God knows behtr...

will surely see me there...coz m free from my studies now...can give my time to IF too, God bless to u too

Assalam o alaikum masoom ankhen, u r just giving me credit, i have done nothing, u were already found of it; i just made u realize 😊

teaching kids is a big task, they make ur head empty, but u know wat? i m also like that if some one is teaching me some thing, i ask so many questions until i remember n satisfy about thatπŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

Assalam o alaikum masoom ankhen, u r just giving me credit, i have done nothing, u were already found of it; i just made u realize 😊

teaching kids is a big task, they make ur head empty, but u know wat? i m also like that if some one is teaching me some thing, i ask so many questions until i remember n satisfy about thatπŸ˜†

walaikum salam kiran...ok from now on wards i'll not give any credit to u...khush? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but ap khud bhi is baat sai mutafiq hogaik u realize me that thing...

yah agree its a big task not only young kidstrouble u alot main to 10 k students ko parhati hun...sometimes i feel ya to apna sir deewar sai mar dun ya in ka  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...but phr khayal ata hai i was also didthe same thng when i was a student  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...phr mood khud acha ho jata hai