Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Hey, thank you for the info. It is quite practical, so I hope that many ppl will follow it.

Nice effort. πŸ‘

Thank you and Take Care. πŸ˜Š

thanks for these wonderful words. Lets hope that people will benefit from it. God bless.
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikarani123

Great !

thnaks for your input Radhika. Although many people know about this diet program because we live in this high tech. world but I'm sure that tere are lots of people who don't know it. The idea is to spread the word and enhance people awareness.
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

nice post thanks for the inf😊

thnaks for your time and comments.
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saams

Thank you for posting this info..I was unaware of this diet..Insha allah,I will pass on dis knowledge to mah friends.

thanks for your help in spreading the info and knowledge among your family and frieds. May Allah give you blessings and reward. Aameen!
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

very nice info wonderful thanks for letting me know

many thanks for your comments brother sami01 . may waheguru bless you.

Guru Gobind Sing ji's Gurupurab is coming shortly. May I ask you to open up a Gurupurab thread? Let me know if you need help. Please open it and I will add info and history as needed to educate our young members.
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot for sharing this info. I hope, we all can try to prevent any possible damage & those who are suffering from this horrendous disease will benefit from it as well. My Grandpa died because of Cancer when I was too young to understand this thing fully. Hopefully, it saves others from the pain. 
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@JaspalToronto   Thank You Sooo Much πŸ‘πŸΌ  very useful info... Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ jaspal Toronto...nice post..!! thanks for sharing ... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Thnx a lot for sharing this info. I hope, we all can try to prevent any possible damage & those who are suffering from this horrendous disease will benefit from it as well. My Grandpa died because of Cancer when I was too young to understand this thing fully. Hopefully, it saves others from the pain. 

Thanks for your feedback and I appreciate your time and effort. The idea is to spread the awareness in our community. Not only cancer but we south east asians are at higher risk of getting heart disease and diabetes. Out of five, one indian person is suffering from diabetes or hyper glycemia (high blood sugar) This diet also controls diabetes and brings blood sugar levels to normal, that is 5 to 7 mols/liter. 
JasToronto thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

@JaspalToronto   Thank You Sooo Much πŸ‘πŸΌ  very useful info...

Please pass on this info to your friends. It's a very effective diet program for people of all ages and will do no harm. It improves digestion and you can also lose weight. It improves skin texture and a natural glow comes on face. It's known to slow down the aging process in men and women.