Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

lol Elena AND Katherine .. together? is that even possible?πŸ˜›

Why not? Get one cute picture of Nina(Elena) and get one sexy picture(Katherine)...and there u have it πŸ˜›
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThatOneGuy

Why not? Get one cute picture of Nina(Elena) and get one sexy picture(Katherine)...and there u have it πŸ˜›

lol oh well ... go on the TVD gallery . i'm sure you'll find tons there .. but i'm surprised you watch TVD ... i toh am obsessed 😳
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

lol oh well ... go on the TVD gallery . i'm sure you'll find tons there .. but i'm surprised you watch TVD ... i toh am obsessed 😳

I'm only kidding, if I use that siggy, people will be like, why is this girl's username ThatOneGuy πŸ˜› πŸ˜† lol my friend is too, and she forces me to watch all episodes with her, so I do.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThatOneGuy

I'm only kidding, if I use that siggy, people will be like, why is this girl's username ThatOneGuy πŸ˜› πŸ˜† lol my friend is too, and she forces me to watch all episodes with her, so I do.

haha hella guys watch it but won't accept Tongue and it's not that girly .. it's cute Tongue
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

haha hella guys watch it but won't accept πŸ˜› and it's not that girly .. it's cute πŸ˜›

Lol if it was girly, I wouldn't have seen a single episode πŸ˜† The acting, direction, writing everything is top notch, not like twilight, where acting is 3rd class, writing is 8th class πŸ₯±

In few places, it's hard to realize Elena and Katherine are played by the same person, what an actor πŸ˜•πŸ‘
-desigirl- thumbnail
omgg i soo agree! the actors are just something else ... damon's acting leaves me speechless ... it seems so natural ... twilight looks so dull and dramatic in front of it ... no comparison
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

omgg i soo agree! the actors are just something else ... damon's acting leaves me speechless ... it seems so natural ... twilight looks so dull and dramatic in front of it ... no comparison

Word πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Arey woh to saaksaat kaar Bethe hoge waha par... πŸ˜ƒ Waise Kaisi Ho Nishita? Khusal mangal? πŸ˜›

lolz...Thats true... but portrait ho to Terence Lewis ka warna na ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am good Ankit, Sab kushal mangal πŸ˜ƒ How are you doing ?? πŸ˜ƒ

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Oh boy, i'd love for you to say do pyar bhare lafz for our dear Terence!πŸ˜›

I'm good Ankit, just enjoying the Winter break. Any special plans for Christmas/New Year's?

πŸ˜› Santa sein baat karli hein... Wish list de diya hein...Ab Geeta Ma ki jeet pakki hein... πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

<div>lolz...Thats true... but portrait ho to Terence Lewis ka warna na ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am good Ankit, Sab kushal mangalπŸ˜ƒHow are you doing ?? πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜› Am doing great...DID Kein wait mein, started posting on KTLK forum... πŸ˜ƒ They are ecstatic about DID starting on that forum... πŸ˜ƒ Mujse alag Jo Ho jayege ab woh... πŸ˜›