Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
its ohk...dear...yeh toh hona hi hai...aakhir they are super HAWT together :)))
asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am so with you!!!
and omg!!ive been dreaming about them tooo!!
they have bewitched my thoughts and soul..
last night i had tacker in my dream..was at a lake with him..sad my family waz there too..
newayz..im in this with you..
virika are the best!!!my daily desert
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Still Cant 4get Yesterday's Scene When KARAN sneezed after holding hands of krystu..Awww!! Dat was sooo JanuableπŸ€—!! Love Karan❀️ n Also Luved D Last part,d Bed Scene! Essh! Bechara Viren! VIRIKA=D Best Couple! πŸ˜Š
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey firstly welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here and hope to see you around!
Also, it's great to see you all mad about them. Welcome to the club. These two are just soo adoreable , anyone would go mad about them! Lol! But seriously welcome to the crazy club. I hope you have a great time and enjoy alot here! Take care!   =))
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was such a cute Dream..nowadays i am also loving virika alot.. they r so adorable
Virika rocks!!
-Anika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thank you for your comments! I feel way better now because I know you guys are also going crazy over virika! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG Shona I was obsessed with DMG too!!! I still love them and miss them
Alot! Definitely virika are like daily dessert to me too :D Haha you guys get dreams too... That's soo cool πŸ˜‰ Shona I loved the Brothers stalking the girls on their day out πŸ˜†
Guys I think all our dreams should be turned into scenes for Virika πŸ˜ƒ They would be epic!

I hope you guys have seen the interview where Viren and jeevika are alone in the house and Viren made sandwich cake for Jeevika 😳 He kisses her on her forehead 😍 I'm going to be soo happy when I see the whole scene!
Virika are like soo cute... I can't describe how much I love this Jodi! I need to see a doctor for this πŸ˜‰

Love you guys
Ani
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ani,Me Too!! Same ManiaπŸ˜‰ Em On Cloud 9 After watching d precapπŸ˜‰ finally i guess we r gonna have jungle mein mangal wala epiπŸ˜› cant wa8 more
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here going mad over virika...!! cant wait for tomo's episode to get more of virika...!! 

AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani29

OMG thank you for your comments! I feel way better now because I know you guys are also going crazy over virika! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG Shona I was obsessed with DMG too!!! I still love them and miss them
Alot! Definitely virika are like daily dessert to me too :D Haha you guys get dreams too... That's soo cool πŸ˜‰ Shona I loved the Brothers stalking the girls on their day out πŸ˜†
Guys I think all our dreams should be turned into scenes for Virika πŸ˜ƒ They would be epic!

I hope you guys have seen the interview where Viren and jeevika are alone in the house and Viren made sandwich cake for Jeevika 😳 He kisses her on her forehead 😍 I'm going to be soo happy when I see the whole scene!
Virika are like soo cute... I can't describe how much I love this Jodi! I need to see a doctor for this πŸ˜‰

Love you guys
Ani

LOL I miss them too but I hated the season 2...So what kind of dessert is Virika...For me they are like cake. So sweet and  so good. AWESOME. The idea about stalking... i got that when I wanted Viren and Virat to see much more of Maanvi and Jeevika's bond. It would be so cute if the sisters are having a sisters day and the hot/cute boys following them. 
There is an interview like that...That is so cute. I so badly want to watch that scene. That is so adorable. Yea I so agree with you. I need a psychologist that can free me from this addiction. LOL...Addiction for DMG and EHMMBH!!!!!πŸ˜†
-Anika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@tatan4karan: Same im on cloud 9 πŸ˜ƒ Tomorrow is going to be virikalious 😳 Man I'm going to be blushing while looking at that haha can't get enough of them πŸ˜‰

@julz: same I'm super excited for tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

@Shona: same I hated season 2... The new characters made it really boring! Yes definitely cake... Blackforest cake with cherry on top πŸ˜‰ OMG that scene would be hilarious to watch πŸ˜† I think the doctor will just put me in a mental asylum πŸ˜‰ Virika asylum haha πŸ˜›

Love
Ani