lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankh

Originally posted by lamz325

Originally posted by paankh

Originally posted by lamz325

Do you guys get why Moniya is being stubborn and refuses to accept to call her dadi sab, maa, and baba, by the names that she should call them? She knows the truth of who she really is now, but why is she being so stubborn??

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe some people are just blunt, and therefore good at heart, maybe Manayata is one of them.  You think? Approve

Yeah, I think you may be right. Also, I think she's just having a hard time excepting that she's a rajkumari now. It's going to take her some time to adjust to all of this. 

Yea, definitely.  It takes time to adjust to new and shocking changes in life. 

But I cannot understand the attitude of her so-called father Brijraj, I mean he's so rude when he refers to her, WOH Ladki! Ermm

Ikr! i think he is also refusing to accept her as Manyata. I don't think he believes that it's actually her. 

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Manya is being super rude to her family.
 But then think about this, she's being a bitch to JN, but JN deserves that.
 She's being rude and unresponsive to Daadisa which hurts me but then she is highly angry with her for sending Murari to jail and kind of disliking it that her life has been turned upside down by the Rajmata.

Also she is in denial. Because though Murari has accepted that she is not his daughter, he is the only person she had all her life and is hopelessly attached to him. So she dislikes the people who are aginst Murari.

Brij has not been very kind to her. Uday has always manhandled and teased her. So disliking these two is also understandable.

The rest of the people like her bua and family do not count at the moment.

Coming to Komal, her mother, we have already witnessed a beautiful, emotional scene between the two. In future too, i am sure it will be with her that Manya will open up for the first time and will bond with the most :)
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
What is Brijraj's problem??
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
^ no idea.  it sometimes makes me wonder if Manya is his foster child. but then it cannot be, coz the whole property is in her name in the will. It wouldnt have been so if she was not Brij's biological child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
everything will heal over time Smile there was one positive thing she became friends with uday's sister though 

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 19 December 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I think she is overdoing the stubbornness
   Why is she so upset with her family who spent 16 years looking for her?! 
   and if she is upset she doesn't have to behave like a jerk to them! 
lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

I think she is overdoing the stubbornness
   Why is she so upset with her family who spent 16 years looking for her?! 
   and if she is upset she doesn't have to behave like a jerk to them! 

Exactly! She should at least give them some respect! They love her so much! I miss her old self where she was sweet and respected everyone
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
she may no the truth bt it wil tke time 2 accept thm...u cnt expect her 2 wake up 1 morning n call her mother maa etc...it tkes time... she stil hasnt accepted tht she is manyata..she sed tht 2 unnati 2...as she called her basanti n wen unnati tried 2 correct her she tld her tht she;'s moniya n nt manyata so unnati shud also address her by moniya... i dnt think she has fully accepted tht fact tht she is manyata let alone accept the others as her family

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 20 December 2011 at 10:47am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index